Just to be clear

boston massacre

EOG Master
If Somebody Died From Taking The Covid Vaccines, Is The Medical Industry Allowed To Report, That The Death Was The Result Of

Taking The Covid Vaccine ?

Look At All The Media Broadcasters, Who Sweep All The Bribes The Biden Family Have Taken From Foreign Adversaries, Under The Rug.

If Somebody Died From The Covid Vaccine, You Would Hear About It In The Media.

Do They Sweep Deaths From The Covid Vaccine, Under The Rug, Also ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
ewing , mourning and now playing center .....anthony fauci to join georgetown university faculty
The democratic party has a system of patronage set up to reward - essentially pay off(since fauci will do nothing to earn his salary) people who do their bidding.

Which is why complete morons like former chicago mayor lightfoot gets the same type gigs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Supposedly drowned. Expect more of this. Suicide, snowmobile accident, drowning. All requiring no investigation or autopsy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now. Just because I think it's fake doesn't make it fake. Show me enough proof he indeed drowned and the circumstances, witnesses and I'll mea cookie. Every Suddenly is not the vaccine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Deltaplex News has confirmed through multiple sources that White Hall head football coach and former Arkansas Razorback quarterback Ryan Mallett has drowned in Florida.

Multiple sources tell Deltaplex News that Mallett was transported to a Florida hospital from a beach. He was pronounced deceased at the hospital.

Mallett was hired by White Hall on Februaray 23, 2022.

No other details are available at this time. Deltaplex News will update this story as more information becomes available.

kane

EOG master
Also, can we get a moderator to move this crap to the POLITICS forum or the Asylum where it belongs?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
RFKJ made a shocking claim that I am not sure I believe. No vaccine ever has been long term tested. That would require the testing they have always done ends after a set point. They don't follow the people in the trial after that. If he is telling the Truth Social, every vaccine approved even historically successful like measles and small pox may contribute to later death various diseases. So a vaccine protects you from the measles but 40 years later you die of cancer. I think I'd decline given this scenario.

mr merlin

EOG Master
swam wrong direction against a rip tide
I was caught in one long ago in southern CA, thing pushed me out maybe 100 yds in no time, some guy on a surfboard said "you better get in" he explained to swim sideways until you're out of it, that they're not that wide.

For Dell, the vaccine stats are not accurate, I would bet the real number that ever got a vax is closer to 200-210 million, not the 250 that the trackers show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mallet defly died in the water but it could have been a heart attack. There were no reports of a Jack Tripper ripper tide.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The reason I post no ripper is I saw directly that there were no ripper warnings when Mallet drowned. I don't think I posted it.