Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My surprising initial take. He may have been killed by the deep state like Teddy K's girlfriend to send a message to Obama. That at least is about the same chance as Obama killed him or negligently responsible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just wait for that insufferable lout John Ziegler to go into not even close mode while making fun of anyone who even hints at Rickie Fowler play.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Keep in mind. This is the same guy who created a Tiger Is God website to worship him and he calls others conspiracy nuts. It wasn't parody and the twist is he's an atheist.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Obama was installed POTUS like Billy Ray was installed CEO of the Duke Brothers corporation. Deep state disposing Obama like the Duke Brothers wanted to dispose Billy Ray.

First part of that definitely Truth Social. Obama nothing more than a useful puppet. Second part, who knows.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Obama's not denying relationship.. On Jesse Watters, he read Obama statement that said he was basically a live in house guest ala Kato Kaelin.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The admission he lived with them eliminates as many conspiracy scenarios that fucking Rory eliminated rooster scenarios with another majors choke. I'll give it straight and honest. Drowning alone now possible.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dr. Peter McCullough is not only America’s leading cardiologist but he is also our nation’s leading COVID-19 expert and one of the most outspoken critics of the risks of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.

Now Dr. McCullough is speaking out after Jamie Foxx appeared for the first time in three months after having battled a mysterious serious medical condition.

McCullough recently wrote,

“Recently Jamie Foxx appeared after three months of silence. He was pale, lost weight, described having tubes (probably endotracheal and feeding tubes) and had lost his nasolabial fold on the left face, a tell-tale sign of alleged COVID-19 vaccine induced stroke. The occipitofrontalis tone was lost and I noticed his shirt was buttoned up to the very top, unusual for Foxx, possibly to cover up a tracheostomy stoma. Let’s hope Foxx, his family, and his agents develop the collective courage to tell his fans about the COVID-19 vaccine and what actually happened to him—not only for his sake but to help warn others as a responsible public figure.”

McCullough did a deep dive into the studies dealing with neurological adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine and what he found was absolutely troubling for anyone who has been exposed to spike protein – either through the vaccine or through spike shedding:

“The published papers on both central and neurologic syndromes continues to mount and patients like Foxx may have had several components of syndromes including both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke with encephalitis or seizures. There appears to be no limit to the diversity of symptoms and clinical features. Finsterer cited 129 papers in his review of the devastating neurological side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines.”

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Allow me to correct. Barack and Michelle not present when body officially discovered and reported.

The search was launched on Sunday night for "a male paddleboarder who had gone into the water, appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface, and then submerged and did not resurface," according to a police report.

"Another paddleboarder was on the pond with him at the time and observed him go under the water," it added; it wasn't clear why the other paddleboarder did not intervene and rescue Obama's cook.

On Monday, his body was found "approximately 100 feet (30 meters) from shore at a depth of about eight feet".

It remains unclear how a healthy 45-year old male, who is reportedly a good swimmer, can drown in what is literally an 8 feet deep pond.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The search was launched on Sunday night for "a male paddleboarder who had gone into the water, appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface, and then submerged and did not resurface," according to a police report.

"Another paddleboarder was on the pond with him at the time and observed him go under the water," it added; it wasn't clear why the other paddleboarder did not intervene and rescue Obama's cook.

On Monday, his body was found "approximately 100 feet (30 meters) from shore at a depth of about eight feet".

It remains unclear how a healthy 45-year old male, who is reportedly a good swimmer, can drown in what is literally an 8 feet deep pond.
Not to mention the fact that paddleboards float right?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The drowning seems sus. But the Obama's covered with him living there. That makes the scenario possible. I'd like to know more about that. Was he officially under employment as their mobile cook. And did they have other people living with them as workers or friends with benefits. Unfortunately, these questions and more will never be answered because our media is corrupt to the C. Has John Ziegler gone into not even close mode yet? He will. Only he is allowed to have goofy conspiracy theories like Tiger Woods is God and Jerry Sandusky is an incel pedophile.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
An incel pedophile. GTFOH. And I think he is probably innocent but this crackpot does him no good.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's right, Dell Dude! Jerry Sandusky is an incel pedophile! He never acted on his desires because he has low testosterone and high Catholic values! I figured it out when nobody else had a clue! It's not even CLOSE!

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm not on board with the conspiracy stuff on this drowning, blacks cant swim right, they're also stupid right, toss in the possibility he was on drugs or drunk and it certainly could have happened.

The only red flag to me is how do you drown when you're basically holding onto a floatation device?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not on board with the conspiracy stuff on this drowning, blacks cant swim right, they're also stupid right, toss in the possibility he was on drugs or drunk and it certainly could have happened.

The only red flag to me is how do you drown when you're basically holding onto a floatation device?

mikey has to get in his racism. While I am not innocent in this matter, I am not overt and gratuitous.