LBJ has a message for the NBA

Heim

EOG Master
The sad part about this Laker soap opera is they'll probably hit a win total that's close to what the books would have posted without Lebron.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Ok. Now it's not even trolling.

Lose to the worst team in the NBA. And they weren't really ever in the game in the 2h.

Sad.

MrTop

EOG Master
MJ is just sitting back with his fat cigar not saying a word and smiling . The little kids think MJ is better. MJ still leads in shoe sales. Lebron is a myth made up by the NBA.

Lebron needs help . Lonzo is a start & 1 star , then shuffle the deck. Dished out about 16 assists tonight. WOW !

MJ is just sitting back with his fat cigar not saying a word and smiling . The little kids think MJ is better. MJ still leads in shoe sales. Lebron is a myth made up by the NBA.

Lebron needs help . Lonzo is a start & 1 star , then shuffle the deck. Dished out about 16 assists tonight. WOW !
He needs to stop dishing the ball. If he wants to be the best, then go out and try to score 40-50 points when needed.

Brick was 3-7 from the line and missed two free throws down 5 with a little over 40 seconds left. .......He has to take the ball to the hole, get fouled and make some free throws the whole game..

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
the bulls had guys like kukoc/kerr/armstrong coming off the bench in the 90's. The lakers got 2 stiffs playing guard right now.

Heim

EOG Master
Suns make a layup....LeBron nonchalantly takes ball out and hits back of backboard. Game set match. Next.....season.

railbird

EOG Master
The sad part about this Laker soap opera is they'll probably hit a win total that's close to what the books would have posted without Lebron.
I didnt see him being helpfull at all, they would be better without him

Brick should stop passing the ball so much. Score when you need to score. Lead offensively and defensively. Stop blaming others.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yeah, LeBron was terrible, all he could muster was a lousy 27 points, 9 rebounds, and 16 assists, the Lakers should bench him

Excellent point Kane.

The last meeting the Lakers won easily 116-102, without Brick in the line-up.

Last night they lost by 9 with him playing.......

The game extends beyond stat lines.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
BTW I find it hilarious the Suns put 7' 1'' Deandre Ayton on Brick last night......

His comment after the game when asked how it was to cover Brick? He had "fun", LOL.

Guys used to cover Jordan and say they couldn't sleep for a week.

Cover Bird a few games and guys would look to retire.

Cover Brick and the kid says it was fun, enjoyable night.

And oh BTW Ayton led all scores for the Suns.

Easy cover on the defensive ends always leads to a nice night offensively.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Maybe the real reason the Lakers got LBJ is that they knew his celebrity status would help them sell thousands of overpriced Laker jersey at exotic places like Dubai.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
BTW I find it hilarious the Suns put 7' 1'' Deandre Ayton on Brick last night......

His comment after the game when asked how it was to cover Brick? He had "fun", LOL.

Guys used to cover Jordan and say they couldn't sleep for a week.

Cover Bird a few games and guys would look to retire.

Cover Brick and the kid says it was fun, enjoyable night.

And oh BTW Ayton led all scores for the Suns.

Easy cover on the defensive ends always leads to a nice night offensively.

Where is my validation you lying scumbag? You said you would pay me a compliment. Where is my compliment?

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/nunes-vs-rousey-nunes-wins-in-48-seconds.398331/

All I'm asking is for you to do what you said you would do. How hard is that?

P.S. If any poster wants to make 10K and help lift the Liar label off Stiffy, please see the thread below which proves Stiffy to be a liar:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/gamebreds-10-000-challenge.399803/

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ok. Now it's not even trolling.

Lose to the worst team in the NBA. And they weren't really ever in the game in the 2h.

Sad.

This time, we are in agreement :)

JFC. are these fools really that sensitive? It's got to be the trade shit that has this team all fucked up. It's the only logical explanation, they were fucking 4th and clicking before LBJ goes down and while he's down, they can't win a fucking game and when he comes back they can't win a fucking game.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah, LeBron was terrible, all he could muster was a lousy 27 points, 9 rebounds, and 16 assists, the Lakers should bench him

Let’s consider the sources here:

I was in the process of absolutely bludgeoning 2 posters that silly-ass posters like the below one’s think are sharp. Here is thread of them thinking they are piling on me:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/f-k-with-the-goat-and.406005/page-8

Here are some of there idiotic outtakes:

+1 (compounded quarterly of course)

And

lol
I'm almost feeling sorry for bred.

And

Undoubtedly.

We move on.....

Hey, fools. Google two words, “Variance” and “Drain,” and then get back to me w/ an apology. There are White Papers going back to the late70’s on this shit and you Clowns thought I was making it up because you’re just that dumb.

I do so love trolling, Trolls.

Kane, these guys are dumber than fuck, I just demonstrated it. They are just idiots who happen to post on a gambling forum; that's all.

MrTop

EOG Master

JFC. are these fools really that sensitive? It's got to be the trade shit that has this team all fucked up. It's the only logical explanation, they were fucking 4th and clicking before LBJ goes down and while he's down, they can't win a fucking game and when he comes back they can't win a fucking game.

lonzo is out . They were pretty good with him . When he went down so did the season. If he comes back soon they will make it. Lebron is even worse than MJ at picking players if possible.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Team chemistry matters. And it's obvious they are quite lacking in that department.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Team chemistry matters. And it's obvious they are quite lacking in that department.

If anyone didn't believe that before, they have to now and I've always believed that because it's true.

I mean not making the playoffs is one thing (I'm not giving up the Ghost until they are mathematically eliminated) but losing to the Suns while trying to make the Playoffs, is an entirely different thing. It's not like there a 4 seed who lost to the Suns in a give-away game, they're fucking 10th and needed that game like blood.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
lonzo is out . They were pretty good with him . When he went down so did the season. If he comes back soon they will make it. Lebron is even worse than MJ at picking players if possible.

Fuck no and I like Lonzo. LBJ's injury put them behind the 8-ball and all the trade rumors fucked up the team chemistry after his return; like Diablo siad, it matters, it just does.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
gamebred thinks that Brick is a great defender. nuff said.

Where is my apology for this thread:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/f-k-with-the-goat-and.406005/page-8

You felt sorry for me? Why, because I single-handedly put 7 posters (including yourself) over my fucking knee? The evidence is in the above thread, I'm not making it up.

I'm going to part with a nasty secret, I let that thread go on and on for very specific purposes; one of which was to see who would pile on. I could have easily ended things early by saying google, "Variance Drain." but i chose to let those fools continue to make fools of themselves and to see who would join their Square ass club; congrats, you, Stiffy (Patty) and Almost Alright are card-carrying members.

MrTop

EOG Master
lakers cannot win what is on the court now. They need lonzo. With LeBron getting older it does not help in the future. The triple double stats are silly. Made up by the NBA. The real reason the players are getting them is because the rules were changed to get more scoring.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
lakers cannot win what is on the court now. They need lonzo. With LeBron getting older it does not help in the future. The triple double stats are silly. Made up by the NBA. The real reason the players are getting them is because the rules were changed to get more scoring.

I like Lonzo but you're fucking crazy, you're telling me they can't beat the fucking Suns w/out Lonzo, or the Pels or the Hawks? There are much bigger issues at play here, sorry, Diablo is much warmer than you; it's a team chemistry issue; something just isn't right.

MrTop

EOG Master
the other part is lakers is not as good at the line says. Bettors think lebron can do it by himself. cannot . lebron's power rating has come down too.

Lakers 23-36-2 ATS

MrTop

EOG Master
LEBRON : win shares per 48 min
2016 win shares .221
2017 : win shares .221
2018 win shares .189 lowest since 2004

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LEBRON :
2016 win shares .221
2018 win shares .189

Please stop trying to sound smart; it doesn't suit you.

Ryan Anderson had a WS/48 of .2187 awhile back, I guess he was more important to team wins than LBJ is in 2018 and just about as important as LBJ was in 2016 and 17.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LEBRON : win shares per 48 min
2016 win shares .221
2018 win shares .189 lowest since 2004

Also, you trolls are so stupid I feel bad so I will help you out.... use WS/48, not just Win Shares, cause if you do, you're going to get absolutely murdered in any GOAT debate or non-debate in this case.

MrTop

EOG Master
Please stop trying to sound smart; it doesn't suit you.

Ryan Anderson had a WS/48 of .2187 awhile back, I guess he was more important to team wins than LBJ is in 2018 and just about as important as LBJ was in 2016 and 17.

did he play as many minutes?

just giving you the facts. Here is another fact LeBron is a few games out making the playoffs

MrTop

EOG Master
Also, you trolls are so stupid I feel bad so I will help you out.... use WS/48, not just Win Shares, cause if you do, you're going to get absolutely murdered in any GOAT debate or non-debate in this case.

LeBron has no class. Left the people of Cleveland soon as they could not win it.

MrTop

EOG Master

that is where it comes from read the words right next to lebron

MrTop

EOG Master
LeBron should have taken a pay cut if he wanted to win. He is too greedy.

Last edited by a moderator: