Madcapper,this has gotta stop

I get pissed off at little things because i'm currently not smoking or doing any type of drug. I just drink now and yesterday i had plenty which made me want to smoke a bone... just one, but i controlled myself.

coconutman said:
I get pissed off at little things because i'm currently not smoking or doing any type of drug. I just drink now and yesterday i had plenty which made me want to smoke a bone... just one, but i controlled myself.

STICK WITH THE PROGRAM

Stevo13

EOG Member
Madcapper did indeed pay me in full. Done today.

So I wanted to post that and let the EOG guys know.

Thanks to Shrink for his offer of support. I think he may have had a talk with MC but am not sure :+thumbs-2

Stevo13 said:

Thanks to Shrink for his offer of support. I think he may have had a talk with MC but am not sure :+thumbs-2

Good job Shrink!:cheers

Glad to see this is taken care of its been at every forum you can think of
hopefuly this will be the end of it.

Now posts some winners MC!

Stevo- Good to hear that you got paid.

I didn't read this whole thread so sorry if this is a repeat, is Madcapper a paid poster or mod?

See what a bit of noise does.

I could care less how he got paid and how it all looked liked. Seems like you are clean and starting a new chapter in your posting life. Hope it works out and i'm sure you wont stiff anyone since you are under Shrinks wing. You can tell me otherwise but i won't care, i don't need you to prove anything anymore. Keep on posting and make sure IDENTITY is banned since "it" lost the challenge.

=)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Stevo13 said:

Stevo,

Thanx for letting everyone know that I paid you.

And once again I am sincerely sorry it dragged on this long.

MadCapper said:
Clip Joint,

I dont think its any of your business. Is it?

Have I ever asked you for anything?

I guarantee you wont find a single poster here or at the RX that I ever have asked for money. I only asked one person and one person only for a loan and that was Stevo at MW, and that was on condition he would get my next paycheck.

And yes, I did pay him back.

Things like these bother me a bit... just a bit. But that's the beauty of the message boards... it's like a big mother fucken log which locks everything you say. Trust me... it's better to tell the truth here because sooner or later it will come out and being a liar is far worse.

You were Filibuster... it took tons of bashing for General and Shrink to actually fess up and say they knew and all of that shit.

Now this...

I hope you guys thing we ain't that stupid.. i mean we are on the boards everyday and see what kind off shit happens around here. If you are going to make some shit up you better stick to it.

I'm glad that those are just little things, it's normal in this kind of business, i know. But now you know that i don't spit shit just for shits and giggles...i just dislike posting at a place that is constantly making up some shit. And i want to say shit one more time because i think it's cool.

But.... :+signs8-1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
MadCapper said:
Stevo,

Thanx for letting everyone know that I paid you.

And once again I am sincerely sorry it dragged on this long.

Now, you have taken a big step in the right direction. Try and not fall again, MC.

BOL

Thank you Stevo for the post :+thumbs-2

Thank you MadCapper :+thumbs-2

Now lets move forward :cheers

Glaken

coconut - stop crying like a little 6th grade girl. LOL

:mutley

i am obviously not madcapper.

6th grade girl
:mutley

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
I wonder who paid MadCapper's debt for him THIS time?

Jimmy Thats the same thing i thought? I hope he paid it but Shrinks post sure seemed odd? I hope Shrink didn't cover for him and make it look like Madcapper suddenly paid a debt off! but i hope he did pay himself :cheers

Jimmy it's best not to stir up the pot anymore. It really doesen't matter, whoever did... did it for a reason and wouldn't just toss $500 just for the hell of it.

I might have some debts. I'm looking for someone to pay off my creditcard bill... whoose the man i need to talk too =)

BigDaddy said:
Jimmy Thats the same thing i thought? I hope he paid it but Shrinks post sure seemed odd? I hope Shrink didn't cover for him and make it look like Madcapper suddenly paid a debt off! but i hope he did pay himself :cheers

I believe that's exactly what happened.

BTJ +Money issue +Lots of noise = Problem solved

MC + Money issue + Lots of noise = Problem solved

Someone needs to solve the problems and we can't blame them, but appriciate the fact that they just want to shut people up and keep things running smoothly. It ain't our money so we should just stop the bullshit.

:+signs9-1

BigDaddy

EOG Master
MadCapper said:
I paid it and I am happy I did.

I hope you did, you don't have to explain but why all of the sudden did Shrink somehow convince you to pay as you have been posting on here for awhile and its not like it was brought to your attention just yesterday?

Just some insight on what changed your mind it might help all of us down the road!

personally i have no problem with you i enjoy most of your posts and you can pick some winners little to many plays for my taste but we all have are different styles!:cheers

MadCapper said:
I paid it and I am happy I did.
MadCapper you know that I posted a new years resolution here that I would stop bashing you, and I have not uttered a word for the past 44 days. I'm aware that you are a person of faith and I as well attempt to atone for my sins annually. This is why I've made an effort to back off of the bashing of you that you earn more of with each post.

That being said, in an effort to REALLY put this behind you I suggest the following:

A) Scan and POST a copy of the check you mailed to Stevo and blot out the account numbers, etc.

B) If it was a neteller transaction then print, scan and POST the ACTUAL transaction while again blotting out the account numbers, etc.

C) POST an alternate form of verification of your choosing.

OR

D) Admit that it was paid off for you.

Failure to do any of the above will surely leave the majority of us to believe that the debt was paid for you as were others in the past. AND please don't insult the forum by claiming that other debts were not paid for you by other individuals.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
MadCapper you know that I posted a new years resolution here that I would stop bashing you, and I have not uttered a word for the past 44 days. I'm aware that you are a person of faith and I as well attempt to atone for my sins annually. This is why I've made an effort to back off of the bashing of you that you earn more of with each post.

That being said, in an effort to REALLY put this behind you I suggest the following:

A) Scan and POST a copy of the check you mailed to Stevo and blot out the account numbers, etc.

B) If it was a neteller transaction then print, scan and POST the ACTUAL transaction while again blotting out the account numbers, etc.

C) POST an alternate form of verification of your choosing.

OR

D) Admit that it was paid off for you.

Failure to do any of the above will surely leave the majority of us to believe that the debt was paid for you as were others in the past. AND please don't insult the forum by claiming that other debts were not paid for you by other individuals.

:+thumbs-2 Well said Jimmy!

Bostongambler

EOG Member
Am I missing something here? It took him over a year to pay back Steve, and over 2 years to pay Wannabe Whale on a lost wager.

All the while posting plays and saying that he was still winning all his plays.

Words of Wisdom= "STAY AWAY FROM THIS ASSWIPE"

Jimmy ive alerted all major newspapers to get the presses ready just in case you call one.

Don't piss Hoffa off or this could happen.