March Madness

howid

EOG Dedicated
McNeese State tied for the biggest turnaround in NCAA history, from 11-23 to 30-3.

if they can upset Go;nzaga as a 6 pt dog, they will own the record. Will Wade, sanctioned coach, many LSU recruiting violation ...

------------- ----------- -----------------------
Wade led his 2021 Tigers to the championship game of the SEC Tournament in Nashville and an 8-seed in the 2021 NCAA Tournament.

He was terminated as coach on March 12, 2022 after the NCAA formally served the Notice of Allegations based on the investigations into the above reports of recruiting violations.[11]

McNeese[edit]​

Wade was hired to coach at McNeese on March 12, 2023, replacing John Aiken.[12]

On June 22, Wade was suspended for the first 10 games of the 2023–24 season and was given a 2-year show-cause penalty for his recruiting and bribery allegations.[13]

---------------------------- -30- ---------------

howid

EOG Dedicated
John Ewing@johnewing

Popular (+70% of bets) early March Madness bets at #BetMGM

82% on Kentucky -13.5
77% on Morehead +11.5
77% on UAB +6.5
76% on Colorado -2.5
76% on Texas A&M +1.5
75% on Baylor -13.5
75% on NC State +4.5
72% on Drake -1.5
71% on UConn -26.5
70% on Auburn -12.5

howid

EOG Dedicated
Rick Barnes is 9-21 ATS in the NCAA Tournament since 2005 - worst coaching record per @Bet_Labs

75% of money is on @Vol_Hoops -21.5 vs. Saint Peter's at #BetMGM

howid

EOG Dedicated
Best coaches against the spread in NCAA Tournament (in field this year):

Dana Altman 15-6-1 ATS
John Calipari 32-24-3 ATS
John Groce 7-1 ATS
Hubert Davis 6-0 ATS
Dan Hurley 9-3 ATS

Data since 2005 per@Bet_Labs

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Wouldn't be shocked if Wagner uses the entire length of shot clock on every possession tonight.

UConn obviously will have to earn it. Such a tough path. I'm afraid to say it but whoever wins Purdue and Tennessee in elite 8 if both make it will likely win it all. Not a fan at all of Houston.

Dalton Knecht can instantly become a top 5 pick if he puts on a show and help Barnes escape some demons in the process.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Some futures I played

Baylor to win the West +700
Wisconsin to win the South +1200
Tennessee to win the Midwest +325
UConn to win the East +110
Creighton to win the Midwest +475

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Watch that cocksucker go one and done very first game. I'm already angry. Ask one thing. Get to sweet 16 Mary Ingalls then they can lose.

Valuist

EOG Master
Wouldn't be shocked if Wagner uses the entire length of shot clock on every possession tonight.

UConn obviously will have to earn it. Such a tough path. I'm afraid to say it but whoever wins Purdue and Tennessee in elite 8 if both make it will likely win it all. Not a fan at all of Houston.

Dalton Knecht can instantly become a top 5 pick if he puts on a show and help Barnes escape some demons in the process.

Historically, the team that has the roughest road ends up winning it all. The teams with easy paths aren't toughened up enough.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Or of course they could also be averaging north of 2 points per minute.

Heim

EOG Master
It was interesting, at the 16 minute mark, Wagner up 16, they were only minus 5.5 -25 at MGM.

Heim

EOG Master
If it wasn't Calipari, any other coach would be nervous right now. All that talent and nothing in the Big Dance last 4-5 years.