MUNSON'S PLAYS

munson15

I want winners...
Re: MUNSON'S PLAYS

Sorry guys, I'm off my game today. My brother was convicted of some serious charges yesterday in federal court and my mind is wandering a lot. San Diego was counter to the Boston runline play I posted earlier, but I'll count both in the record. Hopefully, the Pads don't drop a one-run decision. Again, my apologies, and I hope to be a little more coherent starting tomorrow. The WW II reference was due to my watching the Military Channel last night in a futile attempt to forget my worries about my little bro, who is probably going away for a long, long time.

munson15

I want winners...

Always good psychological strategy to remember the times you get lucky. I believe it helps you from going on tilt. Today, I made an error in posting both sides of the sd/BOS game. So, what happens? The big dog comes in at +195 and then the game is called in the 8th inning, cancelling out the runline play on Boston. Better to be lucky than good.

texansfan

EOG Master

Sorry to hear about your brother. It's been a while, how's that hip coming along? You probably don't even notice the difference after all this time.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Texans. The hip is fine, I did some difficult rehab on it last year and got the strength back. Still sore to the touch after 2-1/2 years, but I can walk pain free and play golf on back to back days without gobbling Percosets. I appreciate the concern on both counts.

theMARTY

EOG Member

Nice winning day yesterday, thanks for your hard work Munson, I'm sorry to hear the news about your bro.