Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!!

havent seen the primere yet will probably catch it later tonight. not a fan of the man vs woman tribes though. will be interesting to see how the hook of living on the same island plays out. will give each tribe a much better understanding of the other tribe's dynamics etc.

cant wait for the season though. glad there are no returning survivors this season

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

west coast here 2 more hours to wait..........idol gets dvred tonite..........wooooooooooooooot

justintalk

EOG Veteran

Personally every day is survivor time:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Sweet!

Any books still take action on Survivor?

I know years ago they did, then there were a bunch of leaks/cheating/etc
:+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

good first episode...i like this one world twist so far. lots of issues arise when living right beside each other.

right off the start that men alliance seems stupid. They are smart enough to know 4 people isn't a dominant numbers alliance, but for some reason think it wont matter, that the other 5 will just accept being taken out 1 by 1 because their 4 are the strongest guys. forget what season it was where they did this men vs women thing before, maybe panama?, where all the young, strong guys went home early on the men tribe because the older guys had numbers. same thing could happen here

already dislike most of the women, especially that one that thinks shes the leader. they will have to reshuffle the tribes very quickly in this game or else the men will gain a huge numbers advantage. the girls aren't winning challenges this season, no way. they aren't bright, strong, fast, coordinated. they suck pretty much

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

some decent looking ladies this season

tripp

EOG Master

Sweet!

Any books still take action on Survivor?

I know years ago they did, then there were a bunch of leaks/cheating/etc
:+clueless

I don't think any books take odds on survivor. I know pinnacle usually deals out lines for Big Brother at the start of the season, but that's obviously different since BB is live

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

the chick that caught the chickens is hot

J

joeybagadonuts

You like em country, huh steaky?

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

Jewsus Christ Steak, you weren't kidding about watching this show.

TyBontage

EOG Member
Once again its Survivor time

Once again its Survivor time

I <3 this show. Its just so very charming. This weeks episode was my favourite so far. I thought the flashbacks were integrated into the show much better than in the first two, and they really sold me on the Charming/Snow White romance in a pretty short amount of time.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I finally got around to watching the show last night. This might turn out to be an interesting season, but I was disappointed by the first episode.

I do like the One World twist, though. And, I love that gay dude. You guys see him in the challenge? Hysterical.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice start tonight. Anyone watch those, too?

J

joeybagadonuts

Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice start tonight. Anyone watch those, too?

Not a big fan of either show.

I did see that Branden and Rachel, 2 of the most annoying BigBrother players ever, are on the amazing race this season.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

glad they voted off Butch and kept the hot blondie :btj: :cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yeah she's the hotter one and I'm glad she stayed but she is one dumb MF'er. I mean how many times do you have to be told not to jump off the thing?

Kinger -I like both of them you mentioned. I take some shit for it but I like reality shows. Celebrity Apprentice, Big Brother, Survivor and so on. I immediately DVR the series so I don't miss a single show. Actually kind of like to watch them in bunches, miss a week or so and then catch up all at once. Also like that Challenge shit they run on MTV, they got one going now. Anybody watch those besides me? Or better question is will anyone else admit it? LOL.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL You even watch the MTV Challenges? You love your reality. I used to watch those about 8-9 years ago, but got tired of the same people on them all the time.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That blonde chick is dumber than a box of rocks.

I thought that challenge was rather boring, though. I think the producers set it up thinking the girls would win it 'cause they can balance better, but that backfired.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

When the guy's finally lose a challenge and the idol is played, one of those muscle heads is going home, unless they split the vote.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

yes the blonde is dumb as a rock but damn she is cute :cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah she's the hotter one and I'm glad she stayed but she is one dumb MF'er. I mean how many times do you have to be told not to jump off the thing?

Kinger -I like both of them you mentioned. I take some shit for it but I like reality shows. Celebrity Apprentice, Big Brother, Survivor and so on. I immediately DVR the series so I don't miss a single show. Actually kind of like to watch them in bunches, miss a week or so and then catch up all at once. Also like that Challenge shit they run on MTV, they got one going now. Anybody watch those besides me? Or better question is will anyone else admit it? LOL.
I love the Challenge, just started watching it last year and love it, this season i have it on DVR, havent watched it yet though

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Amazing race for me

Game on this year- I noticed no older couples or kids in the race this time. The "Jersey Shore" team lucked out and are fortunate they are still in the race.

tripp

EOG Master

stupid decision by the girls tribe. that group of 5 could have voted off the dumb blonde and still had numbers (group of 4 still strong enough in a tribe of 7). if they dont win challenges all their group of 5 numbers talk wont mean shit and Kat isn't helping anyone win a challenge.

said it after the first episode and only confirmed at this point. This girls team isnt winning anything becuase they aren't strong, fast, smart, or good under pressure. Unless the next immunity challenge is a wet t-shirt contest i dont see them doing too well.

that colton guy goes home soon hopefully. thinks he is a mastermind because a girl f'in gave him an idol. He didnt do shit and was crying because nobody likes him, now he is a wannabe ring leader.

hope that little midget wins this shit. would be hilarious.

biggamer3

EOG Master

stupid decision by the girls tribe. that group of 5 could have voted off the dumb blonde and still had numbers (group of 4 still strong enough in a tribe of 7). if they dont win challenges all their group of 5 numbers talk wont mean shit and Kat isn't helping anyone win a challenge.

said it after the first episode and only confirmed at this point. This girls team isnt winning anything becuase they aren't strong, fast, smart, or good under pressure. Unless the next immunity challenge is a wet t-shirt contest i dont see them doing too well.

that colton guy goes home soon hopefully. thinks he is a mastermind because a girl f'in gave him an idol. He didnt do shit and was crying because nobody likes him, now he is a wannabe ring leader.

hope that little midget wins this shit. would be hilarious.

Are there other kinds of midgets? :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The little person is a bad ass. He's done well in the challenges.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I love the Challenge, just started watching it last year and love it, this season i have it on DVR....

Same here Gamer, never miss a season. :cheers

And Kinger, I like the fact it's the same people, makes it better to me as you get to know what/how they're going to react in certain situations. Lot of nice looking bush on there as well.

Back to Survivor though, I have to agree with Tripp, unless it's a wet t-shirt contest (LOL!) not sure the ladies are going to be much of a threat in the challenges.

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

Like this show but this season is so boring and uninteresting thus far after having the last two "all star" season of repeat players.