Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

yep Jake you are right on with that, i was told he hang out at some of the local women roller derby matches and beg to get paid to be in the show etc

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Well Kim deserved to win but crazy ending

Seemed like all the girls knew Kim was running the show but never seized the moment and vote her out

That puerto rican girl is/was a complete dipshit

Chelsea, all I can say is WOW!!!!!

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

Well Kim deserved to win but crazy ending

Seemed like all the girls knew Kim was running the show but never seized the moment and vote her out

That puerto rican girl is/was a complete dipshit

Chelsea, all I can say is WOW!!!!!
she be nice

Timetopay

EOG Master

CC what u want them to do?

She won the last 4 immunity idols. Not sure even if she didnt they would have voted her so I see your point but reality is theye were screwed.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

You like when the guy got up and said " you are really nice looking and all the guys took a poll and you are the hottest girl here this year."

:LMAO

ya did you hear kim..she mumbled thats nice...............rumor out here kim gave chelsea come cash( not unusual like poker chops)....and at the finale though chelsea had to wear that long purple and black dress that covered her body and kim wore the little shorts that showed off her legs........ego in exchange for cash

Timetopay

EOG Master

where the f u hear a rumor like that?

What other forums you take part in Steaky and whats your user names:pop:

Poker chops though are for money not for wardrobe. I cant imagine paying someone so u can try and look hotter:LMAO

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

where the f u hear a rumor like that?

What other forums you take part in Steaky and whats your user names:pop:

Poker chops though are for money not for wardrobe. I cant imagine paying someone so u can try and look hotter:LMAO

if it helps me jerk off sometimes i think i hear shit

tripp

EOG Master

disagree a bit with the guys saying worst season even. I thought kim played one of the best games of any season. almost the female version of Rob.

completely ran the show, had everyone on her side, very well spoken and articulated her thinking/strategy very well, was always a well thought out reason for every decision she made, was not once ever in serious trouble of going home and kicked ass in immunity.

amazing season by kim, glad she won.

I'm betting my life Colton is on the next season with the 3 airlifted returninging players. HOpefully Penner is one of them also

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp u would have no chance on the island. My secret alliance would have you blindsided week one where u thought u were in the group

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp u would have no chance on the island. My secret alliance would have you blindsided week one where u thought u were in the group

only chance youd have is playing the old man card where you get carried far cause no one is worried about you :finger004

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Is it me or do the girls always look better on the island then they do on the final? They look fat. I guess I like the starved look.

On another note I was also a Chelsea fan, liked her better then Kim. That ass spoke to me in a dozen languages. At least the island ass did.

Like so many viewers, I left the Survivor show after Season 4, when the guests were dropped unknowingly into the unlikely setting of Fitzgerald's, in downtown Las Vegas.

In this age of water-boarding, torture must have its limits. The show went too far.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

disagree a bit with the guys saying worst season even. I thought kim played one of the best games of any season. almost the female version of Rob.

completely ran the show, had everyone on her side, very well spoken and articulated her thinking/strategy very well, was always a well thought out reason for every decision she made, was not once ever in serious trouble of going home and kicked ass in immunity.

I'm betting my life Colton is on the next season with the 3 airlifted returninging players. HOpefully Penner is one of them also

I agree Kim played a great game, was never even close to being voted off, and won all those challenges late, and had the hidden immunity idol. There was just no "juice" to the season. No big moves or anything. There were a few good players and a bunch of novices.

I do think Colton comes back, he actually was starting to make a move when he was forced out.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Like so many viewers, I left the Survivor show after Season 4, when the guests were dropped unknowingly into the unlikely setting of Fitzgerald's, in downtown Las Vegas.

In this age of water-boarding, torture must have its limits. The show went too far.

:LMAO :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Yup, she dominated.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I agree with the Kim comments, she played a great game and deserved to win 4 sho

I was just surprised that everyone knew she was in charge and not once did her name come up as a target

I was entertained, not the best season but not the worst

tripp

EOG Master

I agree with the Kim comments, she played a great game and deserved to win 4 sho

I was just surprised that everyone knew she was in charge and not once did her name come up as a target

I was entertained, not the best season but not the worst

troyzan was the only one trying to shake things up. he was spot on with his commentary of people playing this game scared all the time. Scared and just looking to make it through the next tribal instead of thinking longterm.

the girls never thought about the end game, instead just worrying about getting top 7 or top 5

Would love Troy to come back again sometime, although needs to cool it comparing himself to the best to play the game. Guy still got outplayed by Kim

tripp

EOG Master

Is it me or do the girls always look better on the island then they do on the final? They look fat. I guess I like the starved look.

On another note I was also a Chelsea fan, liked her better then Kim. That ass spoke to me in a dozen languages. At least the island ass did.

If we are talking gameplay I really don't think Chelsea did a single thing other than pick the right people to align with.

If we are talking looks I will go with Kat as tops from this season. She was damn hot

You guys do realize this is a reality TV show, don't you?

You sound like the girls from "The View."

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

If we are talking gameplay I really don't think Chelsea did a single thing other than pick the right people to align with.

I was talking about looks, didn't you see the ass comments? Agree with everyone else, Kim played the best game. I say it reluctantly but it's clear she deserved to win.

If we are talking looks I will go with Kat as tops from this season. She was damn hot

Nice body, had the face of Kermit the Frog though. I didn't like her as much as you guys.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I think what helps here is the time between getting ousted and the time you vote. After getting to the Ponderosa and filling up on ice cream and hanging out with your buddies you being to heal. Lot easier to give someone credit for playing a good game after you have time to digest what went on. If everyone voted the night they got evicted the votes would look a lot different.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Pat i see the attraction to Chels but something about a chick like Kim who is the nice on the eyes,confident,and gets people to follow that makes me happy

Would go Kim between that two

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I actually meant Kat above, she's the one with the Kermit face. Kim is the 6' 4" hunchback of Notre Dame, LOL. STAND UP STRAIGHT!

We all like what we like, I just liked that turd cutter on Chelsea above all else. :)

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

You guys do realize this is a reality TV show, don't you?

You sound like the girls from "The View."

elizabeth hassleback from the view was on survivor........i like whoopie and her.....cant stand joy......baba wawa is ok

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Kat is overrated. Patty is right- Kermit the Frog face and dumb as rocks.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Pat you are right, probably would be better if they voted on the island