Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Once again, it's Survivor time!!!!! [Reality Show Thread]

Colton kept the idol as a souvenir, what a classless little bitch. Another boring show. Terrible season so far. Much better when they bring back former players, at least there's some juice there from the start.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

one of the guys should tell Kat the only way to prevent an appendicitis is to suck cock and swallow once a day

cassiusclay

EOG Master

one of the guys should tell Kat the only way to prevent an appendicitis is to suck cock and swallow once a day

Hahahahahhahaha

That whole Colton leaving looked staged to me, this won't be the last time we see him

tripp

EOG Master

Well shows with medevac's are always boring since there is no drama/suspense of a vote. Show would have gotten interesting if/when they voted out Alicia and she made a seen and Tarzan went apeshit since he didnt like the idea.

Really hope that alicia bitch goes home next week. Was happy Colton didnt give her the idol..the one good thing he did all season

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, I was glad he didn't give her the idol, but he should've given it to one of his original minions.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

"A tribe member makes a bold move that throws allegiances into question."

Should be good...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Good luck with that poop situation hahaha

There are some super hot chics on the show this year

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Two chicks are nice... that's about it.

I thought the show was pretty boring tonight... this might be one of the worst seasons ever.

J

joeybagadonuts

Tonight was blah.

Nothing exciting happened except for Jonas getting railroaded off. Poor guy was nothing but nice and helpful.

The shit pants was painful to watch. Poor old man.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Two chicks are nice... that's about it.

I thought the show was pretty boring tonight... this might be one of the worst seasons ever.

agree- just nothing going on. Terrible casting this season. I guess you never know though. That guy with the idol is in good position, he doesn't even need it right now.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The guy tribe is full of morons... Jonas and that old man fight last night... Jonas apologizes later on, and that old man starts to cry? WTF?

The girls are teaming back up and getting rid of them.

tripp

EOG Master

the winner with either be Kim, or Chelsea. Book it.

tripp

EOG Master

problem is id always be worried that guy would ruin the season. i dont wanna know the f'in winner before the season is over but he'd always be giving out clues and making it almost obvious who won.

I just can't see any way the girls don't pull this off. They have numbers if they wanna start going after guys now, and even if they stick to the new tribes once they get down to the 7 on the strong tribe the females still have the numbers there (4/3). Not sure Jay is smart enough to pull anything off. Maybe michael. Kim seems too smart to fuck this up and Kat will almost 100% be in the finals since he has no chance of winning.

Kat is a lock for the finals just like phillip was a couple seasons ago

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

put my Twins blanket over my lap and knocked one off to Kat last night

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Haha steak again

You can have kat, I'd take Chelsea any day

tripp

EOG Master

Jay is smarter than I originally thought once you see more of his interviews, but dumb move trusting the girls so much when it was an obvious men/women thing. No idea WTF leif, christina and tarzan are thinking either as they are on the outs and dont make any moves.

I can see Troy turning this game around, otherwise the smart girls will roll to the finals. Troy would have sent Kim home tonight if Jay, Leif, Christina, and Tarzan knew what they were doing.

Just hoping Kim or Troyzan win at this point. By far the two most deserving

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I know I've said it before, but this is easily the worst season ever.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The girls are finally flipping on each other. Steaky's favorite got the boot last week.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

I know I've said it before, but this is easily the worst season ever.

Totally agree- absolutely horrible season with weak players. No juice at all. Dumb taking out Tarzan, one of those girls should have aligned with him and Christina, and brought those two to the finals for an easy win.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

ya this season sorta sucks, it was interesting until Troyzan got voted off...I think Kat is really cute but her personailty became unbearable and glad she was voted off finally...but seeing her at tribal last night with makeup....Yowza!! :doggie

carolinakid

Banned

talking about this series, i have a friend up in danville va that knows johnny fair play from yrs ago series, he told me johnny wife and baby left him many months ago.really dont think too many people in his area like this guy too much, i was told he never ever work and lives off his mom there and he is a pretty sad case

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I think this will be a good end to the show, chics fighting it out until the end

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

talking about this series, i have a friend up in danville va that knows johnny fair play from yrs ago series, he told me johnny wife and baby left him many months ago.really dont think too many people in his area like this guy too much, i was told he never ever work and lives off his mom there and he is a pretty sad case

he is a douchebag and deserves it :finger004