Railbird vs SlipperyPete Election Contest.....

ComptrBob

EOG Master
PETE's Entries
1. Alabama: Trump by 18
2. Alaska: Trump by 7
3. Arizona: Biden by 3
4. Arkansas: Trump by 22
5. California: Biden by 28
6. Colorado : Biden by 14
7. Florida: Biden by 1
8. Georgia: Biden by 1
9. Hawaii: Biden by 32
10: Idaho: Trump by 20
11. Illinois: Biden by 14
12. Indiana : Trump by 9
13. Iowa: Trump by 2
14. Kansas: Trump by 10
15. Kentucky : Trump by 16
16. Louisiana: Trump by 22
17. Maine: Biden by 13
18. Massachusetts: Biden by 36
19. Michigan: Biden by 7
20. Minnesota: Biden by 8
21. Mississippi: Trump by 16
22. Missouri: Trump by 7
23. Nebraska : Trump by 9
24. Nevada: Biden by 5
25. New Hampshire: Biden by 11
26. New Mexico: Biden by 11
27. New York: Biden by 30
28. North Carolina: Biden by 2.5
29. Ohio: Trump by 1
30. Oklahoma: Trump by 22
31. Oregon: Biden by 20
32. Pennsylvania: Biden by 4
33. South Carolina: Trump by 7.8
34. Tennessee: Trump by 13
35. Texas: Trump by 1.5
36. Utah: Trump by 11
37. Virginia: Biden by 11
38. Washington: Biden by 23
39. West Virginia: Trump by 27
40. Wisconsin: Biden by 8

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Railbird's Entries
ALAB R 23.6
ALASKA R 11.1
AZ R 1.9
ARK R 27.1
CA D 25.9
CO D 7.8
FLA R 3.3
GA R 3.2
HW D 32.9
ID R 27.4
ILL D 16.6
IND R 16.8
IA R 5.9
KAN R 15.0
KENT R 23.4
LA R 18.2
MASS D 30.0
Maine D 5.5
Mich R 0.1
MO R 14.7
MN R 0.1
MISS R 18.1
NH D 4.4
NY D 27.7
NM D 9.5
NEV D 0.7
NEB R 17.5
NoCar R 2.2
OHIO R 6.3
Okla R 31.2
OR D 9.4
PA R 0.7
SCar R 12.2
Tenn R 22.2
Tex R 5.9
UTAH R 18.1
Wash D 17.2
WestVa R 31.1
Wiscy D 2.2
VA D 8.1

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Closest mutual prediction: Hawaii (0.9%); farthest apart prediction: Oregon (10.6%).

Seven states where the picks were for a different winner (Rail has Trump, Pete has Biden): Az, FLA, GA, Mich, MInn, NC, and PA.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
One thing we forgot to agree on

When do you want the contest graded? Like a week after?
In a few states they gonna be counting a few days after

railbird

EOG Master
lets get all the states counted, might take a few days or a week. But we should know who is going to win the bet by thursday unless we are super close.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Winner declared, both sides shake hands and move on: +4500

Controversy, neither side relents, CB martini intake doubles: -8000

If nothing else this should kick off exciting insight into the next 4 years for the EOG political crowd.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting, FW.

But if Trump loses, I doubt he is going to fade away anytime soon.

Biden was a shadow president during COVID-19.

Trump could return the favor.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Interesting, FW.

But if Trump loses, I doubt he is going to fade away anytime soon.

Biden was a shadow president during COVID-19.

Trump could return the favor.
He will be shunned by the party. They will prop up someone/anyone up over him. It will be similar to Biden in this election, outside of Biden does have a track record.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Shunned by the party but embraced by a media outlet?

Maybe Trump replaces Rush on the radio?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The two things that bother me the most about it is people feeling they have to board up their businesses because of an election, and the media trying to dictate the people's voice. People came here from other countries to avoid that from their governments.

The Trump Brand has always reminded me of a scratch off ticket. It looks shiny and nice, until you scratch it off and determined you have a losing ticket.

Ain't that the truth. I agree with your assessment, the GOP will find a way to move on from Trump and his 4 year takeover of the party. Harder job is keeping those maniacs who think he's God's gift to this country to stay supportive if you don't properly divorce. It does feel like whoever Fox News gets behind will be in the drivers seat.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ain't that the truth. I agree with your assessment, the GOP will find a way to move on from Trump and his 4 year takeover of the party. Harder job is keeping those maniacs who think he's God's gift to this country to stay supportive if you don't properly divorce. It does feel like whoever Fox News gets behind will be in the drivers seat.
I think it’s because there are far fewer conservative tv news channels. Now there are OAN and Newsmax fighting for that viewer.

I think it’s because there are far fewer conservative tv news channels. Now there are OAN and Newsmax fighting for that viewer.

You can tell because the conspiracy theories have to get more ridiculous to win the battle. I mean I don't know what gets more ridiculous than the Clintons and the Obamas running a child sex ring out of an imaginary basement under a pizza store, but I'm sure we will hear some real whoppers that top it the next four years.

railbird

EOG Master
Is he to the right of me on any states, I cant find any, and i even went more left on a few than what i really think like maine and newhamp
I think the party is suffering enough Trump Fatigue now. I'm pretty confident they will find a more qualified candidate in four years.
Trump saved the party from the gutter, it was full of :LOSERS like Mccain, Romeny, Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan. , Fairwarning. NEWSFLASH, Trump will win Re Election, because of Evangelical protestants, Former Left wing union Italians, Non war Norwegians,. Working class 1st and 2nd class Hispanics, Blacks walking off plantation. Loyal pro Isreal Jews in Philly.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is he to the right of me on any states, I cant find any, and i even went more left on a few than what i really think like maine and newhamp

Trump saved the party from the gutter, it was full of :LOSERS like Mccain, Romeny, Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan. , Fairwarning. NEWSFLASH, Trump will win Re Election, because of Evangelical protestants, Former Left wing union Italians, Non war Norwegians,. Working class 1st and 2nd class Hispanics, Blacks walking off plantation. Loyal pro Isreal Jews in Philly.
Agree that the party was trending toward irrelevance. The fatigue is the constant fighting over dumb things.

railbird

EOG Master
Agree that the party was trending toward irrelevance. The fatigue is the constant fighting over dumb things.
there not part of the party, the neocon scum is not needed, Trump has taken over non college working class Dems and indepenednts. Your part of the party can go fuck themsleves FW, go join the libs. Its now about Evangelical protestants, and non college .working class White,blacks and hispanics.

Railbird's Entries
ALAB R 23.6
ALASKA R 11.1
AZ R 1.9
ARK R 27.1
CA D 25.9
CO D 7.8
FLA R 3.3
GA R 3.2
HW D 32.9
ID R 27.4
ILL D 16.6
IND R 16.8
IA R 5.9
KAN R 15.0
KENT R 23.4
LA R 18.2
MASS D 30.0
Maine D 5.5
Mich R 0.1
MO R 14.7
MN R 0.1
MISS R 18.1
NH D 4.4
NY D 27.7
NM D 9.5
NEV D 0.7
NEB R 17.5
NoCar R 2.2
OHIO R 6.3
Okla R 31.2
OR D 9.4
PA R 0.7
SCar R 12.2
Tenn R 22.2
Tex R 5.9
UTAH R 18.1
Wash D 17.2
WestVa R 31.1
Wiscy D 2.2
VA D 8.1

At BetOnline here are the upsets he's calling for as of Monday evening:

AZ Ev
MI +220
MN +300
NC -115 (pick-em)
PA +145

If only you could bet those on a parlay that's a 116-1 shot.