Railbird's random thoughts

railbird

EOG Master
Ufc 241 set a California arena record for gate, 3 exciting fights to end the card, i dont claim to be an mma expert but my units won last 5 yrs says i am

railbird

EOG Master
When down 9 teams should go for tds on 4th and goals in last 5 min , extending the game doesnt give you a better chance to win. 3s are the easy part, dont do easy first.

railbird

EOG Master
Nice to see acuna pulled for not running ouy fly ball, but he you should have been yanked on spot not when inning is over, billy martin style

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nice to see acuna pulled for not running ouy fly ball, but he you should have been yanked on spot not when inning is over, billy martin style

I'm disappointed MLB players are allowed to wear gold chains around their neck.

In this age of looking for an edge at every turn, why would players wear anything that could be tagged on a close play at one of the bases?

Replay picks up everything.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm disappointed MLB players are allowed to wear gold chains around their neck.

In this age of looking for an edge at every turn, why would players wear anything that could be tagged on a close play at one of the bases?

Replay picks up everything.

I liked Marge Schott, no earrings or face hair allowed.

kane

EOG master

Too many Hispanic players in baseball, the league needs less players from those shithole countries and more white players

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I also would not allow players to wear batting gloves in their back pockets or as I saw this past weekend, players wearing their back pockets inside-out in some sort of style statement.

More targets to tag on a close play on the basepaths.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Too many Hispanic players in baseball, the league needs less players from those shithole countries and more white players
Roger Maris was from North Dakota and Mickey Mantle was from Oklahoma. I think you are on to something.

Valuist

EOG Master
When down 9 teams should go for tds on 4th and goals in last 5 min , extending the game doesnt give you a better chance to win. 3s are the easy part, dont do easy first.

This should be obvious but 99% of announcers and a large pct of coaches don't agree. They never take into account one is much easier than the other.

railbird

EOG Master
The kids are 4 months younger this yr, the cutoff date was moved back to 2008 era which is aug 1 i stead of april 1

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
And yet Hawaii is an underdog today.

Aloha!
The 1 sport i thought he knew something about turns out he knows jack shit about it as well. I keep looking for the Cali teams he touted so hard but they are nowhere to be found. And if he thinks that team from Hawaii is -900 vs the team from Louisiana then I'm calling bullshit on his claim that he doesn't smoke them funny cigarettes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hawaii advances to the U.S. Championship Game this Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET.

Railbird's Hawaii squad will play the winner of tomorrow's game between Virginia and Louisiana.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Hawaii loses, can we just drop the west coast and Hawaii from the US? It would eliminate many liberals, and fake baseball players. The only thing they had going was supplying baseball players and they can’t do that anymore. Our insurance rates would go down also without the real thread of a earthquake. We’ll just get our produce from Georgia.

railbird

EOG Master
Camillia Giorgi has to lead tour in service brakes, if she only had a serve herself she would be top 5 player

railbird

EOG Master
was nice to cash this
Pregame Benoit Paire VS Steve Johnson - Prop
Set 3 Score Benoit Paire Steve Johnson 6-0 +6600