REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

To each his own PTR...jealousy is a river that runs deep.

Integrity

EOG Master

not even one of u guys congratulating me on my call?

joking or not, it happened!

ahahahahaha

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Monday's Selections ...
NOTE: Redemption.

Off the tough Saturday I had to step up and deliver for the 2nd straight week in the NFL, and I did just that with the Chargers and the Patriots.

Lions would have been nice but the early 45 yard miss by Mr. Automatic Jason Hanson of the Lions came back to haunt me just as I knew it would.

Still, you look at the last 2 weeks in the NFL and you will see a perfect 3-0 last Sunday with the 25 dime winner on the Chargers over the Giants, 10 dime winner on Carolina over Saints and a free pick on Seattle over Detroit.

Last Monday night the Steelers followed by Thursday night's Niners over the Bears followed by yesterday's Chargers, Patriots and free pick winner on the Chiefs.

Do the math. 8-0-1 NFL run the last 2 weeks with paid and comp plays. 8-0-1. Did I say 8-0-1?

The 2nd half of this NFL season is going exactly the way I felt it would. I have seen everyone play enough and in my 20 years in this business I have never felt this dialed in. NEVER.

Tonight I push it to 9-0-1 and get ready for Thursday's Dolphins-Panthers matchup Thursday night.

Now here is why I feel the 6-point teaser is the way to go with the Ravens and Browns tonight.

15 DIME, 2-TEAM TEASER - BALTIMORE & OVER - 2-TEAM 6-POINT TEASER RAVENS (-5) and OVER (32 1/2)

Only one way to go in this game tonight and it's Baltimore.

Most of the time you start getting into weeks 9 and 10 in the NFL and you see teams improving.

Look at the 1 win Rams taking the Saints to the wire yesterday. How about Tampa Bay doing the same to Miami.

However, you look at the Browns and you don't see improving. You see implosion everywhere. From the front office down to the coaching staff, this team is so finished this year all that is left is what the final record will be.

The last 2 weeks before their bye week they have gotten destroyed by Green Bay 31-3 and the next week at Chicago 30-6.

Do you really think a week off will make any difference at all facing a Ravens team that just dominated them 34-3 in the first meeting? I don't.

Do I think Cleveland can make it competitive? Sure. Just like they did against the Giants on Monday night last year.

Cleveland was coming out of their bye week and caught the undefeated Giants in a perfect let down spot and beat them 35-14 as 8 point underdogs.

However, the Browns are not playing an NFC opponent in this spot but an angry and proud Ravens team that will not take this game lightly in front of a national tv audience.

Ray Lewis has flat out too much pride along with Ed Reed to allow a SU loss to a inferior opponent like the Browns on Monday night.

However, laying double digits with anybody on Monday night is always a risky proposition but so is backing the Browns and sitting back and watch them get blown out and then asking yourself why you took a shot with such a bad team.

In their 8 games this year the Browns have been competitive in only 2. At home in week 4 versus the Bengals losing 23-20 in perhaps their best played game of the year and the following week at Buffalo getting their first win 6-3.

I'm sorry folks but the clear cut right side of this game is the Ravens and to protect myself from any Monday night madness, or backdoor scenario's, I am going to play a 2-team 6-point teaser.

I did this with Central Michigan over Toledo last Wednesday, and never had to sweat it at all and although I feel the same way with the Ravens tonight, I am going to do what I feel is the smart move when dealing with a double digit road favorite.

Let's take the Ravens from -11 down to -5 and bring the over/under down to 32 1/2 and roll with the over.

Wouldn't suprise me if this game fell in the neighborhood of 27-10, or 27-13, or even 27-20 with a Browns backdoor or kick return or punt return for a touchdown by Joshua Cribbs.

Ravens and over 6-point teaser style.

5 DIME - ATLANTA HAWKS - Love Atlanta in this spot.

Bottom line is you don't start rolling into Boston as a double digit road dog and beat the Celtics by double digits unless you are playing your best basketball of the year.

Fact of the matter is the Hawks are rolling and rolling large, and I really don't think this Blazers team is going to stop them.

Atlanta is on a tear since their double digit loss at Charlotte, a game I had the Bobcats as a 5 dime winner.

In fact, with exception of that no show by Atlanta, they have covered every single game this year. Think about that folks.

Atlanta has won their 4 home games this year by 11 over the Pacers, 11 over the Wizards, 25 over Denver and 23 over the Hornets.

They took care of the Blazers in Portland and I feel they will take care of them here as well.

Yes, the Blazers have played well on this road trip, but against who? Charlotte, New Orleans who lost Chris Paul in the first half, Minnesota and Memphis.

I don't see any teams in there the caliber of the Hawks now do you ?

Exactly. Atlanta is the play tonight.

FREE SELECTION - MILWAUKEE BUCKS

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Fucking Carls Jr.

I go there and order their new chicken sanwhich. I get back and pull it out of the bag and I have a double cheese burger. 2348ji23e

diogee

No Carls jr here...we have Hardees. Think it's about the same thing. :+clueless

Used to love fastfood so much. Now once or twice a year. :(

PassTheRock

EOG Master

No Carls jr here...we have Hardees. Think it's about the same thing. :+clueless

Used to love fastfood so much. Now once or twice a year. :(
Yeah, I think they have the same menu. But I've never been to a Hardees so what do I know?

diogee

Been to both and they seem the same to me...mushroom and swiss was always my fave.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yes, Hardees/Carls Jr. are the same company.

Why do you rarely eat fast food, Diogee? Were you really fat before? :pop:

diogee

Yeah...5'8" and 200+ non good pounds. Doc said around 30% body fat 3 years ago when I went in for a physical to get the new job. They almost didn't hire me because of it but my uncle was the terminal manager and pulled some strings.

Bought a treadmill a couple months into the job and started by walking 9 miles a day on it. Many mornings I would wake up, step out of bed, and fall on my face from the pain. Doc telling me I was extremely unhealthy was enough for me to change.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah...5'8" and 200+ non good pounds. Doc said around 30% body fat 3 years ago when I went in for a physical to get the new job. They almost didn't hire me because of it but my uncle was the terminal manager and pulled some strings.

Bought a treadmill a couple months into the job and started by walking 9 miles a day on it. Many mornings I would wake up, step out of bed, and fall on my face from the pain. Doc telling me I was extremely unhealthy was enough for me to change.

:cheers

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Good job. You still doing the morning walks? How much have you lost in 3 years? I think about going for morning walks every now and then. I just never actually do it.