Should Rainbow have to pay

Should Rainbow have to pay

• maybe I need more facts about this case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Should Rainbow have to pay

yeah well theres a lot in my life and behind the scenes that i dont post so quit trying to get smart with me Sponge Bob Stiff Pants. You owe so either pay what you know you owe or shut the fuck up. No matter how many clever little loopholes you think you might have found they just dont exist. An unpaid debt is what it is. And I will be seeing your buddy tomorrow in person and dont worry I will tell him about the thread. I seriously doubt he is going to come to your rescue though, so if the EOG's new stance on stiffs is true you might as well start looking for a new place to post. And yes VD knows our mutual friend as well, so maybe we can have a chat about it over a game of spin the hooker.
thats all fine by me pussy face.......

rainbow

EOG Master

I dont see where we reached an agreement, are you saing that you and I came to an agreement? Or are you saying that I agreed to my EX boss, that I wouldnt stalk your homeless ass on the forums anymore?

Because if thats the case then he isnt my boss anymore and apparently you arent homeless either. Pay your shit or pack your bags you old fart, EOG is not a haven for stiffs anymore says so in VD's declaration.

NO, I'M SAYING YOU EMAILED ME AND YOU POSTED AT TWO FORUMS THAT THE DEBT WAS CLEARED, CALL THAT A LIE TOO, WHATEVER RE******.....

sounds to me like both parties understood that the money was not gonna be paid because rainbow was broke, so NES knowing this, accepted a larger % from another player, by his boss, to leave rainbow alone. you in turn received what you were promised and left him alone.

no he does not owe you any money, you accepted a buy out or a settlement in return for leaving him alone, which applies to forever.

actually kind of a dick move to bring it up a lot of years later.

I must reitterate the fact that at the time Rainbow was a jobless, homeless, drug addict and degenerate and I had no hope of collecting nothing and my boss trying to get me off his ass. Glad to see that he is probably not alone, welcome to the EOG Seanie Crack.

If he is no longer homeless and jobless then I retract any previous pity i may have had for this sorry old sap. Sorry if that doesnt sit well with you Seanie, sounds like you have never been ripped off before though. Rainbow had owed me for over three years before his buddy came to save him, and not once in that time did he try to contact me or work on a payment plan so he was already a stiff coming into this situation(not to mention a scumbag in the worst way for collecting on a bad figure). In that time, before the rescue, he was saying that I should call it a rebate since he wasnt going to pay regardless.

nes- Rainbow made some mistakes here but now you aren't honoring an agreement by blaming your boss which is wrong.

sounds to me like both parties understood that the money was not gonna be paid because rainbow was broke, so NES knowing this, accepted a larger % from another player, by his boss, to leave rainbow alone. you in turn received what you were promised and left him alone.

no he does not owe you any money, you accepted a buy out or a settlement in return for leaving him alone, which applies to forever.

actually kind of a dick move to bring it up a lot of years later.
agree 100%. I missed this post when I made my post above.

rainbow

EOG Master

If he is no longer homeless and jobless then I retract any previous pity i may have had for this sorry old sap. Sorry if that doesnt sit well with you Seanie, sounds like you have never been ripped off before though. Rainbow had owed me for over three years before his buddy came to save him, and not once in that time did he try to contact me or work on a payment plan so he was already a stiff coming into this situation(not to mention a scumbag in the worst way for collecting on a bad figure). In that time, before the rescue, he was saying that I should call it a rebate since he wasnt going to pay regardless.
You are all mouth on a forum, in person you are like a little lamb...

i agree with that to degree, but given the situations how many options did I really have Raiders? I was broke as fuck, it had been three years since Rainbow stiffed me, and my boss at the time offered me a better commission if I'd just go in and say Rainbow is an alright guy, blah blah blah. Basically i whored out my posting handle, im ashamed to admit, because doing with Rainbow the first time around was like pulling teeth and he shouldnt get out of paying his debts.

rainbow

EOG Master

Nes, why did you email me about 3yrs ago and post at two different forums that the debt was cleared? you emailed me telling me that our friend took care of the debt, you never mentioned nothing else in that email, and thats a fact...........

I've slow payed before and I also have been on the other side and accepted a settlement from someone who owed me a decent amout. I see what your saying but a deal is a deal.

I'll give you an example, someone owed me $1400 about 2 months ago. Now he didn't have that much and could prob only do about $200 a week payment plan. He had fallen on some hard times. We worked out a deal that to come up with $900 I would squash the rest, he did and that was that. Well his work picked up and now he's making a ton of money, he's in Vegas right now doing $1000 fantasy drafts, but I can't collect the other $500 even tho I'd love too, I made a deal.

You made a deal to get anything back that you could at the time, longterm now it looks dumb, but you wanted some money immediately

IMO the debt was void when you agreed to the deal

rainbow

EOG Master

i agree with that to degree, but given the situations how many options did I really have Raiders? I was broke as fuck, it had been three years since Rainbow stiffed me, and my boss at the time offered me a better commission if I'd just go in and say Rainbow is an alright guy, blah blah blah. Basically i whored out my posting handle, im ashamed to admit, because doing with Rainbow the first time around was like pulling teeth and he shouldnt get out of paying his debts.

You are now saying years later about the commision, that was never mentioned, so don't lie about that......

Teddy kgb

Banned

We did come to an agreement that I would leave him alone if i got a bigger cut of a player for a couple weeks, the amount came out to much less than what I was owed(much much less) but a deal and a deal and I promised to leave homeless, unemployed Rainbow alone

Nes did you take this deal thinking you had a GOOD chance at getting more than what Rainbow owed you? If so looks like you gambled and lost..

Nes did you take this deal thinking you had a GOOD chance at getting more than what Rainbow owed you? If so looks like you gambled and lost..

no i did not, the commission was for one guy for two weeks. His credit limit was $500, so the most i could have made was and extra $500 since my commission was already 50%

I can see your point and in no way am I agreeing what rainbow did is right, but it's still my opinion that a deal was reached and then broken.

rainbow

EOG Master

no i did not, the commission was for one guy for two weeks. His credit limit was $500, so the most i could have made was and extra $500 since my commission was already 50%

you never said that to me in that email.....

at this point i would say anything to your face to get my money. Call him.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

I like Nes. He is a good guy and a good Father. I dealt with Nes for a brief period of time...I was having fun figure fighting him and he took it like a man.

Nes is a friend of mine. Good kid.

WVU

EOG Master

Rainbow, why did you cry about being honorable and never having stiffed anyone when I had you on my stiff list?

This is a dead issue. Rainbow does not owe anything. What is the sense of bringing this issue to a forum?

I like Nes. He is a good guy and a good Father. I dealt with Nes for a brief period of time...I was having fun figure fighting him and he took it like a man.

Nes is a friend of mine. Good kid.

and whale pays his debts like a man, more than i can say about rainbow. Speaking of which seems like your buddy would have let you known the deal when you offered to pay him back after you got back on your feet. Oh wait, of course you never offered to pay him back, that wouldnt be very rainbow like of you would it.

This is a dead issue. Rainbow does not owe anything. What is the sense of bringing this issue to a forum?
It is not a dead issue, I beg to disagree. Since getting rid of stiffs is a new priority for the EOG I think it has everything to do with the forum.

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow, why did you cry about being honorable and never having stiffed anyone when I had you on my stiff list?

Beacause anybody in their right mind knows this isn't a stiff, a settlement isn't a stiff...........

rainbow

EOG Master

and whale pays his debts like a man, more than i can say about rainbow. Speaking of which seems like your buddy would have let you known the deal when you offered to pay him back after you got back on your feet. Oh wait, of course you never offered to pay him back, that wouldnt be very rainbow like of you would it.

What a phony statement........

and yes whale did pay when he lost as real man do. Not hide until somebody makes your problems go away(like our buddy "N" and the mods at the EOG)

rainbow

EOG Master

in what sense? did you offer to pay him back? if you had you would have known that he never actually gave me any money.

NUMBER ONE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS PHONE NUMBER, GIVE ME A NUMBER AND I WILL CALL HIM........