Should Rainbow have to pay

Should Rainbow have to pay

• maybe I need more facts about this case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated
Re: Should Rainbow have to pay

I did miss that part, but if you wanted opinions there are ways to get them. Maybe it's me, but this stuff should remain private. I could be wrong, but it seems your agenda here was to make Rainbow look bad. And he doesn't deserve that. I respect that you guys have a legitimate disagreement, but bringing it public like this isn't going to change anything, and it makes everyone involved look bad. Very sleazy move.

a stiff doesnt deserve to look bad? A guy that blocks you on messenger rather than do what right deserves a break? If he isnt going to pay me I'd rather save the next guy from getting fucked over if it can be prevented. And like Brickshithouse I have too long of a list to have any sympathy for shitheads that cant pay a debt. I've got to be honest, I am here to make sure he gets no respect because frankly at this point he doesnt deserve any. Had he made any attempt to contact the other guy involved I may have thought otherwise, but he didnt.

And if you like to keep shit private why dont you give me a three dime credit line and see how long you keep it to yourself when I quit paying and start avoiding all contact.

yeah figures, way to dump a relevant thread. Guess this means Rainbow will be forever welcome here despite the fact that he is admitted to accepting a bad figure and is an obvious stiff in the eyes of those of us with any sense.

rainbow

EOG Master

if you had truly wasted that much time reading the thread Palm Nut you would have read that i did try to resolve this over the phone and on MSN before being subsequently blocked by Se?ior Rainbow

I had to respond to another one of your lies, WHEN AND WHERE DID WE TALK OVER THE PHONE ABOUT THIS? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME...

rainbow

EOG Master

yeah figures, way to dump a relevant thread. Guess this means Rainbow will be forever welcome here despite the fact that he is admitted to accepting a bad figure and is an obvious stiff in the eyes of those of us with any sense.

WHERE DID I ADMIT THAT I TOOK A BAD FIGURE YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.......

rainbow

EOG Master

And if you like to keep shit private why dont you give me a three dime credit line and see how long you keep it to yourself when I quit paying and start avoiding all contact.

YOU COULDN'T GET $500.00 CREDIT LINE.....

rainbow

EOG Master

a stiff doesnt deserve to look bad? A guy that blocks you on messenger rather than do what right deserves a break? If he isnt going to pay me I'd rather save the next guy from getting fucked over if it can be prevented. And like Brickshithouse I have too long of a list to have any sympathy for shitheads that cant pay a debt. I've got to be honest, I am here to make sure he gets no respect because frankly at this point he doesnt deserve any. Had he made any attempt to contact the other guy involved I may have thought otherwise, but he didnt.
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ME LOOK BAD, YOU SETTLED THIS DEBT 3 YRS AGO......

yeah sure, whatever skippy. Go to bed, and wake up in the morning where it will be a new day at Everyone Owes Gamblingdebts.

rainbow

EOG Master

Wow, and I thought I started some dramatic threads. This is some next level type shit. FWIW, If Rainbow is a 'stand up guy', he pays the full debt. end of story. I do think it's a dick move on NES's part, but I absofuckinglutely see where he is coming from having dealt with people who fuck up and think it should be your problem.
He settled this debt 3yrs ago and 100% agreed, now he's calling the kettle black...

rainbow

EOG Master

yeah sure, whatever skippy. Go to bed, and wake up in the morning where it will be a new day at Everyone Owes Gamblingdebts.
I just got off work, I couldn't defend myself earlier, I'm back with plenty of amunition........

Fester

EOG Member

Nes, I think what you're doing is worse then what Rainbow did to you. Why can't you get it through your dimwitted skull that this is a closed case? In YOUR own words this case has been settled.

We did come to an agreement that I would leave him alone if i got a bigger cut of a player for a couple weeks, the amount came out to much less than what I was owed(much much less) but a deal and a deal and I promised to leave homeless, unemployed Rainbow alone
By the stink of this thread, it has your butt prints all over it, you're being the usual ass that you are. What idiot brings up a thread like this after 5 years? Then to top it off you bring in the rest of your trailer trash to sock puppet your side in this. Look, just pack up your UHAUL and take your cast of misfit motley crue friends back with you to Costa Rica.

The Skipper, (Whale), needs to understand that he and his crew of imbeciles are NOT to leave the sports island that was prescribed to them. Whale needs to keep his goons on a short leash. Gilligan (Jack Herer), is the biggest clown of all. This idiot doesn't gamble, drives off posters, and has yet to make a post anywhere that has value.

Next thing you know the likes of TGB will start hijacking our forum here everytime he gets into a drunken stupor. The last thing this forum needs are the two retards Toronto/Hines Ward combo.

Rainbow, you don't owe NES shit. IF you DO have extra money and you DO have a conscience THEN you can pay him some money if you want to. We want to keep NES out of the dumpsters if possible. We also don't want NES stealing money that was supposed to go to charity. Maybe if NES would grow up and stay off the internets, he might learn a trade and get a decent job. :+textinb3

This HAS to be the most ridiculous thread of all-time. A dumbass who thinks he's still owed money even though he loses his case in the very first post of this thread by his own words.:LMAO

pretty brave first post, welcome to the EOG Fester. Had I cut a deal with rainbow you would be right, but I never did. He tried to make deals with me, mostly involving crocodile tears and the standard excuses for stiffing that everyone gives. I held up my end of the deal that i made with another guy,and I quit picking on a homeless man. Well if he is working now he needs to atleast take care of the my exboss, I would be happy with that solution. But he owes and ghost vote dont count fester so crawl back in your hole.

On a side note I actually take care of a guy that Rainbow used to work for back home in "the swamps of Italy" and he said that when Rainbow was a runner for him way back when till he decided to run off with the players envelope. Does this sound like the stand up guy that rainbow claims himself to be?

Gee I wonder how he ends up broke and homeless all the time if he fucks over everyone that ever gave him a chance.

PS Fuck you, fuck him, and fuck all stiffs who feel they deserve a free pass just because.

rainbow

EOG Master

pretty brave first post, welcome to the EOG Fester. Had I cut a deal with rainbow you would be right, but I never did. He tried to make deals with me, mostly involving crocodile tears and the standard excuses for stiffing that everyone gives. I held up my end of the deal that i made with another guy,and I quit picking on a homeless man. Well if he is working now he needs to atleast take care of the my exboss, I would be happy with that solution. But he owes and ghost vote dont count fester so crawl back in your hole.

On a side note I actually take care of a guy that Rainbow used to work for back home in "the swamps of Italy" and he said that when Rainbow was a runner for him way back when till he decided to run off with the players envelope. Does this sound like the stand up guy that rainbow claims himself to be?

Gee I wonder how he ends up broke and homeless all the time if he fucks over everyone that ever gave him a chance.

PS Fuck you, fuck him, and fuck all stiffs who feel they deserve a free pass just because.

You still making up LIES, Why is it you can't find a DECENT JOB? Is it because you are a THIEF? OR YOU JUST PLAIN STUPID? I ALWAYS HAD GOOD JOBS PERIOD, I'M NOT A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU, WHAT A FUCKING LIE, YOU TAKE CARE OF A GUY THAT I USED TO WORK FOR, WHAT A FUCKING MAKE-UP STORY, YOU ARE THE BEST AT THAT, YOU PROVED THAT MORE THAN ONCE IN THIS THREAD, I LIKED THE POST YOU MADE ABOUT TALKING TO ME ON THE PHONE, YOU REALLY CAN'T HELP YOURSELF WITH YOUR LIES, THE ONLY ENVELOPES I'VE EVER TAKEN ARE THE ONE'S THAT BELONG TO ME PERIOD, MAKING UP LIES WONT GET YOU NOWHERE IN LIFE PUSSY FACE....

pussy face? classic. So I guess you never worked for a guy with the initials J.K. back home? thats odd, because he has the exact same accent as you and described you to a t the first time we met.

rainbow

EOG Master

pussy face? classic. So I guess you never worked for a guy with the initials J.K. back home? thats odd, because he has the exact same accent as you and described you to a t the first time we met.

HE'S NOT FROM BATON ROUGE CHESTER... I MEAN NES...

the first time around when you originally stiffed me, the second time you said you didnt have a phone because you were homeless. The only reason I bring up an old debt is because you are always running your mouth about being stand up and how well respected you are. Well I hate to break it to you but you are not stand up, respected, or any of those things you are always tooting your own horn about. You are still that same guy, snorting other peoples money and making excuses for it. Until you pay me what you owe me I will never change my stance on this.

rainbow

EOG Master

the first time around when you originally stiffed me, the second time you said you didnt have a phone because you were homeless. The only reason I bring up an old debt is because you are always running your mouth about being stand up and how well respected you are. Well I hate to break it to you but you are not stand up, respected, or any of those things you are always tooting your own horn about. You are still that same guy, snorting other peoples money and making excuses for it. Until you pay me what you owe me I will never change my stance on this.

We never spoke on a phone period.... I am WELL RESPECTED by MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE DEEP POCKETS TOO.........

rainbow

EOG Master

The only way we are going to resolve this if you give me his phone number....

yeah your friends obviously have deep pockets thats why they keep offering to pay your debts, but unfortunately for me my concience doesnt allow me to let anyone pay anything for anyone. Id rather get stiffed than accept welfare.

rainbow

EOG Master

yeah your friends obviously have deep pockets thats why they keep offering to pay your debts, but unfortunately for me my concience doesnt allow me to let anyone pay anything for anyone. Id rather get stiffed than accept welfare.

Did it ever occur to you that they may owe me a favor? does it matter how u get paid? u r unreal..........

yes, as a matter of fact it does matter. I dont want charity I want the money you owe man, i dont get whats so complicated about that.

rainbow

EOG Master

yes, as a matter of fact it does matter. I dont want charity I want the money you owe man, i dont get whats so complicated about that.
Than give me his phone number so I can verify that this DEPT hasn't already been paid in full.... I'm tired of going around and around with you, give me his number so we can try and resolve this...

if you agree that you will pay if the balance has not been paid in full I will force him to call you this afternoon, otherwise what is the point of dragging him into all this?

rainbow

EOG Master

if you agree that you will pay if the balance has not been paid in full I will force him to call you this afternoon, otherwise what is the point of dragging him into all this?
I will call him, I'm off all day today.... just give me his number... I don't talk to my own brothers when I'm on the job, I've always called everybody. I'm too busy to talk to anyone when I'm working period.........

ok thats what i thought, you just cant say that you will pay, which to me means you wont, so then what's the point of giving out a number? I said I'd have him call you.

rainbow

EOG Master

Are u going to give me his number? because I'm going work-out at the gym in about an hour and than going to the beach when I leave there....

rainbow

EOG Master

ok thats what i thought, you just cant say that you will pay, which to me means you wont, so then what's the point of giving out a number? I said I'd have him call you.

I'm off today, I don't talk to nobody on the job period............ get his number and I will assure u that me and him will work something out..........

if you have a phone to call him you must have a phone where we can call you. He and i will be face to face in a couple hours so you can talk to us both if you just pm me a number

rainbow

EOG Master

if you have a phone to call him you must have a phone where we can call you. He and i will be face to face in a couple hours so you can talk to us both if you just pm me a number
I will be glad to give him my number, but not to the WORLD... thats what I thought another EXCUSE.........

lol are you saying im the one with excuses? Im not giving out your number to the world, i said send it via PM

email him, i know you have to have his email addy if not pm me your number you will talk to us both i promise you. we will be in the same room, we can do a three way conference call if you want. We can squash this today if you so choose.

rainbow

EOG Master

lol are you saying im the one with excuses? Im not giving out your number to the world, i said send it via PM
I will give him my number only, I'm being as honest as I can be with u.... I'm leaving in 30 minutes to go work-out and than I'm going to the beach... I will work something out with him, just pm me his number... I'm not giving my number to u.

rainbow

EOG Master

email him, i know you have to have his email addy if not pm me your number you will talk to us both i promise you. we will be in the same room, we can do a three way conference call if you want. We can squash this today if you so choose.

pm me his email...

if you take care of this i will never bother you again, i will even quit posting on the EOG if you ask me to but not until i see my money.