Standings for Contest

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Standings for Contest

i will get this graded and caught up tommorrow night when i get out of work, i have worked close to 50 hours the last 4 days, again if anyone thinks there record is off, not hard to just say that in here and i will go back over everyday to see if there is a mistake...i appologize for falling behind, but i had to be at work, and thats my priority, so i will catch this up tommorrow.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah, relax guys. this is a free contest and tuck does not get paid to do this. any of you could have volunteered and spent all this time grading. people have to work, the contest will eventually be all caught up, no reason to panic fellas.:cheers

Cannon

Banned

Do the guys that post several hours after the first game get their play to count?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no the games wont count, if posted after the first game..

i am gonna start working on catching this up in about 15 minutes i will start

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I have thurs, Fridays, sat and Sundays graded I will punch them in after work, at that point people can take a look and if they feel it's off, they can tell me what they think it should be and I will breakdown everyday for them to see where I could have made a mistake.

yeah, relax guys. this is a free contest and tuck does not get paid to do this. any of you could have volunteered and spent all this time grading. people have to work, the contest will eventually be all caught up, no reason to panic fellas.:cheers

I agree. All the picks are recorded in the threads. Should not be too hard to sort it out. I'm sure Tuck appreciates all the folks helping him grade and police the rules. It would not be an "official" free contest without the mob showing up on the graders doorstep with keyboards in hand.

Thanks for your work Tuckman12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

I agree. All the picks are recorded in the threads. Should not be too hard to sort it out. I'm sure Tuck appreciates all the folks helping him grade and police the rules. It would not be an "official" free contest without the mob showing up on the graders doorstep with keyboards in hand.

Thanks for your work Tuckman12io4j2w90

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I am not sure why but I find this post hilarious... :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

saturdays done

and waco is running away with this thing so far, up over 4 units

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

if anyone has free time could you go over my record, i think it is way off and in my favor..im either a idiot or i recieved a few extra units? :+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will work on standings tommorrow, have all day to get it done till around 3

Cannon

Banned

expect to move from 107th place to 60th with the next update. On my way to the top 10. I still think +3 units will do it. +10 units should win it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i just finished hand grading mondays, tues, weds and thursdays, i will start punching them in later this evening, after i attend a bday party for the kids..

Blondie

EOG Master

Just so no one can say they didn't have a chance to see this:

It saddens me that we have come to this however, one or two posters can result in a need to enact rules on behavior that should not be needed amongst a group of adults.

Due to consistent bashing in the contest threads EOG staff reserves the right to remove players from contests that do not follow our no bashing policy.

We understand good natured ribbing can lead to a fun environment, but there are those that see the need to resort to bad sportsmanship. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just so no one can say they didn't have a chance to see this:

It saddens me that we have come to this however, one or two posters can result in a need to enact rules on behavior that should not be needed amongst a group of adults.

Due to consistent bashing in the contest threads EOG staff reserves the right to remove players from contests that do not follow our no bashing policy.

We understand good natured ribbing can lead to a fun environment, but there are those that see the need to resort to bad sportsmanship. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

so when i get removed, do i hafta finish grading? 91023i2ndw;l