Tampa Bay Worst Team In Playoffs?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me post you the real reason Brady is retiring. He had his agent test the waters if contending teams were interested and came up dry. This fucker will unretire again if he gets an offer from San Fag or Tennessee.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Will be interesting next season when a contending team loses their quarterback. If Brady gets the call, will probably answer...

kane

EOG master
kane posted howid Brady was going to San Fag and would be the missing Super Show piece. I posted that is ridiculous. He is done. Another winner for Dell Dude!
Show me where I said this, I said if I were him I would stay in Tampa

If I'm him I stay in Tampa, Leftwich is gone so the play calling will improve, plus the division is weak, go 9-8 and you're in the playoffs

kane

EOG master
Unless you deleted post, I got it wrong. Mea cookie on San Fag.
Nothing deleted, I made two comments regarding Brady, first I said he should stay in the NFC since the AFC is loaded, then I said he should stay in Tampa since the division is easy. Without looking it up, I believe Heim is the one who said SF would be a fit

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think SF would be a perfect fit, purdy will need tommy john surgery and wont be ready at all, they have a great defense and good receivers/playmakers.

It's a no brainer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Based on what happened Sunday, Frisco will gobble up a few more tickets in the Brady sweepstakes. He still has enough to take them to the promise land.
What's to understand? A laymen can see they're run first, pass second. Brady is a game manager not as mistake
prone as his former backup in New England. Bay area guy not looking to break the bank.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heimy is in a slump. San Fag was poised to win it all with Pretty who was #3. They don't need Brady. They didn't need Brady. They needed and need healthy quarterbacks. Freak gut punch they aren't going to Phoenix next week. Makes me sofa king mad. Just like Michigan, I had that game and then Joey bad boy bullshit happened.

Heim

EOG Master
Heimy is in a slump. San Fag was poised to win it all with Pretty who was #3. They don't need Brady. They didn't need Brady. They needed and need healthy quarterbacks. Freak gut punch they aren't going to Phoenix next week. Makes me sofa king mad. Just like Michigan, I had that game and then Joey bad boy bullshit happened.

Reading people's minds is never a sure thing. Only guarantees are death, taxes and Jimmy on a favorite. 😁