Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

20 DIME - PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES IN THE SERIES
15 DIME - PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES - The Phillies will beat Sabathia tonight.
I don't care how good he has been this post season, the Phillies know how to beat this guy and they will do it again tonight.Last year in the NLDS, Sabathia was on a roll only to watch the Phillies rock him for 5 earned in just over 4 innings highlighted by a grand slam by Shane Victorino. Now I know it was on 3 days rest, but in 4 career starts versus Philadelphia he is 1-2 with an ERA of 5.55. The Phillies were great against lefties all year and furthermore, they were great on the road. Lee won the first game at the new Yankee Stadium with the Indians 10-2, beating Sabathia that night and I feel he will beat them here. He is 2-0 this post season with a 0.74 ERA over 24 innings and what makes this an even better play other than the great price you are getting with the Phillies is their record in Lee's 15 starts for them this year. Try on 11-4 for size. I like that size and I like it tonight. Great value, great price with the defending champs to take game one. For the series, I like the Phillies as well. I like the matchup of Lee, Hamels and Pedro over Sabathia, Burnett and Pettitte. I like the offense of the Phillies more than the Yankees as I feel the Phillies will be able to manufacture more runs with their lineup. Small ball suits the Phillies. I like the defense of the Phillies more than the Yankees, and middle relief also favors the Phillies. Rolling with the Phillies to repeat as your world champions.
5 DIME - ORLANDO MAGIC - Going to keep this short and sweet.
The Magic took their preseason very seriously as evidenced by their perfect 8-0 mark winning every game by an average of 18 points.They catch a Sixers team opening up on the road with a new coach, a new point guard and an unproven lineup from head to toe.Lou Williams is going to be good but trust me folks, he doesn't bring the veteran presence you had from Andre Miller, who will be sorely missed. This is a statement game right out of the box for the Magic, and I believe it will end in a double digit win. Wire-to-wire here, as the Magic take their momentum from the preseason and carry it over to game one for them here in 2009. Love the addition of Vince Carter and with Dwight Howard commanding double teams...watch out rim! Carter hasn't had a low post presence like this to play off of in his career. ESPN highlight reel get ready. I am laying the wood with the Magic tonight.
FREE SELECTION - PHILADELPHIA-NY YANKEES OVER

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Back up the truck dream, easy on the clutch, a little closer...., stop perfect! Let's get this money!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright I got all my bets locked and loaded
NYY G1 -167 MB 5.01u
NYY G1 -169 BM 5.07u
Phi +10 +100 MB 1u
Phi +10.5 -110 BM 1.1u
NYY WS -197 MB 7.88u
NYY WS -205 BM 8.16u

Let's Go!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright I got all my bets locked and loaded
NYY G1 -167 MB 5.01u2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
NYY G1 -169 BM 5.07u2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
Phi +10 +100 MB 1u2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
Phi +10.5 -110 BM 1.1u2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
NYY WS -197 MB 7.88u pending
NYY WS -205 BM 8.16u pending
0-2 -12.18u
Let's Go!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004 Fuck you langer! I can't believe how well lee pitched tonight. Oh well I'm still way up so I will be back tomorrow to fade the fucking langer!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Odds that for the first time ALL WEEK The Langer has a video clip Thursday

Yes -50000000
No +10000000

POUND "YES"

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

She's doing well. She has been cleared to drive. So I can stop driving miss daisy! :cheers91023i2ndw;l:pop:Let me watch the fucking game!!! :houra

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Oh man - that was hilarious.

Glad to hear that... :cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Got the langer early today! :cheers
Thursday's Selections ...
NOTE:

You don't want to be against my world series pick.

The Yankees were supposed to be the best team in this decade. They were the hottest team all year. They were unbeatable.

Did anyone see the Phillies stopping this freight train last night? I DID!!!!

When the stage is this big, history reveals I don't lose. From Super Bowls to World Series to NCAA Football Championship Games. I have come through more times than naught.

Now off that big 15 dime big dog winner on the Phillies, and the 20 dime series play looking good, it's time to get to why North Carolina will hang around and cover this number tonight.

15 DIME - NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS - (if the line is 16 1/2, you buy to +17, never get beat by the hook!) - A lot of wood for Virginia Tech to cover tonight facing the 3rd best defense in the country.

Everyone is going to look at this game as a match up of the horrible North Carolina offense versus this great Virginia Tech defense but my friends, it's the wrong way to look at it.

If you are going to cover a number like this you are going to need your offense to score you some points, and if you think Virginia Tech is going to just go up and down the field on this Tar Heels defense, well let's just say I don't think so.

Virginia Tech offensively is not Florida State. In fact, just throw out anything that happened in the Florida State game because unlike Virginia Tech, who ranks near the bottom in offense in the ACC, the Seminoles brought the best offense into Chapel Hill.

Against a similiar fast defense earlier this year against Nebraska, the Hokies struggled to a 16-15 win and we all see just how good Nebraska turned out to be. The Cornhuskers held V'tech to 270 yards total offense.

I believe North Carolina's defense will keep them in this football game. I believe their offense, which has been improving each week and faces a Virginia Tech run defense ranked 79th in the country, will make enough plays to stay within this very generous number and if the Tar Heels don't turn it over, they might just shock the world.

The bottom line is I will gladly take +17 points with the 3rd best defense in the country versus the 67th best offense in college football including just 102nd in the passing game.

The Tar Heels have the corners and safeties to shut down anything Virginia Tech wants to do in the air and I believe that is exactly what Butch Davis will do here. Put 8 in the box, man up on the outside and say to Frank Beamer, "Beat me throwing the ball buddy."

The dog is the play here. The dog is the play and the dog is the way I am going here tonight.

15 Dime TAR HEELS

5 DIME - PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES - Just like last night, I can't pass up this kind of value with the Phillies in game two.

In case you didn't watch last night's game, the Phillies showed you why they will repeat as world champions on many different levels.

Great starting pitching. Great defense. Timely hitting. Their whole lineup can come through on you any time as you saw last night.

Tonight I love the way they match up with A.J. Burnett. He is capable of making mistakes out over the plate and this is a home run hitting Philly team that will make you pay for those mistakes.

As for Pedro, nobody is as familiar with this Yankees lineup as he is. Simple as that.

He was as dominant as anybody this entire post season in his only playoff start versus the Dodgers going 7 shutout innings of 2-hit ball before being lifted for a pitch hitter in the 8th. Charlie Manuel probably should have left him in but no worries.

I love Pedro at this price just as I liked Cliff Lee at that great price last night.

As for Burnett, this could get ugly early as evidenced by his struggles over his career versus these Phillies.

He is 5-8 with a 4.85 ERA in 16 career starts including a 7-3 loss at Yankee Stadium on May 22, when he allowed five runs in six innings. Sounds familiar doesn't it? Like didn't Sabathia have those same kind of numbers versus the Phillies in a playoff start last year?

I am rolling with the Phillies to make it 2 straight in this series and take complete control tonight.

FREE SELECTION - SAN ANTONIO SPURS

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I think he is going to go 6-4 next 10 may wanna lower the units until he goes cold again. You know it wont be long. But the way he selects his plays he is a typical streaky bettor. Just like me. Very streaky. But I will continue to fade its just I am going to neck the amount down til he shits the bed again. Law of averages are going to take place next 10 bets. Hell go 1-1 or 2-0 tonight.

:cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I think he is going to go 6-4 next 10 may wanna lower the units until he goes cold again. You know it wont be long. But the way he selects his plays he is a typical streaky bettor. Just like me. Very streaky. But I will continue to fade its just I am going to neck the amount down til he shits the bed again. Law of averages are going to take place next 10 bets. Hell go 1-1 or 2-0 tonight.

:cheers

Oh I'm still WAY UP fading the langer. I will keep on fading. Usually he shits the bed during the week and the weekend he chases his ass off. I'm waiting on Va tech looks the line is dropping. I'm waiting to see what the line does. The langer is a loser. I don't know how many times I agreed with a langer pick but then faded and made money. I'm ready to win!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked and loaded!!!
VT -15 -103 MB 3.09u
VT -14 -120 BM 3.6u
NYY -194 MB 1.94u
NYY -204 BM 2.04u

Let's kick ass tonight!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked and loaded!!!
VT -15 -103 MB 3.09u:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:
VT -14 -120 BM 3.6u:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:
NYY -194 MB 1.94u:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra
NYY -204 BM 2.04u:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra
1-1 -4.69units
Let's kick ass tonight!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

:finger004 Fuck you langer! I'm still way up fading your ass. I can't wait until this weekend when you shit yourself again!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:whip::whip::whip:

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> 15 Dime Winner # 2 in a Row

West Virginia-South Florida

15 Dime North Carolina last night

5 Dime NBA Best Bet

Orlando-New Jersey
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $27.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
Let's make it 4 straight winning days tonight.
And I do it with 15 Dime Winner # 2 in a Row on West Virginia-South Florida, along with another 5 Dime Winner in the NBA.

Well nothing like pushing the college football run to 8-3-1 with double- digit underdog North Carolina winning outright over Virginia Tech last night.

The college opinion is right where I want it to be heading into this weekend. The bottom line is you don't start delivering 15 point underdogs winning outright unless your opinion is right there.

It all started 2 weeks ago on Saturday, with a 3-0 sweep highlighted by a 50 dime winner on Arkansas, a 24 point underdog that almost beats Florida outright. Followed that up with UTEP outright over Tulsa, and Florida State outright over North Carolina.

I did drop the total on FSU/North Carolina but bounced back with Rutgers taking care of Army easily last Friday. Did push the 50 dime release on Duke last Saturday but my two 15 dime dogs went down.

Rallied back strong on Tuesday with East Carolina thumping Memphis and the underdog shocker last night with North Carolina.

So again, 8-3-1 run in college football and looking for more tonight.

The weeknights have been very good to me lately, and I am quite confident I have this winner tonight down in Tampa. I think I have a little street cred at the moment after the Tar Heels last night.

Here we go. Winning day # 4 in a row and setting the table for great things on Saturday. Enjoy your day.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked and loaded
CFB
WV -3 +103 MB 3u
WV -3 -110 BM 3.3u
NBA
NJ +10.5 -110 MB 1.1u
NJ +10.5 -110 BM 1.1u

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked and loaded
CFB
WV -3 +103 MB 3u:shoot:
WV -3 -110 BM 3.3u:shoot:
NBA
NJ +10.5 -110 MB 1.1u91023i2ndw;l
NJ +10.5 -110 BM 1.1u91023i2ndw;l
1-1 -4.3 units
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
Screw you Langer! :finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004You will go down tomorrow!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> 40 Dime WAC Game of the Year

Louisiana Tech-Idaho

10 Dime Dog Shocker

This dog there all the way

10 Dime Chalk Destruction

4-TD Burial
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $31.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
This winning run in College football continues today.

And I keep it going with a rock-solid 40 Dime WAC Game of the Year, and a pair of 10 dimers.

Yes, last week was a frustrating push with the 50 dimer with Duke but that is going to happen sometimes.

But I will not allow that push to take away from my 9-3-1 run overall in college football thanks to 15 dimer on South Florida on Friday night.

I am not going to sit here and fire out fancy words and fancy sayings, because quite frankly none of that matters today. Absolute none.

All that matters is the 9-3-1 run in college football right now.

All that matters is East Carolina Tuesday. North Carolina outright over Virginia Tech Thursday. South Florida last night.

My college opinion is as good as it's been in a few years, and I am fully confident I will deliver yet another winning day.

Nothing more needs to be said about these games today. Nothing at all.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

<TABLE id=CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide class=PickTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR class=PackageParamRow><TD width="60%">40 Dime WAC Game of the Year

Louisiana Tech-Idaho

4-TD Burial

</TD> <TD vAlign=top width="26%" align=right><INPUT id=CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1 class=BuyButton border=0 alt="" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" type=image name=CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1> </TD> <TD vAlign=top width="14%" align=right>$31.95 </TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=PackagePitch colSpan=3>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

F************************CK

I am 100% CERTAIN this pick is

Idaho

i can't begin to say how much i loooooooooooooooooooove the Potato boys here and HIT THEM HARD already and it is gonna kill me WHEN The Langer releases Idaho

Dream - DO NOT FADE his pick and take La Tech - DO NOT! I will warn you now IF his pick is Idaho he WILL hit it - so DO NOT fade it - DO NOT...........you have been warned

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

F************************CK

I am 100% CERTAIN this pick is

Idaho

i can't begin to say how much i loooooooooooooooooooove the Potato boys here and HIT THEM HARD already and it is gonna kill me WHEN The Langer releases Idaho

Dream - DO NOT FADE his pick and take La Tech - DO NOT! I will warn you now IF his pick is Idaho he WILL hit it - so DO NOT fade it - DO NOT...........you have been warned

Thanks for the warning winky. I still don't know who he's picking. I looked at several touts and all like idaho. The public loves idaho also from what I see. I'll admit I have no clue. Release langer!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Still looking for his picks Benny. I've made a good chunk of money fading lang but ain't paying 31.95 when someone will post it eventually. :pop:

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the warning winky but because my BR is way up thanks to fading lang I will keep fading. I like my chances for the langer to implode today and tomorrow.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Brandon Lang

Saturday's Selections ...
Note:

Have to keep it going today. Just have to.

Been a nice run the last couple of weeks in college football. Solid calls, dogs winning outright, and favorites winning by 3 touchdowns.

From Arkansas over Florida two Saturdays ago to UTEP and Florida State outright over Tulsa and North Carolina respectively, to Rutgers hammering Army and East Carolina crushing Memphis.

Or the cherry on top of the Sundae with North Carolina outright over Virginia Tech as a 15-point dog on Thursday night.

Those calls right show how solid the opinion is right there putting my college run to 9-3-1 with South Florida doing the job on Friday night, but I want a big day today with 3 rock solid plays.

Feel great about Idaho putting another road loss on Louisiana Tech. Feel good about getting almost a touchdown with South Carolina, and I feel good about San Diego State winning by 21 or more.

Let's get to it.

40 DIME - IDAHO VANDALS - (if number is 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 3, and if number is 3 you buy 1/2 and lay 2 1/2.) - This is a Louisiana Tech team that can't win or cover on the road. Simple as that.

In their last 12 road games La-Tech is 1-10-1 ATS. Think about that number for a moment...1-10-1 ATS.

Now, they just flew cross country to face Utah State last week, and trailing 23-7 entering the 4th quarter, saw them put up a pair of touchdowns but it wasn't enough.

They now come back across country to take on the suprise team of the conference in Idaho that has covered every single game this year with exception of last week at Nevada where they just got caught in a tornado called the "Pistol" offense.

In fact, it was a 28-24 game at the half before a series of big plays from Nevada did in the Idaho Vandals, who still put up close to 500 yards total offense.

Now back home where they have won and covered every game this year beating teams like Colorado State, and San Diego State, teams I feel are better than this Louisian Tech team.

I have no problem laying this very small number as the linemaker continues to give Idaho no respect whatsoever and believe me, that is fine by me.

Idaho is at home, they are the better team with the better balanced offense, and as I said above, sometimes the linemaker in vegas just does not catch up with a team until they have paid out really good money, of which Idaho has done every game this year but one.

Jump on Idaho as a rock solid 40 dime winner.

10 DIME - SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS - Over-inflated number off the Vols great game at Alabama. Nothing more and nothing less.

No way in my mind Tennessee should be laying this kind of number in this game here. No way.

The Gamecocks have been competitive in every game this year and as an underdog, they are a perfect 3-0 this year.

They covered at home as a 4 point dog beating Ole Miss outright. They covered the same type of 6 number at Georgia losing by 4 in a game they should have won outright. They covered at Alabama as well as a double digit dog.

This game will be completely competitive and will go down to the wire, and for my dollar I have got to grab the old ball coach to have something up his sleeve for the Kiffen boys.

I look for South Carolina to go to a perfect 4-0 ATS as a dog this year as they play another crazy Saturday night game under the lights of National TV.

Grab the points in a field goal game, and it wouldn't suprise me in the least bit if this game didn't go to OT.

10 dime SOUTH CAROLINA

10 DIME - SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS - This is a burial.

The Aztecs just put up 42 points on the road at Colorado State, winning outright 42-28 as an 8-point underdog.

What is even more impressive about that win was putting up 531 yards of total offense highlighted by 459 of those yards coming in the air versus the 116th pass defense in the country of CSU.

Now with that performance on the road what do you think San Diego State is going to do versus the 103rd ranked pass defense in New Mexico at home?

Exactly.

I know this is a big number for San Diego State to cover but this whole game is a case of two programs heading in opposite directions. Simple as that.

San Diego State has one of the best assembled coaching staffs in the country starting with ex-Ball State coach Brady Hoke, who only led Ball State to an undefeated season last year.

How about defensive coordinator Rocky Long, former head coach of New Mexico who stepped down after last year and ended up here? Offensive coordinator Al Borges spent time running Auburn's offense in the SEC as well as stops at UCLA, Oregon and California.

As for New Mexico, let's just say you have lost every game this year. Your head coach comes off being suspended for a game, and now you face your old coach.

Like I said, blowout by 3 touchdowns or more.

10 dime SAN DIEGO STATE

FREE SELECTION - USC TROJANS

40 DIME - IDAHO VANDALS - (if number is 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 3, and if number is 3 you buy 1/2 and lay 2 1/2.)

10 DIME - SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS
10 DIME - SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS - This is a burial.
FREE SELECTION - USC TROJANS