The EOG Octagon (ZZYZX ROAD v JOHN KELLY)

JK. I sense that you are a big time better. What is your average wager. Does it vary by sport. I think you bet more in college football and basketball. Do you bet twice as much in those sports. Just curious
Asking a gambler his wager size is akin to asking a woman her age

Abundy said:

JK. I sense that you are a big time better. What is your average wager. Does it vary by sport. I think you bet more in college football and basketball. Do you bet twice as much in those sports. Just curious

Asking a gambler his wager size is akin to asking a woman her age
Kane- are you surprised? This clown is the dumbest shit on this forum. Look at his posts, he adds nothing to the site. An absolute dumpster fire!

Abundy

EOG Senior Member
Jammer I know you won’t believe me but I was a head of time on player props and have asked to no longer bet at many off shore books. I am sure way before your time betting

John has 16 plays left, if he goea 9-7on 2-1 dogs can catch
First, JK is 15.09u behind, so going 9-7 at 2/1 = 18-7 = 11 units, wouldn't catch Z (assuming Z stays even from here). To lead, JK needs 16-0 at any odds with favs or 11-5 or better with 2/1 dogs.

Chances of JK going 11-5 or better with 2/1 dogs are around 0.5%. Even at 10-6 or better (requiring Z to drop a unit or so), chances are 1.8%.