The Sleepy Joe Rap

Bigrunner

EOG Master
[QUOTE="railbird
trump won the election, once the civil war little inbred jew faggots like you will be hiding at your boyfreinds house[/QUOTE]

Railturd, thanks for your prayers once again. I truly believe God heard you last night and again did the right thing in fading you. Keep it up, your prayers are making America great again!

kane

EOG master
Hey RailNazi, first Trump gets landslided, and now the Dems control the government, enjoy the next 4 years scumbag

railbird

EOG Master
kane the anti semite, real jews voted for trump, the satanic hollywoods like you will be burning in hell without jesus

You finally got to meet the real GB John.

Vanilla Ice 2.0

I got fooled myself.

But the more some talk, they simply reveal to the rest of us what's been going on inside all along.

I kind of miss the old GB myself.

Very hard-headed but tolerable and a man of convictions.

Maybe one day a bus will drop the old GB off at the front door here and he will apologize for the immaturity and boorish behavior.

Don't hold your breath on that though either.

When you look back he didn't contribute much here anyway when you think about it.

Lot of ass and ball licking to the Dinks and Comptr Bobs of the forum.

BTW, I miss Dink's contributions myself.

Maybe he'll be more of a presence now that Trump is on his way to jail and our bipartisan legal system is able to function as it was meant to.
Dink was excellent

Didn’t he say he left because he was sick of RB’s constant racism?

JK choosing RB over Dink was like Portland taking Bowie over Jordan

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Gamebred do you live in the U.S.? I always got the impression you were not located in the u.s. sorry for the confusion if mistaken you for someone else.
As for the loner thing Bushay. I can say that while the gentleman made you have to have some sort of balance but how you go about that probably will determine your success rate.

kane

EOG master
dink was not very liked outside of the communist jews here.

You're not very liked outside the KKK members here, can't wait for the day your cancer returns, and when it does, finishes the job, you racist illiterate scumbag piece of shit

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
dink was not very liked outside of the communist jews here.
You're such a dick.

Dink is above addressing you but I will. You're on here begging for 9 fucking dollars while he raises money for horses so they won't be put down and he gets more donations in a month for that worthy cause than you could get if we held a GoFundMe to help find your brain that's been gone for years.

You're on one forum 24/7 because you've banned from everywhere else because you're a old washed up homophobic, antisemitic buffoon with a inexplicable hatred towards all winning gamblers of any kind.

There has to be a 4chan or parlor account you could really latch onto. You being a gay man who posts videos of men's genitals might upset some publicly but then again you do like to dm people around 3 am.

You're speaking of maybe one of the most respected gambler of all time. No one knows who you are when they find out, they're repulsed. You've driven this forum into the ground, ever wonder why there hasnt been a new poster in 5 years? Look in the mirror fucko.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The good GameBred is so much better than the bad GameBred.

Where's that guy who loved the Turkish hoopster Cedi Osman?

I'm the bad one? How do you figure?

I had no idea Kane, Bushay and the Other Useful Idiots were rotten to the core. I'm telling you JK, steer clear of those giys, they cannot be trusted. They have zero honor and integrity. This ain't about winning a dumb-as-fuck bet on Biden or about Political party affiliation.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
GrainBread seems to like a good pegging. Not sure why the Swish wanna get his Janus stuffed in an all dude degen gambling Chitty tho.

Prolly couldn't afford the Schvitz after getting fed his Trump tickets.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred do you live in the U.S.? I always got the impression you were not located in the u.s. sorry for the confusion if mistaken you for someone else.

I live in Eastern Europe for Professional reasons but was born in Boston.

As for the loner thing Bushay. I can say that while the gentleman made you have to have some sort of balance but how you go about that probably will determine your success rate.

LMAO. WTF is, "Balance?" When your goal is to be the best in the world at what you do, "Balance," isn't a top priority. I have no idea what this "loner" thing means, that's probably projection.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Time for Biden to drain the swamp, Jan 20 can't get here fast enough

The Swamp Thing is going to drain the swamp? That fucking Idiot has been running for Pres fot 30 fucking years.... he is the Swamp.

railbird

EOG Master
You're such a dick.

Dink is above addressing you but I will. You're on here begging for 9 fucking dollars while he raises money for horses so they won't be put down and he gets more donations in a month for that worthy cause than you could get if we held a GoFundMe to help find your brain that's been gone for years.

You're on one forum 24/7 because you've banned from everywhere else because you're a old washed up homophobic, antisemitic buffoon with a inexplicable hatred towards all winning gamblers of any kind.

There has to be a 4chan or parlor account you could really latch onto. You being a gay man who posts videos of men's genitals might upset some publicly but then again you do like to dm people around 3 am.

You're speaking of maybe one of the most respected gambler of all time. No one knows who you are when they find out, they're repulsed. You've driven this forum into the ground, ever wonder why there hasnt been a new poster in 5 years? Look in the mirror fucko.
he is a minor leauge wrestling promoter. was a total bore on the radio

railbird

EOG Master
I live in Eastern Europe for Professional reasons but was born in Boston.

LMAO. WTF is, "Balance?" When your goal is to be the best in the world at what you do, "Balance," isn't a top priority. I have no idea what this "loner" thing means, that's probably projection.
it is projection

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
it is projection

Par for the course, it's what they do.

Trump's a racist....... No, Sleepy is the actual racist

Trump is corrupt..... No, Sleepy is actually the corrupt one.

And on and on and on.

DominionCrats whip others the hardest for the sins that they themselves commit.

1.53 / 5.30 / 5.50 ..... Touch me. Get it?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
he is a minor leauge wrestling promoter. was a total bore on the radio
It was listened to by 100 people and your claim to fame was Friday nights when they knew no one would listen.
Dink, myself, voodoo have done vsin numerous times in the last couple years. The radio show is so old you cant even find archives and that's what you're hanging onto.
I was just listening to your captain Jack and vsin interviews and.. oh nevermind lol.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One by one Trump's cabinet members are resigning. Are the cowards of the Trump administration doing this to avoid voting to remove him via the 25th.

Someone make a rap about Trump's failures and his administration resigning 1 by 1 and 2 by 2. Oh yeah! Don't forget to include Pattycakes ignorance and Gamebred huge Trump loyalties in the lyrics. Two fuken huge idiots! And let's not forget about Trump humper Jammer. Where's Jammer. Let also include Where's Jammer in the rap. Oh yeah!

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
YES! Tell your dumb-ass friend, Kane, Sleepy Joe is the SWAMP! He's a career, corrupt Politician. whose been running for Pres for 30-fucking years,

I'VE NEVER BEEN PROUDER TO BE A DEMOCRAT. We saved our nation from a lunatic dictator.

My prediction, Benedict Donald resigns or gets impeached a 2nd time!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'VE NEVER BEEN PROUDER TO BE A DEMOCRAT. We saved our nation from a lunatic dictator.

My prediction, Benedict Donald resigns or gets impeached a 2nd time!

Commies hate Patriots.

In general, who gives a fuck what some corrupt fuck thinks.

Specifically, on a sports investing forum, who gives a fuck what some Idiot who places terrible bets, thinks.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Par for the course, it's what they do.

Trump's a racist....... No, Sleepy is the actual racist

Trump is corrupt..... No, Sleepy is actually the corrupt one.

And on and on and on.

DominionCrats whip others the hardest for the sins that they themselves commit.

1.53 / 5.30 / 5.50 ..... Touch me. Get it?

I thought GameBred was talking about EOG contributor SLEEPY.

No, he was referencing Sleepy Joe.

Carry on.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I thought GameBred was talking about EOG contributor SLEEPY.

No, he was referencing Sleepy Joe.

Carry on.

His Official name is Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden. He is The Swamp Monster. Many Members of Trumps own 'Party" turned against him becuase they are Swamp Creatures.

We Hold the line, Still!

Lightning.jpg

waco

EOG Dedicated
Whoever thought that the great DON TRUMP would be the reason we take control of the government. The Republicans may like you but the democrats love you!! Remember 85 million didnt come out to vote for Biden but come out to vote against TRUMP. WE LOVE YOU MAN!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Never been prouder to be a democrat. We saved the nation from a lunatic dictator by electing the great Joe Biden in a landslide.