The Trump Blog

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Trump Blog

My favorite lying press spin this week: "There was no spy! It was just a secret informant gathering information covertly during the campaign. No spy!!"

:LMAO

Only Runner could be dumb enough to buy that.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

America needs to start setting up camps. Camps for Journos. Camps for people like Runner. The rest of society shouldn't bear the burden of interacting with these animals.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

America needs to start setting up camps. Camps for Journos. Camps for people like Runner. The rest of society shouldn't bear the burden of interacting with these animals.

Trump once again made false claims about spys planted in his champange.

Nazi, can you explain why 40% believe his lies?

Nazi, you remember the joy you shared with us when you thought McCain would be dead in 2 weeks. You had campaign on ice, didn't you?

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Well, besides remaking the federal judiciary, passing a massive tax cut, stripping thousands of regulations. Billy, stick to worrying about what Trudeau is up to.

Remaking judiciary, lulz, how's that working out?

Tax gift is already a bust, many running in November have abandoned it.

Regulations, tell me how everyman benefits?

Jack shit pal

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

We also need camps for Judges like Judge (((Buchwald))) who today ruled that it violates the First Amendment for any elected official to block people on twitter.

Another decision that will be overturned by SCOTUS, thanks to Sen McConnell for keeping Garland off the court. Remember Garland?? :LMAO Put him in a camp too.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

1. Remaking the Judiciary working out very well. Young, right wing judges are being confirmed at a record pace. Will have long term benefits.

2. Tax bill has been excellent, juicing profits, boosting wages, and spurring job growth.

3. Everyman benefits from all sorts of regulation cutting. Starting a business, acquiring permits, or something as simple as wanting to use your own land.

Your ignorance of these subjects doesn't change the facts.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Lying Alfie, never thought about it until now. Sounds kinky, I might. Especially if he girlfriend joined in.

Coward, one thing I know for sure, I would never hit her. My parents raised my where it was wrong for a man to hit a women. Trumptards don't believe in values.

my doctor told me to beat three (3) women per day

billysink

EOG Dedicated

1. Remaking the Judiciary working out very well. Young, right wing judges are being confirmed at a record pace. Will have long term benefits.

2. Tax bill has been excellent, juicing profits, boosting wages, and spurring job growth.

3. Everyman benefits from all sorts of regulation cutting. Starting a business, acquiring permits, or something as simple as wanting to use your own land.

Your ignorance of these subjects doesn't change the facts.

Economic indicators released by the Feds always tell the truth.

I'll get my info there kid.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Coward not even close. Maybe a couple of whopper meals a week. 3% of $100,000 is $3,000 pretax. About $2,000 after tax. That's $160 a month. I bet you wouldn't have ejaculated if you knew that. Like Billy said it won't even cover the cost of living increase you dumb fuck. Gas has gone up 25%

never knew gas prices rise every summer......

Bigrunner

EOG Master

my doctor told me to beat three (3) women per day

Your doctor definitely a Trumptard.

Dumbass, ask your doctor when summer starts. Ask your doctor if the black guys at Starbucks were arrested. Get back to us.

P.S. Also ask your doctor if North Korea denuclearised because of an aircraft carrier.

Coward, thanks for the peeks.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

never knew gas prices rise every summer......

Goes up twice as much when your idiot president makes geopolitical decisions that allow the oil supply to be constricted and prices to soar.

You fukkin clowns should pay more attention to shit that matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Baby mama screaming, kid crying, the man stiffed you on product....whatcha going do?

Free rollers committing many crimes against Trump. What the Internationally brilliant Trump going to do? Traffic lies, obstruct justice, take bribes from China?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Free rollers committing many crimes against Trump. Whatcha the Internationally brilliant Trump going to do? Traffic lies, obstruct justice, take bribes from China?
Baron has to eat, you know.

I’ll take over 55 shootings in Chicago this Memorial Day weekend.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Baron has to eat, you know.

I’ll take over 55 shootings in Chicago this Memorial Day weekend.

I wouldn't book that.

When gay Javy is fantasing about the Steelers jerking off in the locker room is his main focus James Harrison. His Jersey is very popular.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I wouldn't book that.

When gay Javy is fantasing about the Steelers jerking off in the locker room is his main focus James Harrison. His Jersey is very popular.

You revealed a few minutes ago one of your fantasies involves being pegged by two women. Can't project anymore. Just out with it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You revealed a few minutes ago one of your fantasies involves being pegged by two women. Can't project anymore. Just out with it.

Yes getting pegged with a dildo wearing lesbian while I'm licking her hot friends pussy is on my list. Then we switch positions. The friend sits her pussy on my dick and rides me as I'm getting pegged. Then we switch again and both girls are blowing me and using a dildo on me, one girl switches from blowing to making out with me snd rubbing my chest until i finish. 😂

Gay Javy I'm sure your locker room fantasy with James Harrison and Big Ben is similar except no pussies are involved. Lots of oral and penetration just no vagina to be had.

Facts matter you never denied your Pittsburg Steeler gay fantasy you choose to share with us.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Rooody Ginoooli has changed his mind on Trump being interviewed by Bob

For the 13th time.

Rooody drunk or senile.

Or both.