Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

I've never, ever, in my entire posting life read a post more outrageous and over the top. Very few things should get you banned for life, but that's definitely one of them.

at one point Beedo was going to slit Mofome's throat while he was sleeping. I don't think he ever did though as he is still posting.

mofome

Banned

thats not nearly as bad a thing to say. people talk about kicking someones ass or killing someone when they get mad.

its not right, but it happens. this is not similar. obviously.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Threatening family members is a little different WVU. Especially threatening to rape family members.

J

joeybagadonuts

Come on WVU.

You and I have traded plenty of jabs over there years and when I was beyond pissed at you for giving out my personal info, I still never said anything remotely that bad.

Mammon

EOG Master

at one point Beedo was going to slit Mofome's throat while he was sleeping. I don't think he ever did though as he is still posting.

He has not posted since. I hope he is not in his car still driving here:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

He has not posted since. I hope he is not in his car still driving here:LMAO

no I think Beedo said that to Mo last Summer. He took a hiatus for a while but is back posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinkster
Mo - after the show I think I am going to board a plane - go to your sister's house and RAPE her by fucking her in her ass without any lube and if she resists smash in her face (heck - i'm gonna do it anyway) because that is the type of person i am. hope you don't mind. when i am done i think i'll do the same to your mother the next day

Full meltdown mode.

The guy needs help after writing something like that what did mo sister and mom ever do to winky to be slander like that shame on you winky

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He really served no purpose here anyway. He was cruel to newbies and went nuts on people for making "bad bets." Meanwhile- he was the biggest square loser there's ever been. He was exposed and he couldn't take it so he goes off on innocent people.

Moron.