Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
MR. ROONEY: So anything that you learned or anything -- any information that you would have had about the Russian interference in our election, which I believe the Russians were trying to interfere in our elections in some way, shape, or form. Anything that -- did you have any specific information that you thought rose to the level of criminal activity by any candidate in the Republican Or Democratic primaries?

MS. FARKAS: No, I did not.

MR. GOWDY: Why don't we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians. And your testimony was, we, was the U.S. Government.

MS. FARKAS: Uh-huh.

MR. GOWDY: Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn't work for it, did you?

MS. FARKAS: I didn't.

MR. GOWDY: Then how did you know?

MS. FARKAS: I didn't know anything.

MR. GOWDY: Well, then why would you say, we knew?

MS. FARKAS: So if they found out how we knew --

MR. GOWDY: We knew what we knew.

MS. FARKAS: Right. So obviously, I misspoke, because I wasn't we anymore.

MR. GOWDY: Well, you just spoke twice, Dr. Farkas. You said, we knew what we knew.

MS. FARKAS: So what I was saying there was that if there was collusion, if it was revealed that there was collusion --

MR. GOWDY: All right, help me find the word, if, in that sentence, because I can't find it. What I see is, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew --

MR. ROONEY: Is there anything that you can help us with from when you were at DOD as a Russian expert that led you to believe that there was going to be information that the Russians were colluding with the Trump campaign, or they were interfering IN the elections aside from just propaganda, actual specific evidence to show that the Russian government was involving themselves in their campaign beyond the RT or trying to infiltrate our polling places or whatever, that you will feJt the need that either the Obama administration or other people need to get to sources on the Hill or whatever that's beyond just what you saw on MSNBC?

MS. FARKAS: No.

MR. GOWDY: So when you say, we knew, the reality is you knew nothing?

MS. FARKAS: Correct.

MR. GOWDY: So we can summarize this. Despite the fact that you will repeatedly used the phrase, we knew, you knew nothing?

MS. FARKAS: That's correct.

MR. GOWDY: All right. And despite the fact that you allege the Trump folks were dealing with the Russians, you have no evidence of that?

MS. FARKAS: That's correct.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Is she lying to the American public or not, Guesser?
Like I told you at the other place, I have no idea, and no idea who she is. If she said something on MSNBC that wasn't true, that's on her. I linked her side. She's a single person. I do know Trey Gowdy is a repeated liar. Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Like I told you at the other place, I have no idea, and no idea who she is. If she said something on MSNBC that wasn't true, that's on her. I linked her side. She's a single person. I do know Trey Gowdy is a repeated liar. Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

So you have no idea if her testimony in the very same post above regarding that specific interview directly conflicts with what she said in the interview? It's a transcript of her Congressional testimony UNDER OATH, you fucking retard.

LMAO.

Another lie. Thanks for playing.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is she lying to the American public or not, Guesser?

She Didn't want to Lie in Her Testimony to the House Committee Behind Closed Doors.

But when She was in Front of the BIG/DUMB/LIBERAL/FAKE NEWS/FOLLOWERS She Did Lie.

Because She Knew Those Gullible Liberal Flakes would not Know the Difference.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So you have no idea if her testimony in the very same post above regarding that specific interview directly conflicts with what she said in the interview? It's a transcript of her Congressional testimony UNDER OATH, you fucking retard.

LMAO.

Another lie. Thanks for playing.
I have no idea when she was being truthful, Cultist. Learn to read, Idiot. You have the Lying Raiders supporting you. That should tell you all you need to know about your position.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're a traitor to America, and you blindly support a traitor, you pathetic Cultist Liar.

Give it up, retard. Nobody with a single brain cell can't see past your bullshit.

You can't even admit to a lie with direct testimony from the person who lied and perpetuated the bullshit story you believe.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I have no idea when she was being truthful, Cultist. Learn to read, Idiot. You have the Lying Raiders supporting you. That should tell you all you need to know about your position.

She clearly lied in one of them, dumbfuck.

So you think she lied under oath and not when there was no penalty for perjury? LOL.

Keep lying, retard

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
She either lied in the interview or the testimony. Somehow every single one of them from Comey to Clapper to Yates to Rice testified that they had zero evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia.

So guess where that leaves it, genius.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Give it up, retard. Nobody with a single brain cell can't see past your bullshit.

You can't even admit to a lie with direct testimony from the person who lied and perpetuated the bullshit story you believe.
She's a single person, Idiot. Here's her side. https://www.lohud.com/story/news/po...rkas-obama-trump-collusion-russia/3108444001/ You obsess on minor players, and Ignore every single proven lie of your Dear Cult Leader. https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There are more, retard. That's just the start and you're so dishonest that you can't even admit that much.

So there's zero point in providing anything else.

You'll never admit the truth even when it's staring you right in the face

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
She either lied in the interview or the testimony. Somehow every single one of them from Comey to Clapper to Yates to Rice testified that they had zero evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia.

Sally Yates:

https://www.businessinsider.com/for...was-not-president-he-would-be-indicted-2019-4

Former US deputy attorney general Yates said if Trump was not president, he would be indicted from details in Mueller report

Yates told NBC there was a larger question raised by the report, which she said painted a "devastating portrait" of a campaign that welcomed Russian intervention, lied about it and then tried to cover it up.

"Is this the kind of conduct that we should expect from the president of the United States?" she said. "I mean, when the Russians came knocking at their door, you would expect that a man who likes to make a show of hugging the flag would've done the patriotic thing and would've notified law enforcement."

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There are more, retard. That's just the start and you're so dishonest that you can't even admit that much.

Trump is tweeting vile lies, conspiracies and misinformation daily on Twitter. Doesn't seem to stop your Nazi brothers from supporting him. Patty has unconditional love for the Nazi president. I called it like i see it. Patty is delusion. You're a Nazi acting as a Far Right wing political hack.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

You mean like this, you sick, Lying Cultist. https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/ These stare you and the other Cultists in the face daily, and yet you support the Liar even stronger whenever another lie surfaces.

You found one minor player who said something different on TV and in front of Congress, and has explanations for it. Big fuckin deal.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Reports are joe scarbourough will be arrested for murder in the AM, word leaked out and he's now on the run, going O J.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sally Yates:

https://www.businessinsider.com/for...was-not-president-he-would-be-indicted-2019-4

Former US deputy attorney general Yates said if Trump was not president, he would be indicted from details in Mueller report

Yates told NBC there was a larger question raised by the report, which she said painted a "devastating portrait" of a campaign that welcomed Russian intervention, lied about it and then tried to cover it up.

"Is this the kind of conduct that we should expect from the president of the United States?" she said. "I mean, when the Russians came knocking at their door, you would expect that a man who likes to make a show of hugging the flag would've done the patriotic thing and would've notified law enforcement."

My avatar speaks for itself. When the USA was being attacked by a foreign government, Presidential canidate Trump sought, welcomed, and helped the foreign government with their attack on America's democratic election process. No doubt in most Americans mind thats treason. Trump is an obvious Traitor. And so are his Nazi supporters.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Show me where Sally Yates testified to this, Fascist Cultist.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sally Yates:

Is that why she testified this:

MR. GOWDY: With respect to the intrusion itself, is it fair to say you did not see evidence the candidate himself was involved prior to the intrusion of the DNC server and/or Podesta email?

MS. YATES: Yeah, I-- I don't recall seeing facts indicating that he had directed that or that he had been involved with the Russians in directing that that intrusion occur. Yes, that's correct.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Somehow Yates seems really hazy on the details...

Q: So, and conect me if I am wrong, but would it be fair to say the DNC -- let's just call it the DNC hack server issue -- as that issue evolved over the course of time, would it be fair to say that you obtained more and more knowledge of it as you just sort of stated to us?

MS. YATES: Yeah, I obtained more knowledge in terms of sort of how the notification took place and the adequacy or lack of adequacy of that. You know, I still was not in the weeds in terms of how the hack occurred or, you know, exactly what lnformation was taken; that was not something that I was delving into too deeply.

Q: Did that ever occur? Was that information ever brought to your attention when you were Deputy Attorney General?

MS. YATES: I think - what I recall .. again, this might not be accurate - they pretty much got everything.

Q: I'm sorry? They?

MS. YATES: "They" being the hackers pretty much got everything.

Q: Off the DNC server?

MS. YATES: That was - that was, but I could be wrong about that.

Q: And after the DNC server hack issue, is there a sequence of events that you recall that sort of tie that to the general matter that we're speaking here today that is the collusion, coordination, conspiracy between any campaign and the Russian Government, or are there separate incidences? ls there a connector?

MS. YATES: I'm sorry. I didn't understand that.

Q: Sure, sure. So my line of questioning was, how did this all first come to your attention? And the DNC hack and server issue first -

MS. YATES: Yeah. Let me say it wasn't the DNC hack that first came to myattention. lt was the hack of a whole lot of entities that included the DNC ..

Q: Okay. Thank you.

MS. YATES: - that first came to my attention.

Q: And after all of that information first came to your attention, what happened next? What do you recall along these lines happened next while you were Deputy Attomey Generalt hat you were made aware of?

MS. YATES: You know, that's where following the sequence of this - and I know that this is a really important topic, and I can understand why you would want to go in sequence - but l'm dealing with this at the same time I'm dealing with a whole lot of other things -

Q: Sure.

MS. YATES: - and at the time not knowing what the significance of this was ultimately going to be, so I wasn't like making notes of the sequence. I can't tell you the sequencing.

Q: Sure. That's completely fair.

MS. YATES: And I'm trying to help you.

Q: No. Let's take sequencing and throw it out the window. What do you remember next?

MS YATES: Okay. Good.I remember there being obvlously information about the hack about developing that the Intel Community, which included the FBI, developed further information that this was being not only orchestrated by the Russians but directed at high levels within the Russian Govemment and that it was part of an overall campaign to attempt to influence the election, which included not only hacks but also information campaign through websites, et cetera, that they were doing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Show me where Sally Yates testified to this, Fascist Cultist.

Good work Guesser in exposing the fraud Monkey Fucker is.

All he does is post Nazi misinformation, lies, and Republicon propaganda. Monkey Fucker is a cancer on America's democracy.

Good job in exposing that.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Good work Guesser in exposing the fraud Monkey Fucker is.

All he does is post Nazi misinformation, lies, and Republicon propaganda. Monkey Fucker is a cancer on America's democracy.

Good job in exposing that.
Too f, ING funny, when big loser on the left can't make post, rather cling to another, he's been exposed.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The hackers got EVERYTHING from the DNC server according to Yates' testimony.

But Crowdstrike (the third party who examined the DNC server) couldn't actually verify that ANYTHING was hacked.

MR. HENRY: Counsel just reminded me that, as it relates to the DNC' we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. we did not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.

MR. CONAWAY: Okay, And so the body of stuff that was prepped to be stolen, you can't unequivocally say it was or was not exfiltrated out of DNC, from what you know of?

MR. HENRY: I can't say based on that. But I think I said earlier that there was some - and I want to make sure I'm correct here -- that there were some hash values, which are algorithms essentially, that were provided by the FBI that were consistent with files that were on the DNC. I think that that is accurate.

MR. CONAWAY: So how did the FBI get those if they didn't get them from you?

MR. HENRY: I don't know.

MR. STEWART OF UTAH: Okay. What about the emails that everyone is so, you know, knowledgeable of? Were there also indicators that they were prepared but not evidence that they actually were exfiltrated?

MR' HENRY: There's not evidence that they were actually exfiltrated. There's circumstantial evidence --

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So nothing indicating Sally Yates testified that they had zero evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia. Got it Dipshit Fascist traitor. And that she, 2 years later in the article I referenced, thinks he should have been indicted for his campaign's collusion with Russia.
Here's her testimony in full, not just excerpts provide by the Fascist Traitor Lying Cultist, if anyone actually cares to read it: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/sy57.pdf

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why hasn't Pinocchio released his tax returns eventhough he said he would. Nazis say that don't care that Trump lied.

If the tax returns weren't damaging, Trump would send copies to ever Independent and Democratic voter. But instead he lied to all Americans.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So nothing indicating Sally Yates testified that they had zero evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia. Got it Dipshit Fascist traitor. And that she, 2 years later in the article I referenced, thinks he should have been indicted for his campaign's collusion with Russia.
Here's her testimony in full, not just excerpts provide by the Fascist Traitor Lying Cultist, if anyone actually cares to read it: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/sy57.pdf

Yeah. We should take these people's word in a public setting after lying constantly in the public eye over their word in their SWORN TESTIMONY.

LMAO.

You are too fucking stupid for words.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You retards can't argue their sworn testimony. So you have to resort to lies, ad hominem attacks, and pure bullshit pulled straight out of your gaping, cum-infested assholes.

I hope you people get what's coming to you.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You retards can't argue their sworn testimony. So you have to resort to lies, ad hominem attacks, and pure bullshit pulled straight out of your gaping, cum-infested assholes.

I hope you people get what's coming to you.
I hope we do also. Justice served to the Fascist Traitor. Unfortunately Gutless Biden will probably pledge to pardon him, to "unite the Country", if he gets elected.
What did Sally Yates lie about, Fascist Cultist? Has the Idiot POTUS ever lied, Dipshit? Has the Idiot POTUS ever resorted to ad hominem attacks, Dipshit?
You're a Fucking traitor and a Fucking liar. No wonder you Idiolize Your Dear Cult Leader.