Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course not, but he's the biggest liar we've ever seen, he makes lying an art form, he can't even help it, he opens his pie hole and the bullshit flows out

Says a media who won't even bring people like Evelyn Farkas on to ask why she lied to them about Russian collusion.

But keep believing that bullshit.

And just like everything else in life, you think it's completely appropriate to yield the power of authority to someone else because you're a weak-minded twat.

MrTop

EOG Master
There was no evidence that Democratic governors could shut down specific businesses, stop people from going to church, the beach, the park, etc. either.

But look where we're at now.

Gotta love your support of authoritarianism now. Don't you?

sure they can they put laws in.

MrTop

EOG Master
For anyone who thinks trump is shutting down twitter, I've got some swamp land in the Everglades for sale, let me know if you're interested

trump knows he is beat on this one.. that is why kelly ann side stepped how he would shut twitter down

MrTop

EOG Master
So you're agreeing with me that Trump could do it if he wanted.

you mean twitter ? he cannot do anything to twitter..... a president would have to bring in presidential powers.. like shut off the internet with riots or he can order businesses to leave china under the trading with the enemy act ( if they are considered an enemy )

he won't do anything to twitter the reason is he needs twitter... he will just lie less

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pretty sure the Democratic governors have just shut down specific, targeted industries with executive orders. They've even jailed people who tried to start up their businesses in defiance of them.

Thanks for leading the way, Democrats!

mr merlin

EOG Master
you mean twitter ? he cannot do anything to twitter..... a president would have to bring in presidential powers.. like shut off the internet with riots or he can order businesses to leave china under the trading with the enemy act ( if they are considered an enemy )

he won't do anything to twitter the reason is he needs twitter... he will just lie less
He can do all that and more, is it legal? perhaps not, but is it legal for governors to strip away several constitutional amendments? The answer is if they get away with it, it's legal.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Why hasn't Pinocchio released his tax returns eventhough he said he would. Nazis say that don't care that Trump lied.

If the tax returns weren't damaging, Trump would send copies to ever Independent and Democratic voter. But instead he lied to all Americans.

rachel has his tax returns..........

MrTop

EOG Master
He can do all that and more, is it legal? perhaps not, but is it legal for governors to strip away several constitutional amendments? The answer is if they get away with it, it's legal.

he won't do anything to twitter ... he has backed up he knows he lost that battle

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Says a media who won't even bring people like Evelyn Farkas on to ask why she lied to them about Russian collusion.

But keep believing that bullshit.

And just like everything else in life, you think it's completely appropriate to yield the power of authority to someone else because you're a weak-minded twat.

Why hasn't she been indicted and convicted yet? I've been hearing this shit from Trump loyalist for 2 years. Powerful Republicon Senators and Congressmen and Women. What is the Trump DOJ waiting for?

You're the misinformation King. A cancer on America's democracy! When are all these Democratic spies and perjurer's getting indicted and convicted? Tell us when so we can memorialize your misinformation. TIA

MrTop

EOG Master
I hope it sparks a boycott for a business playing political games.

he could do that but won't cause he needs twitter to get to his voters easier. He does not want to hurt a business that would not be good for anyone. The stock went down a little last time i looked since he said something but it should adjust back.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why hasn't she been indicted and convicted yet? I've been hearing this shit from Trump loyalist for 2 years. Powerful Republicon Senators and Congressmen and Women. What is the Trump DOJ waiting for?

You're the misinformation King. A cancer on America's democracy! When are all these Democratic spies and perjurer's getting indicted and convicted? Tell us when so we can memorialize your misinformation. TIA

She didn't lie under oath when she said she had NO EVIDENCE of the Trump administration colluding with Russia. She lied in the public eye so that dumbfucks like you would believe it.

It's hard to imagine people being as stupid as some of you and being able to tie your shoes by yourselves.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
She didn't lie under oath when she said she had NO EVIDENCE of the Trump administration colluding with Russia. She lied in the public eye so that dumbfucks like you would believe it.

It's hard to imagine people being as stupid as some of you and being able to tie your shoes by yourselves.

The king of spin, the king of misinformation. You have made so many horrible accusations against the Obama Administration, from spying, to lying, etc., etc. People aren't buying buying it. Democrats aren't getting indicted or convicted. The false allegations and misinformation have been going on for years.

"Obama Wiretapped my phones".
- Pinocchio 2017

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
MR. ROONEY: So anything that you learned or anything -- any information that you would have had about the Russian interference in our election, which I believe the Russians were trying to interfere in our elections in some way, shape, or form. Anything that -- did you have any specific information that you thought rose to the level of criminal activity by any candidate in the Republican Or Democratic primaries?

MS. FARKAS: No, I did not.

MR. GOWDY: Why don't we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians. And your testimony was, we, was the U.S. Government.

MS. FARKAS: Uh-huh.

MR. GOWDY: Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn't work for it, did you?

MS. FARKAS: I didn't.

MR. GOWDY: Then how did you know?

MS. FARKAS: I didn't know anything.

MR. GOWDY: Well, then why would you say, we knew?

MS. FARKAS: So if they found out how we knew --

MR. GOWDY: We knew what we knew.

MS. FARKAS: Right. So obviously, I misspoke, because I wasn't we anymore.

MR. GOWDY: Well, you just spoke twice, Dr. Farkas. You said, we knew what we knew.

MS. FARKAS: So what I was saying there was that if there was collusion, if it was revealed that there was collusion --

MR. GOWDY: All right, help me find the word, if, in that sentence, because I can't find it. What I see is, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew --

MR. ROONEY: Is there anything that you can help us with from when you were at DOD as a Russian expert that led you to believe that there was going to be information that the Russians were colluding with the Trump campaign, or they were interfering IN the elections aside from just propaganda, actual specific evidence to show that the Russian government was involving themselves in their campaign beyond the RT or trying to infiltrate our polling places or whatever, that you will feJt the need that either the Obama administration or other people need to get to sources on the Hill or whatever that's beyond just what you saw on MSNBC?

MS. FARKAS: No.

MR. GOWDY: So when you say, we knew, the reality is you knew nothing?

MS. FARKAS: Correct.

MR. GOWDY: So we can summarize this. Despite the fact that you will repeatedly used the phrase, we knew, you knew nothing?

MS. FARKAS: That's correct.

MR. GOWDY: All right. And despite the fact that you allege the Trump folks were dealing with the Russians, you have no evidence of that?

MS. FARKAS: That's correct.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
None of those are my words. Evelyn Farkas served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia under the Obama administration.

She either lied in the television interview or under oath to Congress. Which is it?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
None of those are my words. Evelyn Farkas served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia under the Obama administration.

She either lied in the television interview or under oath to Congress. Which is it?

Thank's for playing Monkey Fucker. You're a dumb Monkey Fucker. 65,000 people dying from the Flu annually? You think you're smart, but your ignorance is massive!

Only the ignorant one's are buying yours and Trump's misinformation.

"Trump banned travel from China on March 1st".
- Dumb Monkey

First of all 45 counties took this action well before Trump. Secondly most of the cases came from Europe. Trump is the do nothing leader.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Says a lot about Evelyn Farkas.

Thanks for making yourself look like an absolute moron as usual.

And I appreciate your efforts to help re-elect Donald Trump with your daily display of idiocy.

And Flynn has already plead guilty to lying under oath.

Was fired after he admitted to lying to Pence

But.....but....but....Obama

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Flynn was cleared of wrongdoing before Peter Strzok forced them to keep the case open because the "7th floor [was] involved".

Facts.

Misinformation and lies. You're the King of it! Fact

When you admit to lying to the FBI you basically have convicted yourself. This will be a dream case for a new prosecutor too retry. You have multiple confessions from the indicted that multiple felonies were committed. All these confessions are in writing and sworn to under oath. You also have other felonies dropped due to the plead agreement made by the indicted and the Government.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Can't dispute the facts of the Flynn case that I laid out obviously.

Desperate.

Not a shitload of laugh-worthy quotes from Biden among the overall corrupt investigation-worthy acts or anything.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Says the guy who worships a man who:

suggests Clorox injections

Suggested firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes

Takes a sharpie to alter a hurricane impact zone map
How do you feel about the US resuming nuclear testing? That was mentioned in the last couple weeks.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He's a guy that's willing to completely dismiss framing a sitting President for a crime he didn't commit while supporting someone who played a part in it.

His answer will be the opposite of whatever Trump is doing.

kane

EOG master
He's a guy that's willing to completely dismiss framing a sitting President for a crime he didn't commit while supporting someone who played a part in it.

His answer will be the opposite of whatever Trump is doing.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So you still think Trump had a part in Russian collusion while everyone who stated publicly that they had evidence testified that they had none?

And you think the text messages above by the FBI agents who conspired to force Flynn to lie without a lawyer present really thought he was guilty when saying, "But yeah, that's amazing he is still open."?

You idiots are so fucked in the head. You deserve every bit of misery that's coming your way.