Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Biden tweeted that he's calling for the shooting American citizens, he'd get the same addendum the Idiot did, if it was reported. Not censorship. Don't fall for the Traitor Dunkee's nonsense. Biden is many things, but stupid enough to call for murder of Americans on twitter ain't one of them.
Referring to shooting looters?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If Biden tweeted that he's calling for the shooting of American citizens, he'd get the same addendum the Idiot did, if it was reported. Not censorship. Don't fall for the Traitor Dunkee's nonsense. Biden is many things, but stupid enough to call for murder of Americans on twitter ain't one of them.

So the police and military can't use force against criminals that are endangering people's homes, businesses, and lives now? LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course, there was zero denying that Kaepernick was inciting violence. But absolutely nothing was done about that.

And it's perfectly acceptable that the libtards always jump to the worst possible conclusions. When Trump said, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" did he really mean shooting looters? 100% if you're a dipshit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Twitter said that's what he meant! So it must be true!!!

Deferring/appealing to authority like the subservient dumbfucks always do.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Not censorship.

Removes it completely from searches on Twitter.

But it's not censorship.

Just ask a dumbfuck.
I know you're a moron, but even someone as stupid as you should be able to press "view" and see the tweet. He violated their terms. It should have been removed, and he should have received a short twitter vacay It wasn't, because of who he is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How come Lansing had a big demonstration with guns and not a single shot was fired? Fast forward to today and every blue city is turning to a shithole fast, why is that?

You're one of the most ignorant people I know. The right wingers were white it was not a diverse crowd. The extreme right wingers have only been oppressed for 2.5 months. The blacks have faced systemic racism for hundreds of years.

You one dumb mother fucker.

"We need a wall no matter the cost. It will keep the so called illegals out".
- Fair Warning

RepubliCon party is done. No redemption for them. Remember when all the RepubliCon leaders called Trump a racist, a bigot a horrible person. Lindsay Graham, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz. Now Trump says jump and they say how high. I don't see any redemption for the horrible RepubliCon party.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I know you're a moron, but even someone as stupid as you should be able to press "view" and see the tweet. He violated their terms. It should have been removed, and he should have received a short twitter vacay It wasn't, because of who he is.

It was covered and removed from searches, dipshit. Someone has to be looking for it to find it and uncover it once they do. That's censorship, dipshit.

That's what he meant because Twitter said so! LOL.

Appeal to authority some more, you mindless drone.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It was covered and removed from searches, dipshit. Someone has to be looking for it to find it and uncover it once they do. That's censorship, dipshit.

That's what he meant because Twitter said so! LOL.

Appeal to authority some more, you mindless drone.
It's violation of their terms, dipshit. If he wasn't who he is, the tweet would be removed, and he'd be in twitter vacay for a few days.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
if a Colorado baker can turn away business, so can Twitter.

Private companies can set their own rules.

If you dont like it, stop using their service.

I thought that is the Republican position

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
if a Colorado baker can turn away business, so can Twitter.

Private companies can set their own rules.

If you dont like it, stop using their service.

I thought that is the Republican position

So if that baker puts a big picture of a penis in frosting on the wedding cake of a lesbian couple, they can do that too?

There's a little difference between refusing service and censoring, genius.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So you're putting words in his mouth now?

If Twitter says that's what he meant, it must be true though!!!
What he posted was clear dipshit. It violated their terms, and he got off light, only because of who he is. All the backtracking and revisionist history that Traitor Cultists like you and your Dear leader try to adjust, after the fact, doesn't change the original tweet.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So Kaepernick wasn't very explicitly inciting violence but Trump was completely indirectly.

Got it.

You people are sad. I wish you'd try to "protest" over here.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump now hiding in a bunker. Fucken coward. Fucken draft dodger. Fucken racist. Fucken bigot. Fucken Nazi.

He gonna get voted out.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Make sure all of those protesters and looters burn all of their mailboxes down.

Likely too stupid to realize how far voting Democrat in Minneapolis and Minnesota got them.

Trump once again accomplished what he wanted with his childish tweet

Get everyone to mostly ignore and change the news narrative of how his incompetent leadership has turned this country into a disaster.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Get everyone to mostly ignore and change the news narrative of how his incompetent leadership has turned this country into a disaster.

Man, Trump is good. If he just hadn't tweeted, there wouldn't have been any protests and we could just go back to scaring people about a virus instead of getting killed by cops.

What a crafty politician.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Covid, and the 100,000+ deaths he's complicit in because of his incompetence? What's that? Look at the new shiny thing. Good point Heisey.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
"The Black Lives Matter movement emerged under a black president, black attorney general, and black homeland security and they couldn't deliver."
— Cornel Wes

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Cornel West: There is 'a neo-fascist in the White House'
We discuss racism in the United States through the lens of Trumpism with philosopher and activist Cornel West.

Dr. Cornel West to Conway: Your boss is a gangster
Dr. Cornel West reacts to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway saying Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be against impeaching President Donald Trump.

kane

EOG master
What's actually a big deal is Gov't trying to dictate what a private media business can and can't do.

And here I always thought conservatives were against big government, I thought they were against regulations. Guesser, can you imagine how the right would be reacting if Obama tried regulating social media, if Obama didn't like the way Twitter was treating him and tried shutting them down, holy fuck the right would be going ape shit, but since it's dear leader, the cultists are in lockstep with him

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And here I always thought conservatives were against big government, I thought they were against regulations. Guesser, can you imagine how the right would be reacting if Obama tried regulating social media, if Obama didn't like the way Twitter was treating him and tried shutting them down, holy fuck the right would be going ape shit, but since it's dear leader, the cultists are in lockstep with him
I am 100% against his and Twitter’s stances here. Trump has bigger fish to fry, I’m not sure he realizes it.

kane

EOG master
There's a little difference between disagreeing and censoring, you fucking dipshit.

And there's also a difference between fact checking and censoring, and if trump tweeted something that broke one of Twitter's rules, then that tweet should be taken down, same as any other citizen, he shouldn't have special twitter privileges that the rest of us don't

kane

EOG master
Are they censoring Biden?

If Biden sends out a tweet that violates their standards, then that tweet should be dealt with the same as trump's. The difference is, if Biden tweeted something that he shouldn't have, he would realize his error and apologize, he wouldn't throw a temper tantrum and act like a 5 year old child

kane

EOG master
Of course, there was zero denying that Kaepernick was inciting violence. But absolutely nothing was done about that.

And it's perfectly acceptable that the libtards always jump to the worst possible conclusions. When Trump said, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" did he really mean shooting looters? 100% if you're a dipshit.

If you knew the history of the phrase, you would know that yes he means shooting looters, go research the history behind what trump said, it was first said by a police chief in Miami I think in the 60's, and when that Miami police chief said it, he meant shooting looters

kane

EOG master
The name of the Miami police chief was Walter Headley, this is what he said

In a front page story in the Miami Herald on December 17, 1967, Headley vowed to have his officers use "shotguns, dogs and a get tough policy instead of community relations programs to cut crime in the city's slums."

Headley said he was "declaring war on criminals responsible for a sharp increase in armed robberies and shootings in Miami's Negro areas."

"We haven't had any serious problems with civil uprising and looting because I've let the word filter down that when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

Nothing ambiguous at all with what police chief Headley was saying, and what he meant by "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Very easy to understand exactly what he meant, and for trump to echo those exact words, he knew what he was saying, the right can twist and spin it all they want, but anyone who isn't a trump cultist knows exactly what he meant

kane

EOG master
Trump said he had heard the phrase "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", but didn't know the meaning or the history behind it. Well, if you're the president, and you're about to fire off a tweet that says "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", if you don't know the history behind the phrase, wouldn't you look it up? Wouldn't you ask someone if tweeting it is something okay to do? Wouldn't you want to know the history behind it? It would have taken him 2 minutes to learn the origin of the phrase, so even if he honestly didn't know exactly what it meant, two minutes of research would have educated him, there's no excuse for the president of the United States to use the inflammatory language that he did

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The name of the Miami police chief was Walter Headley, this is what he said

In a front page story in the Miami Herald on December 17, 1967, Headley vowed to have his officers use "shotguns, dogs and a get tough policy instead of community relations programs to cut crime in the city's slums."

Headley said he was "declaring war on criminals responsible for a sharp increase in armed robberies and shootings in Miami's Negro areas."

"We haven't had any serious problems with civil uprising and looting because I've let the word filter down that when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

Nothing ambiguous at all with what police chief Headley was saying, and what he meant by "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Very easy to understand exactly what he meant, and for trump to echo those exact words, he knew what he was saying, the right can twist and spin it all they want, but anyone who isn't a trump cultist knows exactly what he meant
I’ll tell you right now, if someone was looting my business and I were there, damn right I’m shooting.

kane

EOG master
I’ll tell you right now, if someone was looting my business and I were there, damn right I’m shooting.

And that would be your right, but it isn't something the president of the country should be saying, he should be doing everything he can to promote peace, not incite more violence. The truth is, trump should stay out of it and say nothing, it's sad that the best thing the president could do to help the situation would be to remain silent, but that's the case with him