Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've seen a lot of scumbags the last three nights, mistaken for peaceful protesters. They are wearing new Nikes.
At least here the antifa guys stand out clearly, they usually have on black clothing, likely a hoodie shirt, and walk around the rallies with backpacks(for their gas mask and hammers).

They use the looters as cover for the arson and property damage.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
They have not been confirmed as antifa yet by local police, only Trump people.

Whoever they maybe, their identities needs to be made public and their affiliation exposed.

And anyone involved with the organizing even if they were not there personally should be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.

Looters too

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Hope Biden makes a statement where he unveils a plan with specifics

How he would clean this up.

Big opportunity for him to solidify the black vote

Not just some wishy-washy crap but how he would tackle police brutality.

Yeah cop unions will cry, but so what

as a lifetime in politics and a VP, don't you think he should already have a plan. blacks went backward during his terms as VP. so to answer your question is, he has no plan, except to play i have the answers after the fact as usual.
don't you know, if joe was prez, there would be zero deaths from the virus....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I've seen a lot of scumbags the last three nights,
mistaken for peaceful protesters. They are wearing new Nikes.

Slobodan, we already know about your bigoted ideologies. Anytime you can attack black people you take it. Anytime you can attack brown people you say build a wall. But when it comes to criticizing stealing from charity or supporters of charity thieves, it nothing but crickets or deflection from Slobadan.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
as a lifetime in politics and a VP, don't you think he should already have a plan. blacks went backward during his terms as VP. so to answer your question is, he has no plan, except to play i have the answers after the fact as usual.
don't you know, if joe was prez, there would be zero deaths from the virus....

There should be a conversation how a cop's job is not necessarily guaranteed for life.

In most professions if you do a bad job or not up for it, you are let go.

Yet cops who are allowed to use deadly force are treated differently.

Soldiers in the military, in war zones cant treat locals like how some cops treat citizens in this country .

Most cops are good people, but the bad apple needs to be removed

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Just off the top my head....

-random drug tests, including for steroid

-outside DA investigating complaints against cops
(and the police has to cooperate --- which they dont always do)

-mandatory body cameras anytime dealing with citizens
(announce it right away--- I have seen them do it in NYC)

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Slobodan, we already know about your bigoted ideologies. Anytime you can attack black people you take it. Anytime you can attack brown people you say build a wall. But when it comes to criticizing stealing from charity or supporters of charity thieves, it nothing but crickets or deflection from Slobadan.

fact, thousands of blacks have looted.
looters should have been shot on site from day 1. there would be no more looting.
protesters became criminals.
you're so narrow minded, you look to include an angle to include trump on everything..
there has to be a rule of law.

kane

EOG master
fact, thousands of blacks have looted.
looters should have been shot on site from day 1. there would be no more looting.
protesters became criminals.
you're so narrow minded, you look to include an angle to include trump on everything..
there has to be a rule of law.

Fact, many of the looters are white, if you want to shoot all the looters, you need to shoot the white ones too

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I've posted countless times that a lot of outsiders have come in and have looted also. If that is attacking black people, buy glasses.

kane

EOG master
ALL LOOTERS should be shot on site.

where did i say shoot only black looters.....

You said thousands of blacks have looted, which is true, but you failed to mention the whites who have looted, which is also true

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You said thousands of blacks have looted, which is true, but you failed to mention the whites who have looted, which is also true

You can only judge Dumb Alfie by his comments. He's a very dumb racist. Putting it kindly.

Did you hear Trump tell everyone that the MAGA people like the blacks?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You can only judge Dumb Alfie by his comments. He's a very dumb racist. Putting it kindly.

Did you hear Trump tell everyone that the MAGA people like the blacks?
I read where democrats are compassionate and that the cops started the riots.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
40 million out of work... how could the prez win?

Because he steals millions from charity and hundreds of millions from students. Obviously a lot of scumbags support him no matter what. Hopefully there aren't enough in America.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Because he steals millions from charity and hundreds of millions from students. Obviously a lot of scumbags support him no matter what. Hopefully there aren't enough in America.
You should be proud of the peaceful Thugs in Philly right now.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

don't twist it. i was posting to runners bs...

you want to talk about the total failure of governors and mayors in blue cities.....

MrTop

EOG Master
Obviously looting and property damage is wrong. But is it as wrong as a 2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the richest Americans and foreign investors?

why didn't your past presidents do anything??? clinton sent thousands of jobs offshore to help wall street , banks and businessmen

mr merlin

EOG Master
40 million out of work... how could the prez win?
Actually that's fake news, even though 40 million have filed for unemployment, as of the last report continuing claims were around 21 million, meaning something like 40% of the 40 have already returned to work.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looking at Philly right now, nary a white person looting, not that it makes a difference.
If mpls is any example, by the 2nd or 3rd day the local community realizes how insane it is and then even in ghetto neighborhoods it subsides.

But who cares, blue state or blue city blues.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

if you would of brought up 2 scoops of ice cream and stormy this would of been an intellectual post.....imbecile.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump has made America great. A colossal failure from day one, when he lied about the crowd. 19,000 lies later he says it's MAGS night at the White House and he says Antifa are terrorists. When his lips are moving he's lying. Can't help himself. He's pathological.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if you would of brought up 2 scoops of ice cream and stormy this would of been an intellectual post.....imbecile.......

Hands up, don't shoot. Fuken Nazi cops killing unarmed Americans in broad daylight. Its a pattern that has to stop. Nazi's, racist, bigots and bad cops flourishing in Trump's America.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump has made America great. A colossal failure from day one, when he lied about the crowd. 19,000 lies later he says it's MAGS night at the White House and he says Antifa are terrorists. When his lips are moving he's lying. Can't help himself. He's pathological.

where the leadership of the blue cities on fire...talk about failure

stormy's fault
-big runner

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Hands up, don't shoot. Fuken Nazi cops killing unarmed Americans in broad daylight. Its a pattern that has to stop. Nazi's, racist, bigots and bad cops flourishing in Trump's America.

as will all know hands up was a lie, but that's all you got.....no comment on the blue cities on fire? lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
What will happen as we move into the new week will be a media firestorm about the riots and looting ,how "we're losing control, etc", but very soon they will realize that America doesn't care, they can burn and loot their shithole cites and neighborhoods...WE DONT CARE.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
wonder what the looting ratio is.......

Way, way smaller than the ratio of Nazi and bigots in America. And it aint even close. I've seen hundreds of thousands of pesceful protesters today. Just in New York alone. Very few looters. Looter ratio about .3%

MrTop

EOG Master
What will happen as we move into the new week will be a media firestorm about the riots and looting ,how "we're losing control, etc", but very soon they will realize that America doesn't care, they can burn and loot their shithole cites and neighborhoods...WE DONT CARE.

banks and businesses don't care ? both are getting destroyed

MrTop

EOG Master
Actually that's fake news, even though 40 million have filed for unemployment, as of the last report continuing claims were around 21 million, meaning something like 40% of the 40 have already returned to work.

maybe, too early to tell how many returned.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Way, way smaller than the ratio of Nazi and bigots in America. And it aint even close. I've seen hundreds of thousands of pesceful protesters today. Just in New York alone. Very few looters. Looter ratio about .3%

i say bs, but the ratio i want is black/white.......since day 1