Trump steamed up to -150

You want to bet on TX? I'll take trump.

Ive been trying to wager with you on the election for months double or nothing on what you owe me and you’ve been using excuses to weasel out

Now you want to bet on Texas

You aren’t smart enough to realize you just exposed your previous lame excuses of not wanting to wager because the spirit of wagering with me “want fun anymore”

LMFAO

Ive been trying to wager with you on the election for months double or nothing on what you owe me and you’ve been using excuses to weasel out

Now you want to bet on Texas

You aren’t smart enough to realize you just exposed your previous lame excuses of not wanting to wager because the spirit of wagering with me “want fun anymore”

LMFAO
You offered an electoral vote bet to Merlin. What happened there?

mr merlin

EOG Master
One thing we can look at now is what actual voting looks like. We don’t yet know who specifically is winning the vote, but we do know the party affiliation of those voting early, and even the far-left Politico has been forced to admit that things do not look very good for Joe Biden in Florida right now.

“Florida Republicans are pouring out of the trenches,” an alarmed Politico writes. “After weeks of Democrats outvoting them by mail, Republican voters stormed early voting precincts in person this week, taking large bites out of their opponents’ historic lead in pre-Election Day ballots.”
Here’s a key metric Politico reports on that should very much worry Team Biden: “According to TargetSmart’s analysis, Black voters aged 18 to 29 have cast 15.8 percent of the total ballots so far in Florida. That’s half a percentage point down from the same period in 2016.”

So as of right now, Biden is doing worse in Florida with a key constituency, young black voters, than even Hillary did. Diminished black turnout, Hillary’s inability to recreate the Obama coalition, is something that is widely seen as contributing to her humiliating loss.

In Arizona, 36 percent of Republicans and Democrats requested early ballots. So far, of those returned, 42 percent are Democrats, 34 percent are Republicans.

Here’s a real shocker…

In Michigan, of the 3.1 million mail-in ballots requested, 39 percent of those requests came from Democrats, 41 percent from Republicans.

Right now, two million of those ballots have been returned, and the GOP has a two point lead of 41 to 39 percent.

So, Republicans are leading the early vote count by two points right now IN MICHIGAN, and in the past, Democrats have almost always had to build a sizable early vote lead to overcome the surge of Republican turn out on Election Day.

A final thing to keep in mind… You have a much better chance of ensuring your vote is counted if you show up in person on Election Day. Mail-in ballots have a much higher rejection rate than in-person votes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
let’s start with Texas.

According to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, Trump is only up by 2.6 points in a state he won by nine points in 2016. Quinnipiac has the race all tied up at 47 percent. A Dallas Morning News poll released just today actually has Trump losing to Biden, 45 to 48 percent.

But look at the early voting in Texas. More than 6.7 million votes have been returned, an increase of 218 percent (that’s not a typo — 218 percent) over 2016, and 53 percent of those early votes come from Republicans, while only 37 percent come from Democrats and ten percent are unaffiliated.

Those are actual votes, which means only one of three things is possible… 1) the Texas polling is horribly wrong, 2) a ton of Republicans are voting for Biden, or 3) Democrats are going to defy what we know of their voting patterns and make this up on Election Day.
Now let’s look at Michigan…

According to the poll of polls, Trump is getting killed in Michigan by 7.8 points, a state he won by 0.3 points in 2016.

But look at the early voting in Michigan. Of the 3.1 million mail-in ballots requested, 41 percent of those requests came from Republicans and only 39 percent came from Democrats.

Of the two million ballots returned, the GOP still leads by two points, 41 to 39 percent. I should add that early voting returns are up 206 percent in Michigan compared to 2016.

Finally, let’s look at Ohio, where, in a state Trump won by 8.1 points, the pollsters are telling us the race between Biden and Trump is tied.

But look at the early voting numbers in Ohio. With 2.1 million ballots returned, Republicans are walloping Democrats 48 to 39 percent with 13 percent unaffiliated. Early vote returns in Ohio are up 123 percent over 2016.

mr merlin

EOG Master
President Trump God isaiah, 41, I have taken from the ends of the Earth and called you from the chief men thereof and said unto you that you are my servant I have chosen you and not cast you away. Fear not for I Am With You, be not dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you yes I will help you yes I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

Amen!

blueline

EOG Master
just maybe:

The unprecedented level of early voting nationwide has been most notable in Texas, where more than 7.1 million ballots have already been received, according to the U.S. Elections Project website.

That's the highest total in the nation, and it augurs well for Democrat Joe Biden's chances of turning the state blue for the first time in more than four decades.
A new poll by the Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tylershows Biden ahead of President Donald Trump among likely voters, 48%-45%, within the poll's margin of error. A Biden victory in Texas would almost certainly guarantee his election and likely turn the race into a landslide.

blueline

EOG Master
And the stock market will be 35,000+

WallStt must be looking forward to a Biden presidency
From CBS News:

Wall Street firms are increasingly advising their clients to prepare for a "Blue Wave" of victories in next month's national election. Such an outcome would land Joe Biden in the White House and give Democrats a majority in both chambers of Congress.

In the past month, at least five of Wall Street's top strategists have sent reports to investors predicting a Democratic sweep. Goldman Sachs told clients in a research note earlier this week that the odds of Biden winning the presidency and Democrats gaining a majority in the Senate is roughly 65%. Analysts with the investment bank pointed out that stock prices have been rising since September, coinciding with political polls tilting increasingl

mr merlin

EOG Master
just maybe:

The unprecedented level of early voting nationwide has been most notable in Texas, where more than 7.1 million ballots have already been received, according to the U.S. Elections Project website.

That's the highest total in the nation, and it augurs well for Democrat Joe Biden's chances of turning the state blue for the first time in more than four decades.
A new poll by the Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tylershows Biden ahead of President Donald Trump among likely voters, 48%-45%, within the poll's margin of error. A Biden victory in Texas would almost certainly guarantee his election and likely turn the race into a landslide.
How does it look for the dems, you tell me?

let’s start with Texas.

According to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, Trump is only up by 2.6 points in a state he won by nine points in 2016. Quinnipiac has the race all tied up at 47 percent. A Dallas Morning News poll released just today actually has Trump losing to Biden, 45 to 48 percent.

But look at the early voting in Texas. More than 6.7 million votes have been returned, an increase of 218 percent (that’s not a typo — 218 percent) over 2016, and 53 percent of those early votes come from Republicans, while only 37 percent come from Democrats and ten percent are unaffiliated.

Those are actual votes, which means only one of three things is possible… 1) the Texas polling is horribly wrong, 2) a ton of Republicans are voting for Biden, or 3) Democrats are going to defy what we know of their voting patterns and make this up on Election Day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How does it look for the dems, you tell me?

let’s start with Texas.

That would mean in TX 1 million more votes have come from republicans than democrats.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
WallStt must be looking forward to a Biden presidency
From CBS News:

Wall Street firms are increasingly advising their clients to prepare for a "Blue Wave" of victories in next month's national election. Such an outcome would land Joe Biden in the White House and give Democrats a majority in both chambers of Congress.

In the past month, at least five of Wall Street's top strategists have sent reports to investors predicting a Democratic sweep. Goldman Sachs told clients in a research note earlier this week that the odds of Biden winning the presidency and Democrats gaining a majority in the Senate is roughly 65%. Analysts with the investment bank pointed out that stock prices have been rising since September, coinciding with political polls tilting increasingl
I'm calling my guy this week to see what needs to be shifted around.

blueline

EOG Master
I'm guessing theyre voting for trump...right?

Georgia’s legacy of voter suppression is driving historic Black turnout