Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
The early returns in states like indians and kentucky is bad for Trump, he's down almost everywhere. Biden wins I'm afraid.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
If less than 1 percent of the vote in Virginia is in, and Trump is leading, how can they call the state for Biden?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder how he feels, this is a total repudiation of the media, the deep state, and the democratic party, and it's nationwide, Trump is running 20-25 pts better than hillary in solid blue latino counties in TX.

mr merlin

EOG Master
WI numbers, trump +30 in kenosha county, last time was dead even, he appears to be running 10 pts better in suburban Milwaukee, thank you antifa.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Keith Olbermann gives away the game, and he's right. The Barr/Mueller report fiasco framing a false narrative early was the trial run, and it largely worked on the Idiots. This would also. It's up to responsible Media to not let it this time.

Keith called what the Idiot would Try to do, PERFECTLY. And of Course all His Cultists are fully on board with trhe Traitor trying to steal the Election.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
With millions of votes left to be counted Trump falsely claims victory. List of reasons Americans vote for this traitor? I'll start

1. Racist pigs

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
yeah, have ICE take the week off from hunting illegals and send in the national guard to inspect and sweep EVERY post office and distribution centers in America and make sure the post office libtards aren't hiding all the republican ballots from rural areas in some corner broom closet or basement dungeon.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
Betcris currently has some very interesting lines:

Democrats to win Georgia -150, take back +120
Democrats to win Pennslyvania -500, take back +341

Biden still behind by a couple of percentage points in these states.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Betcris currently has some very interesting lines:

Democrats to win Georgia -150, take back +120
Democrats to win Pennslyvania -500, take back +341

Biden still behind by a couple of percentage points in these states.
Because they know they are heavily Democratic counties still left to count. He picked up 300k earlier today. Was up 700k and now down to 4. These guys do their homework.

Snapshot of the brilliance of trump camp today

His camp sent protesters to Detroit to demand they stop counting votes even though he was losing in MI at the time

Trumptards are a special bunch

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Carville said he spoke with some quant guys who said Joe will win PA by over 100,000

U.S.A. ELECTIONS - MATCHUPS - NOV 03
WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECTED - 2020 US ELECTION?
LIVE
Yes
No
+614

View
U.S.A. ELECTIONS - MATCHUPS - NOV 05
ALL POLITICAL WAGERS FOR THE 2020 ELECTION HAVE ACTION WHENEVER THE ELECTION TAKES PLACEPARTY TO WIN THE GEORGIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
LIVE
Democrats
Republicans
+183

View
ALL POLITICAL WAGERS FOR THE 2020 ELECTION HAVE ACTION WHENEVER THE ELECTION TAKES PLACEPARTY TO WIN THE PENNSYLVANIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
LIVE
Democrats
Republicans
+441

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What's the scoop I'm out of the loop? Been out in the bush for a few days.

Raiders, Merlin, Cheapseats, Railturd, Pattycakes, Bomzee, Valuist, Jimmythegreek all took premature victory laps around midnight last night. Biden is now -900 to be next president of the United States.

P. S. Railturd started 17 pro Trump threads and made 17 pro Trump predictions. It looks like he will go 0 for 17. Very embarrassing for John Kelly and his Trump humping cousin.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You are aware that trump postmaster deliberately slowed the mail service right?

Not everything is about the presidential election. Yes I'm aware about it. I'm also friends with a few postal workers, one is a postmaster. They were not instructed to delay any ballots, in fact they get very defensive about that. Using the mail to return ballots is a poor method because mistakes can and do happen. Make more voting centers available so people can drop off their completed ballots - like a library, school, whatever.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Not everything is about the presidential election. Yes I'm aware about it. I'm also friends with a few postal workers, one is a postmaster. They were not instructed to delay any ballots, in fact they get very defensive about that. Using the mail to return ballots is a poor method because mistakes can and do happen. Make more voting centers available so people can drop off their completed ballots - like a library, school, whatever.
Guess who wants to do things like that, and guess who is resistant to it, and goes to court to stop it.