Trump steamed up to -150

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Rail, you and I don't see eye to eye on much, but just wait and let Trump get to +150ish or more which he will surely get to and then unload on Trump. If people think they were fooled by all the polls leading to the election 4 years ago just wait until this one is over. You will see polls in the battleground states, Biden by 9, biden by 11, biden by 6, biden by 13 etc and at the end of the day it will be Trump Trump Trump Trump. The closet Trump voters will be at least double 2016 (especially the closet black Trump voters).

Just listen to yourself. At least you've shown why you rarely talk politics.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail, you and I don't see eye to eye on much, but just wait and let Trump get to +150ish or more which he will surely get to and then unload on Trump. If people think they were fooled by all the polls leading to the election 4 years ago just wait until this one is over. You will see polls in the battleground states, Biden by 9, biden by 11, biden by 6, biden by 13 etc and at the end of the day it will be Trump Trump Trump Trump. The closet Trump voters will be at least double 2016 (especially the closet black Trump voters).

Can I take that to the bank?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'll ask BR a question since he likes first grade level -

Rank the heroes of the left today:

- George Floyd
- Peaceful Protestors who loot
- Scumbags from the left who cry about rights but ignore all responsibilities in life
- Two NY lawyers who threw molotov cocktails at the police and were bailed out
- Drew Brees

GOP’s Murkowski praises Mattis’s ‘honest and overdue’ Trump criticism — and suggests she won’t back his 2020 campign

skinny

EOG Addicted
I think your right Ray, this has 2016 written all over it. Trump won not because voters loved him, but instead was a vote against Hilary and liberal madness. Well it's 10 times worse now and people who are watching this and disgusted by it may not say anything but they will vote come November
Trump at +130 or better a good bet.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's strange to me why the left would be strongly insisting polls showing Biden are ahead by 10% plus are true and accurate.....

If I was on the left I'd be supporting as much as I could that the race is close (or Joe is losing).

How many won't vote if they think the election is already determined?

Seems pushing the platform that Joe is way ahead would be counterproductive?

Going to take work (and a lot of creativity) to get anyone out in mass to vote for Joe, don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's strange to me why the left would be strongly insisting polls showing Biden are ahead by 10% plus are true and accurate.....

If I was on the left I'd be supporting as much as I could that the race is close (or Joe is losing).

How many won't vote if they think the election is already determined?

Seems pushing the platform that Joe is way ahead would be counterproductive?

Going to take work (and a lot of creativity) to get anyone out in mass to vote for Joe, don't shoot yourself in the foot.

I think blacks will show up at the levels like they did for Obama.

Who on the left is showing polls that Joe is ahead? So you're suggesting the left should use the same playbook as the right? Use misinformation and lies to influence and confuse their voters.

I wonder which polls the bookmaker's follow when making their lines? The ones on the left or the right? LOL

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
you proud and happy of the destruction in denver?
I did volunteer cleanup Monday and Tuesday it was all graffiti and sweeping trash. By yesterday there wasnt much left to do. It wasn't too bad other than dumpsters less fires than a normal week.

H&M & Target got looted and so did a local shoe store and there was outrage.. everyone knows him in the city and he sells Jordan's cheap or whatever cool basketball shoe to younger kids who achieve certain grades and the GoFundMe hit its goal of 25k in 2 days.

Not sure you're serious? I have lived here my whole life basically of course I don't want my city to be affected negatively in any way. Am I losing sleep over target and H&M having to replace windows or merchandise. Not overly. I wish they'd leave local small guys alone very much so.

We had 2 nights of chaos (obviously you've seen the police firing at the pregnant couple, fired now) and it was ugly but reports of no murders in the city the entire week which has to be a record for this time of year. Lots of broken windows at Capitol and businesses around it.

I guess they're putting Bills in place immediately for tougher requirements to become a officer. Longer training required etc. Happy to hear that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This weekend Trump has steamed up to -175. The MAGA idiots are anticipating a black wave that will lead to the reelection of the President that preaches to his military they must dominate Peaceful American Protestsers.

Railturd says Biden has no path to victory.

Get the -175, God told me -325 in not to far away.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'll ask BR a question since he likes first grade level -

Rank the heroes of the left today:

- George Floyd
- Peaceful Protestors who loot
- Scumbags from the left who cry about rights but ignore all responsibilities in life
- Two NY lawyers who threw molotov cocktails at the police and were bailed out
- Drew Brees

George Floyd did nothing to you? But you continue to mock the dead black man, smear the black man. You're classless. I'm not sure all right wing racist are classless, but you certainly are.

"It's so unfair. If my mother dies I can't have a funeral for her. Why is George Floyd allowed to have a funeral"

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's a solid favorite in most battleground states. He's going to be -300 in no time. Biden's path to victory is very limited. If he doesn't get reelected he can always become a Bunker Inspector.

PARTY TO WIN THE FLORIDA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
06/0900:00
Democrats -108
Republicans -112

PARTY TO WIN THE GEORGIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats +179
Republicans -23

PARTY TO WIN THE N. CAROLINA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -114
Republicans -106

PARTY TO WIN THE OHIO ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats +155
Republicans -190

PARTY TO WIN THE PENNSYLVANIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -200
Republicans +163

PARTY TO WIN THE MICHIGAN ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -255
Republicans +205

PARTY TO WIN THE WISCONSIN ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -154
Republicans +127

PARTY TO WIN THE MINNESOTA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -270
Republicans +215

PARTY TO WIN THE ARIZONA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
Democrats -154
Republicans +127

"Russia if you're listening help"

"Ukraine, now is the time to announce Joe Biden is being