Trump steamed up to -150

Excuse Heisenberg. I've reduced him to pure vitriol and cartoons. He's scared to make any real posts now.

You’re a funny little fella.....you and your cute Q Anon theories are entertaining. Try not to be so desperately insecur all the time. You provide this forum laughter on a daily basis. Is there any greater gift than laughter?

LittleDookieQ

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
My point is proven once again.

Enjoyable as always to see you do exactly what I said you do, Heisenberg.

Not stop hilarity from these idiots.

BunkerBoy squeaked out 2016 by essentially 77,000 votes over 3 states

Now he's lost significant support among every measured demographic

He has the lowest approval rating of any POTUS in history

In an AP poll out today 80% of the country says the country is on the wrong track

This election is OVAH

BYEDON 2020

Trump Announced, Then Canceled, a Yankees Pitch. Both Came as a Surprise.
The president’s announcement that he would pitch at Yankee Stadium on Aug. 15 startled the team’s officials, who had not scheduled such an event.

kane

EOG master
Trump Announced, Then Canceled, a Yankees Pitch. Both Came as a Surprise.
The president’s announcement that he would pitch at Yankee Stadium on Aug. 15 startled the team’s officials, who had not scheduled such an event.

Now we know why he said he wouldn't do it, he was never invited to throw out the first pitch in the first place, he saw Fauci get the honor in Washington, so he figured he'd lie and say he was doing the same in Yankee Stadium, then pf course had to lie to cover up his lie, jealous of the attention Fauci was getting, this is the president of the United States

kane

EOG master
From the NY Times

WASHINGTON-An hour before Dr. Anthony S. Fauci threw the first pitch at the season opener between the New York Yankees and the Washington Nationals, President Trump stood on the briefing room stage at the White House and declared that he too, had been invited to throw out his own opening pitch.

"Randy Levine is a great friend of mine from the Yankees", Mr. Trump, referring to the president of the baseball team, told reporters on Thursday as Dr. Fauci was preparing to take the mound. "And he asked me to throw out the first pitch, and I think I'm doing that on Aug 15th at Yankee Stadium".

There was one problem: Mr. Trump had not actually been invited on that day by the Yankees, according to one person with knowledge of Mr. Trump's schedule. His announcement surprised both Yankees officials and the White House staff.

But Mr. Trump had been so annoyed by Dr. Fauci's turn in the limelight, an official familiar with his reaction said, that he had directed his aides to call Yankee officials and make good on a longtime standing offer from Mr. Levine to throw out an opening pitch. But no date was ever finalized.

After the president's announcement, White House aides scrambled to let the team know that he was actually booked on Aug, 15th, although they have not said what he plans to do. Over the weekend, Mr. Trump officially cancelled.

Now we know why he said he wouldn't do it, he was never invited to throw out the first pitch in the first place, he saw Fauci get the honor in Washington, so he figured he'd lie and say he was doing the same in Yankee Stadium, then pf course had to lie to cover up his lie, jealous of the attention Fauci was getting, this is the president of the United States

Can you imagine if Joe did this? Fox would be running it 24/7. Because it’s BunkerBoy it only means it’s Monday and it’s expected