Trump steamed up to -150

MrTop

EOG Master
I know what’s coming in November.

You have a good idea of what’s coming as well otherwise you wouldn’t keep avoiding an election wager with me

all the businesses know trump is going to lose....they are moving to texas and florida way ahead of the election.... even trumps friend carl icahan moved his business to florida... he knows better

mr merlin

EOG Master
all the businesses know trump is going to lose....they are moving to texas and florida way ahead of the election.... even trumps friend carl icahan moved his business to florida... he knows better
Dont think so, you really think americans are going to vote to destroy the united states? Everything they see coming from the democratic party horrifies them. You'll see.

Dont think so, you really think americans are going to vote to destroy the united states? Everything they see coming from the democratic party horrifies them. You'll see.

Youve been wrong on every prediction or declaration the past four years

Keep em coming sir. Biggest cooler mush streak we’ve witnessed at EOG

MrTop

EOG Master

the businesses think he is going to lose... that is why they moved...

blueline

EOG Master
An unforced error. That's why Joe should just let the Idiot continue to F up. Come out to announce the VP, accept the Nomination, Debate(only if he has to), and otherwise stay as much out of the public eye as possible for a POTUS nominee.

it wont cost him anything but the less time there is a microphone in front of him the better

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just doing what he’s told, same goes for Kamala if chosen for the VP.
What's this i hear that Whitmers plane went to see biden, not sure how the blacks would react to that? It would be funny though, do you think if she was the VP, that would help biden win Michigan, or hurt?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What's this i hear that Whitmers plane went to see biden, not sure how the blacks would react to that? It would be funny though, do you think if she was the VP, that would help biden win Michigan, or hurt?
If the election was today, Trump isn’t winning Michigan. Whitmer will make sure of that also. Certainly no fan of hers, but she is more qualified than the front runners for VP. Im surprised she didn’t get more support for the VP.

Whoever Joe picks for VP won’t make a difference for the election-BunkerBoy lost this race months ago

You are still holding out hope for Michigan? Get off the glue-Even BunkerBoys campaign realized they’ve already lost that state. They pulled out their advertising there already

blueline

EOG Master
Whoever Joe picks for VP won’t make a difference for the election-BunkerBoy lost this race months ago

You are still holding out hope for Michigan? Get off the glue-Even BunkerBoys campaign realized they’ve already lost that state. They pulled out their advertising there already

Isnt it amazing the so-called great delamaker can't broker an agreement for a stiumulus package...another failure to add to his already lengthy list of them

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Still laughing at my prediction of record markets by the election?

It's a good thing that nobody with money would ever take your advice on the markets.

the election is in 3 months, we can look at this then.

when all the free money and stolen tax dollars have run out.

and we will look at all three major exchanges

that currently have intrinsic values of bullshit/handouts.

and you can sukk your own dick then.

or past post some more options.

and I will laugh at the post I made sometime early June where you told me about scared investing and said the NASDAQ would outpace gold.

Then I will count my money and mu gold.

And listen to you try to talk yourself smart

And throw a three year old's hissy when I berry you for the 569th time this year

blah fukkin blah blah blah derp dipshit clearly because blah fukkin blah blah blah CBOE blah blah blah fukkin blah lookit my ooozie collection and here is a pic of the steering wheel on my five year old useless car blah fukkin blah blah blah

mr merlin

EOG Master
correct but since trump is going to lose the businesses know the fed tax is going up too....so they pay 2 times
He's gonna win and then run again, I dont think as a nation we can go back to a pre trump world. perhaps one of his kids could take up the cause?

MrTop

EOG Master
He's gonna win and then run again, I dont think as a nation we can go back to a pre trump world. perhaps one of his kids could take up the cause?

always a chance one of the kids would run... depends what is going on & who else is running

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
the election is in 3 months, we can look at this then.

when all the free money and stolen tax dollars have run out.

and we will look at all three major exchanges

that currently have intrinsic values of bullshit/handouts.

and you can sukk your own dick then.

or past post some more options.

and I will laugh at the post I made sometime early June where you told me about scared investing and said the NASDAQ would outpace gold.

Then I will count my money and mu gold.

And listen to you try to talk yourself smart

And throw a three year old's hissy when I berry you for the 569th time this year

blah fukkin blah blah blah derp dipshit clearly because blah fukkin blah blah blah CBOE blah blah blah fukkin blah lookit my ooozie collection and here is a pic of the steering wheel on my five year old useless car blah fukkin blah blah blah

So I didn't say that stimulus and low interest rates were the reasons why the market would surge? LMAO.

Maybe you should look up what the word "by" means. Hint: It doesn't mean the same as "on".

MonkeyF0cker said:
For sure. A lot of margin calls on long positions. And when the Fed cuts rates again, the floodgates are open even more for equity investments.

This will do exactly the opposite of what Billy is saying it will. We'll see record highs by election day.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1662996