UFC

Lean Kara France here. Takedown defense has been elite but hasnt faced high level grapplers. Interested to see how this plays out. Bontorin is strong

Kenney takes round 2. Dom takes round 3. Not sure how round 1 was scored. strikes were even in round 1 too. Split decision coming in

Very uneventful fight. No idea who took 1 again. Rakic Ithink takes 2 and Santos took 3. Split coming. Wouldnt be surprised to see a draw

Rakic by unanimous. Weird fight. Thiago outlands 61-50 but loses? Not winning the coinflip decisions tonight. I'd bet the +230 again

More I think about it. Dober's only out is KO. And his takedown d is super questionable. If he goes down Islam is not going to let him up and Dober very prone to submission. Islam is a god on the ground

2 rounds down. 1.5 rounds to go. I have no idea whos winning. Yan landing bigger shots. Aljo with way more clean volume

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rooting for two-and-a-half more minutes of action.

And then we have to root for Sterling by decision.

Rooting for two-and-a-half more minutes of action.

And then we have to root for Sterling by decision.
What a way to end on an illegal knee. Looked like Yan was taking over anyway. But if Aljamain continued it would be a guaranteed 1 or 2 point deduction. At least we got the over