United States could be sending everyone a dime

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Correction and resurgence of the oversold stocks are taking place, but the expected second quarter recession may put a more clearer perspective on more realistic numbers. Lows will be retested.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Correction and resurgence of the oversold stocks are taking place, but the expected second quarter recession may put a more clearer perspective on more realistic numbers. Lows will be retested.
It could happen in the next month What happens when everyone spends the $1200 and people can’t go back to work?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
It could happen in the next month What happens when everyone spends the $1200 and people can’t go back to work?
I'm sure the fed and Congress will be back at the bargaining table in the coming months as we have not seen the last of these monthly stimuli, which will have unfortunate ramifications going forward.

I'm sure the fed and Congress will be back at the bargaining table in the coming months as we have not seen the last of these monthly stimuli, which will have unfortunate ramifications going forward.
I think they are off until april 6 for "recess".

but if things go south fast they will be flying back to the table to print more money.