What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

mr merlin

EOG Master
It can't be just about the money. Isn't the total up to $60 billion, not million, billion? It has to be something else. I think they are worried about Russia taking over the country and exposing their crimes against humanity. The only thing left is WW3. Only way to stop the inevitable. Or a peace agreement which is like broccoli to dead daddy Bush.
Greed has no limits, mitch mcconnell makes $200K/yr and he's worth $80 million, the $60 billion is a money laundering operation and over 1/2 of congress is in on it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Time for a reality check. Tomorrow complete aid package to Ukraine goes the distance and Biden has it all released immediately. What in the fuck difference is it going to make when the Ukraine dick and pussy Army is cornered, surrounded and being decimated? What exactly is going to happen to change that?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's time to ask about this scenario. .2 seconds left. Inbound under opposite basket. Straight full court heave into the basket. Does it count?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
9 times out of 10 the ball is tipped out of play over the backboard or hitting the time clock. 9 of 10 of the 1 times the balls stays in play, it bounces harmlessly away as the clock hits 0:00. That was ridiculous.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Time for a reality check. Tomorrow complete aid package to Ukraine goes the distance and Biden has it all released immediately. What in the fuck difference is it going to make when the Ukraine dick and pussy Army is cornered, surrounded and being decimated? What exactly is going to happen to change that?
as far as I know the house is recessed for another week plus. Johnson needs to tell biden that when he completely closes and seals the border he'll consider ukraine funding, leave it in bidens hands.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are movies that predicted New York City's dystopia future. New Jack City is one but there is a more classic that I can't remember the name. Maybe it was Detroit. Couple got stuck after dark inside and had quite a night.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Clearly my strength is PGA. Despite it being the statistically Kesha hardest. I will be adding Yes Masters to every rooster. I also have a feelings about Kitty.