What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thanks to this:

Over 2.5 Goals +330
OVER/UNDER 2.5 GOALS
$6.88 TOTAL WAGER
$29.58 WON ON FANDUEL
BET ID: O/0044609/0011623
PLACED: 2/20/2024 10:55AM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats don't realize howid bad the optics. These are the ugly fuck faces running the Lawfare campaign:

Alvin Braggs
Letitia Peekaboo James
Judge Kinky
Fanny Hoochie Momma
Jack Shit
Judge Chitty

Trump couldn't have hand selected a more dysfuctional group from the Star Wars bar scene. It's the gift that keeps on giving to infinity. They don't know the real reason they desperately need the Supreme Court to unfreeze Chitty. It's not to Rush Limbaugh that case to trial. It's to prevent Stormy from going to trial. I am posting you, mikey, and remember I am posting you. Stormy will clear the Humaliation Bill Barr of every previous boomerang. NYC is already reeling from Kinky's ruling. Multiply it by a fear factor of at least 10. Trump has nothing to worry about even if guilty.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Then you have Biden. Can't hide him. Can't let him out. Can't get rid of him. Impeachment is looking like a dud and the Hunter trials may disappoint but it doesn't matter. Trump still rolls. They need Trump to die or cancel the election. That's their only 2 chances.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To his credit. Yes. To his credit. He has stayed on his feet. He came Tony Homo the first time but he saved it by grabbing the Railbird. I don't think he can keep a clean sheet. It is going to happen and I hope it is on video because it is going to be glorious.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Supreme Court doesn't announce a decision by this Friday, probably means Jack Shit won't like it when they do. If they don't announce a decision by next Friday, removes any doubt. Shit needs them to announce they won't take the appeal or they will let the prosecution pawceed during the appeal. The latter is unlikely. Will be all or nothing. If they are not taking the appeal, no reason to go past this week. It's a simple vote. 3-6 is no. I suspect that will be the first thing they do.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't trust Kavanaugh and ACB and I already know Roberts is dirty so nothing is 100% but I think Trump will be happy.