What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He played no role in OJ going to prison but he played a big role in Jerry Sandusky going to prison and staying there until his death.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
NBA playoffs, I like these 4 teams. I like Celtics and Nuggets but it's not that simple. If those 2 fall, these 4 rise.

Heat, Sixers
Mavs, Warriors

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bucks set to lose 1st round again. The Lizard trade was a disaster and now they've got Coach Doc. With the Greek God hurt, that's it. He may play but not 100%.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2 things you don't fuck with if you want to keep your country safe and secure: Police and Military. They fucked with both. Now it's only a question of Leana Wen and what and I don't give a shit.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Are these fucking retards going to go OJ and televise gavel to verdict all the networks? It is a sad state of affairs that the OJ trial has become a we used to be an elegant country meme but here we are.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is sick and stupid that OJ and Jeffrey Toobin have been replaced with Stormy and Jew Eisen. And Kato replaced with Cohen. Absolutely correct to say OJ was elegant.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is 2 presidential elections ago. This is essentially prosecuting Trump for stealing the election by hushing Stormy. The nerve to go there after treating anyone who questions 2020 as domestic terrorists is off the charts but here we are. It looks like this stupid trial is going but mark my post and mark it now. There will be some shit that goes down this weekend and next week. Some sirius shit. And it will be worse and worse than Iran attacking Israel. May be in addition.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump should no show his trial, put out a truth social tweet saying he has more important things to do, tell letisha and the judge to take their trial and shove it up their ass.