What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sadly correct. Wray is not a warning. It's a threat. Same as Comey wasn't warning Trump about dossier. He was threatening.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Wray is saying we let these cells in. If you don't play nice, they will play naughty. The new Trump insurance policy. Look the other Christopher Wray while we steal another election or you get WW3.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why I let myself believe in Joe Rambo fairytales. If he is full of Brian Cates shit, we are drawing dead. Won time, Joera. Won time. Would be the first time in history. The Last Refuge side has a clean, dry card. Rambo a Sergio card on Sunday. Check that. Sergio card Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He's no longer good enough to choke.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even after the open border mass casualty terrorist attack happens, EOG Liberals will blame Trump and want him prosecuted. This is why I am done playing nice with these assholes. Naughty!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bushy and I have Hockeytown. kane and I have #HeatCulture. They are nice safe. Kinky and I have the pretend ignore buttom. Naughty for life!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'd like someone to do a voice match test with sophisticated software. That's howid they did it on Star Trek with a Captain Kunt imposter. I'm willing to bet even with AI technology, they can't duplicate exactly.