What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is so much evidence and available, the only problem is howid to order it by investigation and release. They haven't don't anything except question Wray and Garland at ancillary hearings.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even though I don't think they are going to win and I don't thnk I need them to win, going to go with Washington tomorrow game and playoff scenario. Fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Michigan, Georgia, Washington, Ohio State is +8000 and can be roostered. Already have Ohio State playoff and trophy. Might as well go for the granny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck you.

Over 4.5 Goals +600
1ST HALF OVER/UNDER 4.5 GOALS
Abha v Al Ahli
$0.87
TOTAL WAGER
$6.09
WON ON FANDUEL
BET ID: O/0044609/0010231
PLACED: 11/30/2023 8:31AM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Trump gets Minnesoda and Miss Virginia, it becomes fayta complee but would still be 1 state short other than Nevada and New Hampshire.

Virginia: Trump vs. Biden Roanoke College Biden 48, Trump 44 Biden +4
Minnesota: Trump vs. Biden MinnPost Biden 45, Trump 42 Biden +3

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's President of shit in a year, mikey.
Fine but he shouldn't embrace a corrupt american hating group like BLM just because they at least for now support him, Doesn't he have a shred of integrity?

he should say " I'll take it but I dont support BLM"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
DeSantis can do one good thing and KO Newsom tonight. That would leave only Michael Obama as a suckout. I expect Newsom to KO DeSantis which will launch him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Steve Mott (homedog?):

"It was a sweep, a sweep to the right, and I was pulling out in front of Billy. I can't remember — I wasn't the one missing my block or anything, but I just remember — I didn't actually see it because I was out in front of Billy and I was attempting to block my guy, but later I heard kind of like a yell, 'Owww.' I heard the yell and then when I turned around I saw Billy down on the ground."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Narrator: He was the one missing his block and it led to the abrupt end to Sims' career - denying him the Hall of Shame and a chance to lead the Lions to the Super Show.