What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Think of when Oliver North was granted use immunity to testify before about Iran Contra. Was also being prosecuted but they couldn't separate charges from testimony. Same thing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump was never going to get complete immunity and that would be a loss for all of us. Means Bush, Clinton, Obama and Biden immune. We don't want that.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Think of when Oliver North was granted use immunity to testify before about Iran Contra. Was also being prosecuted but they couldn't separate charges from testimony. Same thing.

Saw a clip from his appearance, amazing how much respect he received, even from Democrats.

Would never happen in these ultra partisan times ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Trump paying "hush money" to the doorman for a fake story keeps alive that Stormy is fake. Avenaughty can touch them all if he testifies...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is going to be the summer of Hamas instead of the summer of Lawfare. Starting on college campuses. Up to 40 organized student protests. Many schools will be forced to shut down in September. May affect football. And if you think that is bad, just wait for the Dem convention in Chicago of all places. Trump is taking this shit in a romp if there is an election, if there is an election.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is not only students. It's professors. Complete meltdown. Oh and another thing. Also revenge against that Jew pussy my freshman year who got me in trouble for having a swastika markie on my hand.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Was a stupid party the night before and someone marked it on my hand. I didn't wash it off next morning when I was the checker at the cafeteria. I told him what happened and wouldn't accept it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
where's the tear gas and water cannons ...
Republicans are fucking idiots. Not only they are trying to save Democrats by stopping the protests, they didn't do shit when Trump was President. They marched with them! Hello, Mitt Romney.

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member
Sparty U kicks off the nations first commencement program at 7pm at breslin center tonight. lets see if Soros sends in the rif raf from Hell and Flint