Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

true - It's in the asylum. Happened twice that I know of.

Find it, post it, and on that note, I found you were a better fit for the rubber room, dump and asylum. How did you escape to contaminate the front page with your neverending shit threads. This is a royalfan thread, not a shitferbrains raiders 2 1/2 thread. Go back to your usual 1 reply 15 view life. I might have to sick McIrish on you.

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Crying to who? How is your thread in the rubber room at the rx doing. The Shrink was mean to me. Even your own forum said you were full of shit and moved your crybaby thread to the rubber room to save what little dignity you could have left. I thought none after that stunt. See royal, there is a big difference trying to say I cried to the general, which I did not, I think you would call that a lie. And your thread, started by you in black and white in the rubber room. But don't let that lying stop you, because you are on the verge of winning this thread. Because according to you, you always win. Maybe you won zero plays in this thread. But, yes you do royalfan, you win again. A quadruple platinum meltdown thread, I can never top that. You win, royal wins! Thanks for playing.

Best Wishes...:+waving-5

You did cry to general. As for the thread at the RX, I was accussed of being a thief and scammer and wanted to make sure that I hadn't forgot to pay a bet or something. Since I am the farthest thing from that, wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing. Turns out that Shrink was just confusing me with someone else. Wil actually emailed me the reason for the move to the rubber room(no I didn't ask) and it is not anywhere close to what your dumb ass is guessing. He didn't want forum wars in the main room as he has some class. So wrong yet again. Keep firing you might get something right one of these days. Maybe cry to Hoffa this time. He likes you for some reason.

At least you are prepared to clean up all your bullshit. Have to give you credit for that.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I thought posting photos was stupid. Would appear imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all. I here a lot of excuses for your crybaby thread, which is in black and white for all to view. And see zero evidence of your baseless allegations about the general. But then, that is all you have except winning the best meltdown thread in EOG history. The magical 400 reply, 4,000 view plateau. You sure showed us royalfan, awesome job. You win.

OF... :pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I thought posting photos was stupid. Would appear imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all. I here a lot of excuses for your crybaby thread, which is in black and white for all to view. And see zero evidence of your baseless allegations about the general. But then, that is all you have except winning the best meltdown thread in EOG history. The magical 400 reply, 4,000 view plateau. You sure showed us royalfan, awesome job. You win.

OF... :pop:

Now, can be quite funny at times when not overused. Such as the broken chair after your comical over bet in the first cleveland boston game. Ran you right on out of the building.

Now, can be quite funny at times when not overused. Such as the broken chair after your comical over bet in the first cleveland boston game. Ran you right on out of the building.
Frog- You're off your game. royalfan's giving you a beating.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog- You're off your game. royalfan's giving you a beating.

Anybody who has a pulse and responds to me gives me a beating according to you raiders 2 1/2. And in this thread? Better reread it carefully, unless your attention span is only good for threads you start the 1 reply 15 view type.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Hey General. Frog isn't being very nice. Can you move this to the dump so I can concentrate on handicapping since he is in my head so bad?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hey General. Frog isn't being very nice. Can you move this to the dump so I can concentrate on handicapping since he is in my head so bad?

The general or dirty moved your attacks out of the sports forums, without me even asking. They recognized what a problem child you were. Last time I checked, that is policy here. I fucked up in the sports forums and was told by the general not to, and my shit was moved also. The animals all have to abide by the same forum rules. I think once again you are giving yourself credit for something that is not even close to reality. But again, you win this internet argument.

The general or dirty moved your attacks out of the sports forums, without me even asking.
that's BS Froggie. They BOTH told me that you were crying so they were going to move some Frog bashing to the asylum upon Frog's request.

You even posted it yourself in the sports forum. Quit trying to get sympathy from the mods and man up.

Frog- How thick's the envelope that you hand to the man each week? Instead of counting the $100 bills do you just weigh it to get an accurate amount?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

that's BS Froggie. They BOTH told me that you were crying so they were going to move some Frog bashing to the asylum upon Frog's request.

You even posted it yourself in the sports forum. Quit trying to get sympathy from the mods and man up.

You could always repost the posts or verify the E mails of the posters conveniently gone to back up your absurd claims. Until then, you are talking more shit. But when you have that for brains, that is all you can do. Your claims are getting more desperate and more ridiculous by the day. And yes, SBR still sucks the big one, jjgold is an exposed short dicked fool and you can go fuck yourself.

OF...oij213490

This is royalfan's thread, you want your own, I see you have a 0 reply 5 view post on the front page. Are you getting weaker?

Frog- Seriously, does the man count the money in front of you or just weigh it? I know he doesn't trust you.

Frog- Are you the only person that likes it when you get stiffed?

How come none of royalfan's haters will put up the money to find out if he's really a losing gambler? He set out reasonable terms, but everyone seems content to just bash his ability to make money betting instead of actually putting their money where their mouths are. I don't get it.

WVU

EOG Master

How come none of royalfan's haters will put up the money to find out if he's really a losing gambler? He set out reasonable terms, but everyone seems content to just bash his ability to make money betting instead of actually putting their money where their mouths are. I don't get it.

I am weighing my options on taking RoyalFan's money or your brother's. I must admit Royalfan's offer is juicier, but I do not trust his plays are legit. The idea of putting up 20k for a year doesn't excite me either. If he is willing to have the money held in an interest bearing account then I would be more likely to do it.

I don't believe he would actually follow through on the bet though so why waste anyone's time?

J

joeybagadonuts

I am weighing my options on taking RoyalFan's money or your brother's. I must admit Royalfan's offer is juicier, but I do not trust his plays are legit. The idea of putting up 20k for a year doesn't excite me either. If he is willing to have the money held in an interest bearing account then I would be more likely to do it.

I don't believe he would actually follow through on the bet though so why waste anyone's time?

Wait, so Mr. Bigtalk, you are going to take Dsethi up on the that wager for $10k?

If you are, can I put a dime on him? We can post up with Mo.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Ofcourse I will do it. I am the one that made the offer. 200 unit head start tough guy. 5 unit max. Why would you need interest? That is a 100 percent return in a year. I lose remember?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Does this guy really look like royalfan?

Is he a blowhard, a retard, or a retarded blowhard? royalfan, can any poster out there who has met you verify this is not you?

OF...:blink:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Does this guy really look like royalfan?

Is he a blowhard, a retard, or a retarded blowhard? royalfan, can any poster out there who has met you verify this is not you?

OF...:blink:

Time for some more new material Frog. Used up.

Side note, you guys could band your money together. WVU could put up 14k to prove he actually does have that much, OSU could put up 5995 and frog could put up 5 since he is not working or winning currently.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

i've asked the same question... it's hilarious watching these guys tell rf he's full of it then back down from his challenge.

i've asked the same question... it's hilarious watching these guys tell rf he's full of it then back down from his challenge.

The challenge isnt what it appears to be. He wants to use $10 "units". Have him use $200 units and I will lay him 3/2 he cant get it done. oij213490

royalfan is allowing the person who takes the bet and a third party access to his accounts so they can verify the wagers. That should take care of the trust factor.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

The challenge isnt what it appears to be. He wants to use $10 "units". Have him use $200 units and I will lay him 3/2 he cant get it done. oij213490

he never claimed to use $200 as a unit... it is his challenge after all, and was initially laughed at and told to ante up when it was brought up. oh well.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Whew, I was worried this thread was on it's last legs. Guess not.

OF...:party

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5311546 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 04-19-2008, 02:39 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>GREENHEAD<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5311546", true); </SCRIPT>
Rxer

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5311546 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Anyone who claims the greatness of himself the way you do
is full of shit. True Winners just dont brag about how good they are.
They dont need to.

I think your full of shit.Just my opinion.
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5311546 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>GREENHEAD</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by GREENHEAD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- / post 5311546 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5311546 --><!-- post #5311558 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5311558 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 04-19-2008, 02:42 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>oldirtyku<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5311558", true); </SCRIPT>

Gtown to the Final 4... Bird Call from JT3...​

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5311558 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->naw. but I agree that you are full of shit...

<!-- / message -->​
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Sure hate making things up...

Best Wishes...OF :hung

You ever get the feeling the hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper?

Nobody at the rx thought you were a bullshitter, except for the first two replies after you started crying. Wil came in to protect your royalpussy so the self induced attack would stop. So much for that lie, I mean claim.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nobody at the rx thought you were a bullshitter, except for the first two replies after you started crying. Wil came in to protect your royalpussy so the self induced attack would stop. So much for that lie, I mean claim.

Nobody in the thread though I was a stiff in any way shape or form. Proved my point, cleared my name, Shrink then admitted mistake, done deal. Worked out well for me. Thanks for the reminder Frog.

Somebody who thinks he's full of shit just needs to take him up on his challenge. And since there are so many people who are of this opinion, it wouldn't be difficult to pool together the funds necessary to facilitate this.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Whats the challenge? Tell me negros...

Somebody who thinks he's full of shit just needs to take him up on his challenge. And since there are so many people who are of this opinion, it wouldn't be difficult to pool together the funds necessary to facilitate this.

Winning, under his rules, is not proving he can win MONEY. It only proves he can win units. (Big difference)

Units dont pay the bills, cash does.

WVU

EOG Master

OSUCOWBOYS;1360782 Winning said:
basically he only has to get up 40 units sometime during the year. That is not that unlikely even if he was flipping a coin. He has spelled his challenge out differently everytime I have seen him post about it.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

40 units? WTF... I suck at gambling and I have had many many 40 unit season. I have had more -40 units season thou...

WVU

EOG Master

well his unit bets are 1-5 and if he gets to +200 he wins. 20 grand post up each.

Winning, under his rules, is not proving he can win MONEY. It only proves he can win units. (Big difference)

Units dont pay the bills, cash does.

A lot of people have claimed that he's a losing sports bettor, so even if he wins 1 unit, that's still making money, isn't it? Which would disprove all of his doubters' claims.

Wasn't your initial claim that no one could finish in the black after 200 plays? So if someone were to finish +1 unit, would you dispute that they won your challenge fair and quare?

If someone can get up +200 units using a 1-5 unit scale, that wouldn't be impressive and shut his doubters up? Seriously?

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Damn 20 k... That's to much for me... I will do it for 5k. if someone else wants to do 5k with me maybe he will take 10k...

WVU

EOG Master

If someone can get up +200 units using a 1-5 unit scale, that wouldn't be impressive and shut his doubters up? Seriously?

Yes it would be impressive. But he wants to bet on shit that you cant put 5 units on and that have serious overlays because the line is stale. OSU is right. He needs to do it and show real bets with real money, not pretend ones that he has found an overlay.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Yes it would be impressive. But he wants to bet on shit that you cant put 5 units on and that have serious overlays because the line is stale. OSU is right. He needs to do it and show real bets with real money, not pretend ones that he has found an overlay.

No fawking way. I will take it for 5k if he does money not units using real rules and betting limits.

Fawk this shit. He trying to show how he beats the books not bet some fantasy shit that no one can bet...

Anyone else wanna split the 5k with me? Lets see if he wants to do this for 10k...