Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

How many?

how many others? Not many, don't use many of the advertised books either for that matter.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Is there a book or two you are worried about or something? What is the problem. Would think you are backpeddling if I didn't know better.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how many others? Not many, don't use many of the advertised books either for that matter.

i think hes trying to say, he wants you to use a set number of books agreed upon, and what books will they be, say example 5.. BJ, greek, wsex, bookmaker, lazerwager <- (so u can gain some home turf from this)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

It's a total load of crap and a bunch of posturing and posing by you, just like the RX, my way or the highway. No one could ever accept your lamefuck terms. This is just going round and round leading to nothing but you talking a bunch of shit. Got better things to do.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Nobody smart will that is for sure. You qualify in that group so wouldn't expect you to since you know I win and it kills you.

:cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

How about this then? Since you obviously CAN'T beat bookmaker, how about you learn this business and then come back and see us. Anyone with half a brain and a little work ethic can win under your rules.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

i think hes trying to say, he wants you to use a set number of books agreed upon, and what books will they be, say example 5.. BJ, greek, wsex, bookmaker, lazerwager <- (so u can gain some home turf from this)

Why would it be limited to five? That how winners make money?

Bet_Jester

EOG Enthusiast

if Royalfan was a big a winner as he claims, he would have a hard time being allowed to play at many offshore books. he would have been blacklisted from most, right?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Why would it be limited to five? That how winners make money?

oy vey, it was an example :rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

How about this then? Since you obviously CAN'T beat bookmaker, how about you learn this business and then come back and see us. Anyone with half a brain and a little work ethic can win under your rules.

Why don't they then. Most people lose I have heard, which is dumbfounding.

My offer is twice as good. I will lay you 2-1 (20K to your 10K) that I can do the same thing under your rules. Wanna try?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

My offer is twice as good. I will lay you 2-1 (20K to your 10K) that I can do the same thing under your rules. Wanna try?

Never said you couldn't do it. You said I couldn't, but don't back it up with your wallet.

:cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

The bet Royalfan is offering is equivalent to an NBA player trying to make a bet that he can dunk on a 10 foot goal.

Last offer. Then I will be done with this charade.

You can play at Bookmaker, Bet Jamaica, and The Pig. All three A+ books.

Yes or no answer will do.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Last offer. Then I will be done with this charade.

You can play at Bookmaker, Bet Jamaica, and The Pig. All three A+ books.

Yes or no answer will do.

No thanks, I will win there too, but not enough to make it a slam dunk, which is how I operate.

No thanks, I will win there too, but not enough to make it a slam dunk, which is how I operate.

Fair enough, good day.

You are full of shit...:finger004

Someone calls you on your offer and gives you 3 different A+ sports books and that's still not good enough for you? :whatever:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Someone calls you on your offer and gives you 3 different A+ sports books and that's still not good enough for you? :whatever:

Yep full of shit, which is why you call me out and then chicken out. Another good point by the crook.

Yep full of shit, which is why you call me out and then chicken out. Another good point by the crook.

A crook huh?

You are no one to be calling someone names...

When a poster calls your bluff, you RUN AWAY? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

THE SHRINK

He has turned down a 2-1 offer the other way. He knows that his deal is WAY beatable. Froggy put it best, colossal waste of time.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He has turned down a 2-1 offer the other way. He knows that his deal is WAY beatable. Froggy put it best, colossal waste of time.

Yeah I know it is beatable. I do it many times over every year, yet all the idiots here make asses of themselves by acting like they think I lose. Can't be both. Either you know I win or you are making an ass of yourself stating otherwise. And that is the postion that makes it so tough on Frog and Shrink. Can't handle an ego the size of theirs especially when they know I am right.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

A crook huh?

You are no one to be calling someone names...

When a poster calls your bluff, you RUN AWAY? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

THE SHRINK

Truth hurts don't it. Surprised it hurts you though, didn't think you cared how crooked you are. Nobody called my bluff, they just didn't accept my offer. Smart move.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It's just a stroke job, for his own ego, see you are all scared. But when he actually posts his lame shit, everything loses. This has to be one of the worst look at me I'm great con jobs I have ever seen. Guy has some serious issues.

Best wishes...OF :doh1

Where did I ever say it hurt? :+clueless

You just twist and add things whenever u wish and expect not to be called out?

But, it's ok for you to make an offer and renig?

You sound like a nutjob and a freak...:+freak-3+

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Okay, surprised as I didn't think it would. People like you don't care, or wouldn't do what you do.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

It's just a stroke job, for his own ego, see you are all scared. But when he actually posts his lame shit, everything loses. This has to be one of the worst look at me I'm great con jobs I have ever seen. Guy has some serious issues.

Best wishes...OF :doh1

Problem for you is that you know I don't lie, therefore you are falling into that looking like an idiot category which you don't like doing either. Tough one for you and your ego. Difference is I don't care and it doesn't bother me if others win. That is great. But I have problems. Good point Annie.

SHRINK I think he has some kind of weird crush on you! That's sweet!:+textinb3

royboy

EOG Dedicated

But, it's ok for you to make an offer and renig?

when did royal do this? say what you want, but he never backed off his original offer

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Problem for you is that you know I don't lie, therefore you are falling into that looking like an idiot category which you don't like doing either. Tough one for you and your ego. Difference is I don't care and it doesn't bother me if others win. That is great. But I have problems. Good point Annie.

It's your meltdown thread fried mush. No one will ever look or think about you the same ever again. Enjoy.

C ya...OF :hung

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

It's your meltdown thread fried mush. No one will ever look or think about you the same ever again. Enjoy.

C ya...OF :hung

Catching up with you then aparently. You already did that.

:LMAO

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful he is?

At least we know the answer to this now.:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful he is?

At least we know the answer to this now.:LMAO

9 pages and almost 3,000 views later. He did give out picks, they were not wonderful. Why am I not surprised? I don't think anyone is.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy this ignore feature sure is swell. I don't have that at the RX, but I went to laugh at Royalfan's crying thread and it was moved to the rubber room, how fitting. The real forum, the real value of his posts, on his own forum. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

Boy this ignore feature sure is swell. I don't have that at the RX, but I went to laugh at Royalfan's crying thread and it was moved to the rubber room, how fitting. The real forum, the real value of his posts, on his own forum. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

Are we starting this nonsense up again...........

Why bump this thread to instigate.........:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I have had him on ignore since his ofer performance in this thread. He is in my NBA thread but I am sure he is just dispensing his afterthoughts and witicisms rather than posting plays, why he is even bother posting in my NBA thread I have no idea. The rest of his stuff is pretty much dump material here, and rubber room material across the street. He still excels at criticizing all others, telling everyone how wonderful he is. I think I came out way ahead putting him on ignore, sure did not miss much.

Never view him in the same light ever again.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Sorry OF but I'm with Piranha here. Royalfan actually brought up a couple interesting thoughts in the 101 thread.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I have had him on ignore since his ofer performance in this thread. He is in my NBA thread but I am sure he is just dispensing his afterthoughts and witicisms rather than posting plays, why he is even bother posting in my NBA thread I have no idea. The rest of his stuff is pretty much dump material here, and rubber room material across the street. He still excels at criticizing all others, telling everyone how wonderful he is. I think I came out way ahead putting him on ignore, sure did not miss much.

Never view him in the same light ever again.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

Haven't posted anything wrong at all in your NBA thread. Wrong again. Actually gave some bad advice on being careful on the hawks ability to score play. Glad you didn't listen. You came out so far ahead, that you are still owned bad enough mentally for some reason to dig around in the RX rubber room it sounds like. Seems way ahead. Bottom line is I ask you a fair question, as I would anyone in the 101 thread, and you take it as a personal attack again as you don't have a valid answer. Frog can't handle looking silly, ruins his persona.

:+clueless

Mr 4-0 to start the day is back. Lovely.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Mr 4-0 to start the day is back. Lovely.

I thought we were letting it go? You want more? Look who started it back up. Not me, but I will finish it again if I have to.