Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Times have changed. This was a scandal. Proxy ponzi scheme war with a billion stolen and a million dead not even news.

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger savings and loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators—Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (Democrat of Michigan)—were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
We’ll I know how to have a side convo on here. Had one with homey last night. She’s not gonna give up Homie her first teeet was Arizona’s know bullshit when they see it. The tweet wasn’t received well.Can’t win the fight bow out!. think of the future and dump Trump. I mean this woman (opponent ) Didn’t even show up for the debate and acted like she was above it and it fucking worked.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Izzo tonight to continue my I'm not dead yet runner runner. Only blemish, LAC cover instead of win. Need Izzo ml.

homie1975

EOG Senior Member
We’ll I know how to have a side convo on here. Had one with homey last night. She’s not gonna give up Homie her first teeet was Arizona’s know bullshit when they see it. The tweet wasn’t received well.Can’t win the fight bow out!. think of the future and dump Trump. I mean this woman (opponent ) Didn’t even show up for the debate and acted like she was above it and it fucking worked.

she knew it would be a $^&@ show and so did the voters. she stayed above the fray.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These are my futures cats hits each team. Jim Harbaugh lifts the trophy, 20 roosters that could be walkoffs individually. Also loaded NFL and World Coup and have head starts with the Phillies.

B10 -

Michigan 4
Illinois 3
Purdue 1
Iowa
Minnesoda
Wisconsin

B12 -

Baylor 6
Gundy 1
Kansas State
Texas

P10 -

UCLA 9
Utah
Washington

ACC -

North Carolina 4

SEC -

LSU 5

Trophy -

Michigan 20
Ohio State 2
Tennessee 3
TCU 1
LSU 1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It not exaggerating to post I could win a million if Harbaugh lifts the trophy. Could win almost nothing mind you. But there are several realistic paths. Giants division and Portugal trophy would be $400,000. That's 1/20.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No red wave but a lime wave.

Minnesoda +240
Cardinals +135
Colts +180
Packers +160

Chargers +7.5 -110
WTF +400
Sparty +235

Oh Henry +142

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Look for the Eagles to continue losing. They are an ak solid team but have been playing out of their variance minds. Return to the mean Gene Okerland. Giants have a soft stretch of games. That division is absolutely gettable. Will come down to the end when they play each other twice. Would leave Michigan and Portugal for a walkoff. For one walkoff. Important guilty please note.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rooster so worthless unless I can add. I'll take it thank you. Keep enriching that uranium. Eventually it goes boom shakalaka.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
-5 not to bad.

Brian Harman +2200
LSU +500 SEC
North Carolina +195 ACC
Miami Dolphins +240 AFC EAST
Seattle Seahawks +200 NFC WEST
Atlanta Falcons +600 NFC SOUTH

Brian Harman +1800
Kansas City Chiefs +240 AFC
Philadelphia Eagles +220 NFC
Brazi +320 WORLD CUP
Michigan +800 NCAAF

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only thing that matters is Oh Henry. 1-0, 2-0 roosters and we fresh. Under would be 2-0 cat. And another step to the division. Would like to put that away early. Another rooster winner.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When my "gambling career" started, a walkoff was $500 for the Pepsi Challenge. Still looking for a but the new *minimum walkoff threshold is $500,000. $5,000,000 is the real #. Thanks to these risk management morans at DQ and FD, it is attainable.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tua and Jets. Just need to get rid of Joshy.

Bungals vs Mahomes.

Tennessee is rolling

Chargers is a long shot

GIants vs Eagles

NFC Central is gone. Didn't bet Cousins.

Falcons, Panthers, Saints vs Brady

Seahawks vs 49ers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is like a walkoff puzzle place. Oh Henry and Oh Harmy are setup pieces. These are some of the money pieces:

Michigan trophy

San Fag NFC and Super Show
Tennessee AFC and Super Show

GIants division
Seahawks division

Ronaldo trophy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh Henry +136
Clowns (void)

Jets +140
Panthers +540
Chargers +265
Cardinals +280

Oh Henry +145
Ucla +115
Iowa +120
USA vs Wales +160
Mexico vs Poland +170

Izzo +235
Oh Henry +150

Michigan B10 +320
North Carolina ACC +205
Kansas State B12 +140
Oregon P12 +210

Oh Henry +150
Oh Henry u41.5 -110

LSU SEC +550
Izzo B10 baskets +600
Ucla P12 baskets +180
Switzerland +8000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Since 4 pm Sunday, I have lost:

LAC ml but won points
Iowa over but won side
Oh Henry under but won side

I bet down to $5 without betting anything Friday so probably going to Saturday with only Brian Harman. I stay icy hot, I will have my 20 dimes back Saturday night live.