Georgia SEC
TCU B12

Georgia, Ohio State, TCU, Michigan

Ohio State or Michigan B10
Georgia SEC
Kansas State B12
USC P12
Clemson ACC

Ohio State, Georgia, Michigan, (USC or Clemson). Also USC or Clemson if only 1 win their conference championship.

Ohio State or Michigan B10
Georgia SEC
Kansas State B12
Oregon P12
North Carolina ACC

Ohio State, Georgia, Michigan, Saban?

If LSU beats Georgia, Ohio State and Michigan no longer guaranteed. Would need TCU to lose. Would also eliminate USC and Clemson. Could still be a wild finish. What I want?

Georgia
Michigan
TCU
LSU

Would the selection committee choose a 2 loss but SEC Champion LSU over a 1 loss non B10 champion Ohio State?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Quiet Monday here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Lions win out, only need 3 Vikings losses. Pretty sure will own the tybreaker based on division or conference record.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is the thing. Coach Campbell is like a dormant virus. If Lions go on a roll and there is a do or die game late and it comes down to the 4th qtr, he will make another oopsie. You know it's going to happen. Stupid never heals itself. Free look. Not expecting it but I am loaded with not only conference and Super Show but also division.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like I posted kane. If Ronaldo, Harbaugh, Coach Campbell and Izzo lift the trophy, we are all dead. WW3. Nuclear Holocaust. Most likely won't even make it to Izzo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going late and heavy on Georgia. I have every other team. Might as well bet them as a hedge. Michigan I have over 20X. That's enough Harbaugh.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even though I have Patriots, doesn't mean anything anymore. I want Vikings -3.5 original rooster for scraps. Either doesn't matter. At least Lions didn't Jalen Hurts me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't give a shit. That is a catch. There is no requirement to prevent the ball from moving after hitting the ground. This isn't Seinfeld. They will rule incomplete.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good job, Lame. Used a timeout to go for 2. Now the onsides is all or nothing. Kick it into the line to end it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine howid hard it would be to catch a wicked, screaming grounder when it is a football.. I'd like somebody to just once try it. Almost for sure it goes past or bounces off front 10. 1 guy left to grab it vs 11.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I was head ball coach, instead of jacking each other off for 2 hours, I would practice makes perfect kicking and defending the onsides. Can test every scenario.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sunday's entertainment special needs deadicated to Kinky.

Clowns
Bungals
Tua
Jets
Falcons
Fags
Broncos

Cardinals
Seahawks
Chiefs
49ers

Rodgers

Colts

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Whether legitimate or rigged, 3 elections in a row I give to the Democrats and this one especially important because I can't name a single Dem that went down because of covid policy. That means Jack Posos recurring tweet is Truth Social. It's going to get worse and worse. Before, parties had to correct after getting punished by the voters. Now the ballots could give a shit. So Dems will not only continue, they will hustle triple and quadruple down. After all they did and only losing the House by a few seats for maybe only 2 years. They'd take that in a heartbeat.