Winkyduck Update

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Just glad Winky did not send a photo of his doctor visit! Best of health to you Winky!

Nothing really to post. Friday when I got the scan was what you did not want to see. I am used to being rolled thru the "big donut" for a CT scan. Only took about 5 minutes so not bad.

They love me at the Doc's office. I almost always bring them donuts and in about 6-8 weeks when Mom/Dad's Meyer lemon tree blooms and has about 500-ish lemons I will bring about 125, or so, to both the Doc's office and the nurses/doctors/staff on Floor 8West at Hoag. I wanna go up and see them but Covid has kept me from doing it since Xmas 2019 and I hate it.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Congratulations and best wishes health wise to Winkyduck
for being so tough and for being in complete remission.
And of course
As you so well know going forward Stay focused eat intelligently exercise Listen to your oncologist
And yes there is a higher power that is there for you.
Prayers and Faith do matter.
You helped yourself and now you are helping others.
Two thumbs high up to you

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Congratulations and best wishes health wise to Winkyduck
for being so tough and for being in complete remission.
And of course
As you so well know going forward Stay focused eat intelligently exercise Listen to your oncologist
And yes there is a higher power that is there for you.
Prayers and Faith do matter.
You helped yourself and now you are helping others.
Two thumbs high up to you

I know I have to be vigilant about this because odds are pretty good Cancer will try and come back. Cancer hates to "lose" and when it does it plots for other ways to come back aa 2nd (or 3rd, or.........) time - until it finally succeeds in its goal of killing someone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cancer is not the only thing coming back.

Georgia Senate - Walker vs. Warnock Rasmussen Reports Walker 48, Warnock 43 Walker +5
Georgia Governor - Kemp vs. Abrams Rasmussen Reports Kemp 51, Abrams 41 Kemp +10
Ohio Senate - Vance vs. Ryan Cygnal (Tracking) Vance 49, Ryan 44 Vance +5
Ohio Governor - DeWine vs. Whaley Cygnal (Tracking) DeWine 56, Whaley 35 DeWine +21
Oregon Governor - Drazan vs. Kotek vs. Johnson Trafalgar Group (R) Drazan 42, Kotek 40, Johnson 13 Drazan +2
Connecticut 5th District - Logan vs. Hayes The Hill/Emerson Logan 48, Hayes 47 Logan +1
President Biden Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 45, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +8
President Biden Job Approval USA Today/Suffolk Approve 44, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +9
2022 Generic Congressional Vote USA Today/Suffolk Republicans 49, Democrats 45 Republicans +4
Direction of Country USA Today/Suffolk Right Direction 24, Wrong Track 66 Wrong Track +42

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
I know I have to be vigilant about this because odds are pretty good Cancer will try and come back. Cancer hates to "lose" and when it does it plots for other ways to come back aa 2nd (or 3rd, or.........) time - until it finally succeeds in its goal of killing someone.
Yes Cancer so often becomes resistant. Stay vigilant stay informed -knowledge is power and pro actively act on your knowledge. Eat and drink intelligently (!!!!! )
and do not forsake exercise. The more you exercise the better. Exercise fights cancer. Occasional well planned Fasting is worth considering. Do the things that make you smile and be happy and relax. Be good to others.