Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Just follow the money on this vaccine. You'll find the winners and losers in it. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump has a stake in the Hydroxychloroquine drug.

Would’nt surprise me one bit either.

It’s either money or he’s trying to save face for mistakingly hyping it.

Anyone who believes he’s taking the drug is dumb as shit

billysink

EOG Dedicated
injected after dissolved in
You dont believe him, from what I've heard thousands of Dr's and other hospital workers are taking it to prevent infection.

The exact number of history's greatest innovations that have been proven significant based on what Merlin has heard?

1589855630988.png

Last edited by a moderator:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I used to find it a cheap dig to call Trump supporters stoooopid.

In three years it has gone from a joke to a lifestyle choice.

Please vote Trump in 2020. America needs Trump.

The drugs been recommended for 55 years. All of a sudden Trump recommends and it’s unsafe? Put 2 and 2 together. A ton of people use it now as Merlin said.

Bushay

NHL Expert
The drugs been recommended for 55 years. All of a sudden Trump recommends and it’s unsafe? Put 2 and 2 together. A ton of people use it now as Merlin said.
And now we have a basis of a fact from the right. Merlin said ”he heard”...and now Raiders quoted what Merlin ”heard”. Lol. Trump had such a difficult time pronouncing ”Orgins” months ago. This is 101 on how the orgins of a Trump era fact is born. It will now make it's way into multiple conversations over time. Got to love it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Doctors come on Fox every day talking about using it and success rate with patients.
Well there's something for those doctors resume. They appeared on Fox News talking about it.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Must be interesting dinner table talk once those doctors return home to hero status.

Now I've heard it all.

A doctors credibility substantiated by appearing on Fox News.

What credible host used them as proof? Jesse or Greg Gutfield?

Jesse's mom is gonna be so proud of him now!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bump. There were 5 million prescriptions for the drug in 2017.
Not for treating a corona virus.

This is where I have a problem with Trump. He claims to take it, I call BS. He has said on more than one occassion "why not take it, what do you have to lose"? Why is he taking it and what does he have to lose? This is right out of the sucker born every minute playbook. If he is serious, then he needs to choose his words better. He doesn't understand that there is a time to act like a businessman and a time to act like a president.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

This is where I have a problem with Trump. He claims to take it, I call BS. He has said on more than one occassion "why not take it, what do you have to lose"? Why is he taking it and what does he have to lose? This is right out of the sucker born every minute playbook. If he is serious, then he needs to choose his words better. He doesn't understand that there is a time to act like a businessman and a time to act like a president.

A Raiders born every minute.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Well there's something for those doctors resume. They appeared on Fox News talking about it.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Must be interesting dinner table talk once those doctors return home to hero status.

Now I've heard it all.

A doctors credibility substantiated by appearing on Fox News.

What credible host used them as proof? Jesse or Greg Gutfield?

Jesse's mom is gonna be so proud of him now!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Since when is Dr.Phil a doctor? Since when is Dr. Ahz an immunologist?

Get Doogie Houser MD or Dr. Kildare up on Fox if you really wanna make this drug legit.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They've been using the drug for 50 years. They tell you to take it before going to areas with malaria. It's recommended by many doctors that are having success with it but that's not shown on fake news.

They do, do they? It is, is it?

Did you read that or did you hear that?

It doesn’t matter why he’s taking it, the drug is safe to take.

downside to every drug . Just because it is safe to take , it has to be weighed on how it could help the patient .
True, but this is a no brainer. Trump is around a lot of people, some with coronavirus. If there’s a drug that isn’t going to kill you but can save you from being killed, take it.