Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

This was going back a couple of years, I no longer post at the forum where he was making this claim, it was crazy to think it back then, it's crazy to think it now, but that's what he thought
He posted an opinion about something that turned out to be wrong.
Would you like a medal for pointing that out?[/QUOTE]

He sure did, he was about as wrong as someone could be

Whether you like him or not these are the facts for Trump and his campaign.

He can't brag about the economy. We are in a depression.

He can't brag about his response to covid as it was shit. Remains shit.

He's going to spin a lot of obama and deep state and throw in some voter fraud.

Because he thinks his voter base is THAT stupid.
Scary thing.. he might be right.

Trump was tested for Corona yesterday, this is what he had to say about the test, I'm quoting him verbatim

"I tested very positively in another sense. So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

This is the president of the United States, this is a guy who speaks on a fourth grade level according to the experts, I think they give him too much credit

Let's face it we are beyond fucked as a society. It's so divided at this point that you have to laugh at this shit.

If Hillary clinton were president Sean Hannity would be doing his show in a hazmat suit and scrolling the thousands of deceased names across the bottom of the screen.

The gaslighting that's going on is really bullshit from both sides when you know there are thousands who just lost mom, dad, sister, brother, uncle, aunt and masks are suddenly a infringement on freedom discussion. Land of the spun story and lunacy but also oh so brave.
Good day to all

Let's face it we are beyond fucked as a society. It's so divided at this point that you have to laugh at this shit.

If Hillary clinton were president Sean Hannity would be doing his show in a hazmat suit and scrolling the thousands of deceased names across the bottom of the screen.

The gaslighting that's going on is really bullshit from both sides when you know there are thousands who just lost mom, dad, sister, brother, uncle, aunt and masks are suddenly a infringement on freedom discussion. Land of the spun story and lunacy but also oh so brave.
Good day to all
Staying home isn't helping much. 30% died in nursing homes and many of the others that died stayed at home other than going out for essentials.

kane - Stop whining and crying. No one here cares about other forums. I just brought it up because you keep mentioning it. Try staying on topic and stop stalking people. Heisenberg stalks merlin. You stalk railbird.
He's not stalking me, he's trying to get me riled up, an almost impossible endeavor.

Billy stalks me, now that's a shitty job.

Good day to all
You're Such a Depressing Individual.

You Remind me of a Beggar in the Street, Who Has Been There His Whole Life.

You are a Have Not.

You need to find some Brains and Turn Yourself into a Have.

You need to make the word ( Gas Lighting,) that you Posted into 2 Words, not 1 Word.

These Type of Writing Errors that you Post can Have a Devastating Affect on the Economics and Security of the U.S.A.

Went to wisconsin earlier for a little happy hour eating and drinking, fairly busy, no masks on anyone(including staff), no social distancing, no nonsense. Everything was exactly like it was pre covid.

So while governors all over the country wring their hands and cry about how hard it is to reopen, how difficult it is to get things right, lay out pages and pages of guidelines. All they really need to do is look at wisconsin - JUST DO IT.

Went to wisconsin earlier for a little happy hour eating and drinking, fairly busy, no masks on anyone(including staff), no social distancing, no nonsense. Everything was exactly like it was pre covid.

So while governors all over the country wring their hands and cry about how hard it is to reopen, how difficult it is to get things right, lay out pages and pages of guidelines. All they really need to do is look at wisconsin - JUST DO IT.
I call bullshit.

I call bullshit.
On what? it was exactly like it would have been pre cova - no bullshit of any kind, real laminated menus, salt and pepper, silver ware, like i said no masks on anyone, they did have a couple signs on tables to not use them - people used them. And the best part was beers and drinks were $2.

Deaths way down again today from a week ago(almost 400), new cases were about steady but if the numbers are true, we did 500,000 tests, which means we've tripled testing in the last 3 weeks but cases have help steady.

The only guy I even see slightly transforming in here is FairWarning. I think these Libtards might be slowly turning him into a sissy.

Sad.
FW-is intelligent with the capability for independent and critical thinking.

What’s sad is that trump is an incompetent fraud of a leader who’s somehow convinced millions of blind sheep to support him at all costs no matter how badly he’s fucked things up. We have a guy so shit for brains stupid he’s requesting his medical staff to look into disinfectant injections for a cleaning of the lungs. And the cultists have been attempting to defend that for weeks.

Look at where we are at the moment. Is this really making America great again?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...othing-to-help-republicans-in-november-273612

In a Fox News poll released on Thursday evening, 48 percent of voters said they would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, if the election were held now, while 40 percent of voters said they would vote for Trump. Biden and Trump were tied at 42 percent in last month‘s Fox News poll.
Once national polls exceed 6% state polls don’t mean anything

FW-is intelligent with the capability for independent and critical thinking.

What’s sad is that trump is an incompetent fraud of a leader who’s somehow convinced millions of blind sheep to support him at all costs no matter how badly he’s fucked things up. We have a guy so shit for brains stupid he’s requesting his medical staff to look into disinfectant injections for a cleaning of the lungs. And the cultists have been attempting to defend that for weeks.

Look at where we are at the moment. Is this really making America great again?

You Describe Yourself Very Well.

A Bird Brain.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...othing-to-help-republicans-in-november-273612

In a Fox News poll released on Thursday evening, 48 percent of voters said they would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, if the election were held now, while 40 percent of voters said they would vote for Trump. Biden and Trump were tied at 42 percent in last month‘s Fox News poll.
Trump asking a National News source for help?

How about maybe just do a better job running the country?

Bullshit conspiracy, lies and stupidity are not gonna improve anyone's quality of life at the end of the day, put food on the table and pay the bills.

Not even low intellect parrots are gonna repeat if they outta fukkin crackers.

End New York City’s lockdown now!
For two months, we have waited for Cuomo and de Blasio to tell us how this ends. Where is ex-Mayor Michael Bloomberg with his alleged army of tracers that the governor told us was the key to reopening? And why did he hand that responsibility over to Bloomberg, whom nobody elected anyway?

What the hell is going on? Is anybody in charge of this situation? Or are we just left with the governor and his talking-head brother arguing on CNN about which of the two Ma loves best? (Who cares?)
https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/end-new-york-citys-lockdown-now/