Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Not sure what exactly you are referring to. Tent City has been closed since 2017.

I at one time was a big Sheriff Joe fan. But he completely jumped the shark towards the end of his tenure and it was a clown show that was all about him. It was less of the real tough Sheriff that I respected, and more publicity stunts look at me bullshit.

I voted for Paul Penzone last sheriff election. He was 1 of the 2 D's I voted for in 2016.

This coming November will most likely be straight R down the ticket for me though. Fuck the Libtard agenda. Fuck globalism.
You voting against your own fiscal agenda is absolutely your right. I'd grab SSI right now too if I were you and no hate on my part.
I dont believe you really believe libtard sentiment coming from a teacher but anomalies make the world great.

Also thank you for doing a job that's overlooked by so many. Nurses, teachers and EMT's are the heroes not the billionaires in my eyes. I don't care what you taught either. Not many realize what teachers make and put up with.

2018 is when az settled for 35 million to 5 separate inmate deaths in Tent city in from 14-16. Google tent city death lawsuits. 2010-12 lawsuits the undisclosed amount was rumored at 5x that.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/trump-churches-evaneglicals-coronavirus-274842h

A sudden shift in support for Donald Trump among religious conservatives is triggering alarm bells inside his reelection campaign, where top aides have long banked on expanding the president’s evangelical base as a key part of their strategy for victory this November.

The anxiety over Trump’s standing with the Christian right surfaced after a pair of surveys by reputable outfits earlier this month found waning confidence in the administration’s coronavirus response among key religious groups, with a staggering decline in the president’s favorability among white evangelicals and white Catholics. Both are crucial constituencies that supported Trump by wide margins in 2016 and could sink his reelection prospects if their turnout shrinks this fall.

Also thank you for doing a job that's overlooked by so many. Nurses, teachers and EMT's are the heroes not the billionaires in my eyes. I don't care what you taught either. Not many realize what teachers make and put up with.
Thank you for the acknowledgement. I taught for 15 years and was in administration for another 5. 9 of those years were in the classroom teaching anywhere from 5th grade to HS social studies. The other 6 were teaching PE. My degree is in history. But a couple of schools I coached at put me in PE because of my coaching resume. Allowed me to have weights class for football players during the day, which was nice. I didn't mind it one bit. Wear shorts to work every day? Sign me up..

And yes. I put up with a lot of shit. I could write a book. A long book.

I don't even know what you mean by this.
Well your party is attempting to do away with SSI asap. You should look into it seriously. Also dont believe retirement funds in public schools are auto protected while being underwater in the 5b$ range currently from just the past 3 months alone.

New question for you trump guys. How do you guys feel about about his cabinet trying to end food assistance during a pandemic?

Europe all over the place, (from Worldometers), today:
688 deaths in Spain
351 in UK
74 in France

Spain's 688 (46,75M) on a per capita basis equivalent to USA (330.8M) with 4867. Spain vs Sweden 4.7x pop. yet 12.7x deaths. UK about the same per capita.

Sweden with minimum restrictions (since the beginning) marks its 9th straight day of the 7 day rolling average being down from previous day. The 7 day rolling average of deaths is down 43.9% from the same rolling average 3 weeks ago.
population density

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Well your party is attempting to do away with SSI asap. You should look into it seriously. Also dont believe retirement funds in public schools are auto protected while being underwater in the 5b$ range currently from just the past 3 months alone.

New question for you trump guys. How do you guys feel about about his cabinet trying to end food assistance during a pandemic?
I don’t know about this, I’ll have to read up on it. I hate to think that Trump represents republican positions on issues. If there were ever an outlier in a party - it’s trump. Trump basically represents trump.

Also dont believe retirement funds in public schools are auto protected while being underwater in the 5b$ range currently from just the past 3 months alone.
Only 5 of my 20 years in education were in traditional public schools. So my state retirement account is pretty small. The other 15 years were either in private or charter schools. I did traditional 401k's with those.

I'm not banking on any of my retirement money. When states are broke and the stock market is under 5k, I won't have much left in those accounts. But I won't be the only one fucked.

99% of us are screwed. Most of us just don't know it yet.

Earlier you said you were voting straight R's down the ballot. What's independent about that?
It's not a vote for R's. It's a vote against D's. A vote against liberalism. A vote against globalism.

I'll do my due diligence. If there is a moderate D out there that isn't establishment, I'll give them a look.

If I have zero knowledge of either candidate I'll skip it and not vote. I don't vote R just to vote R on the lesser offices.

That's completely false.

I have nine (9) firearms. I know how to load and shoot all of them.

One of my newer shotguns had only been shot twice up until a month or so ago. So needed to get more experience with it. I have done that and am now good to go with all NINE (9)

For what?

You would freeze in fear before you ever pulled your trigger.

You've never been in any situation in your entire life where you've been required to protect yourself or anyone else

Your kind usually meet there demise fully armed whilst pissing down their leg.

Battle hardened by boast and bullshit, dime a dozen, ripe for a picking.

For what?

You would freeze in fear before you ever pulled your trigger.

You've never been in any situation in your entire life where you've been required to protect yourself or anyone else

Your kind usually meet there demise fully armed whilst pissing down their leg.

Battle hardened by boast and bullshit, dime a dozen, ripe for a picking.
Well, to be fair Bill. You really have no idea what I've been through in life.

Some interesting assumptions on your part though.

It's not a vote for R's. It's a vote against D's. A vote against liberalism. A vote against globalism.

I'll do my due diligence. If there is a moderate D out there that isn't establishment, I'll give them a look.

If I have zero knowledge of either candidate I'll skip it and not vote. I don't vote R just to vote R on the lesser offices.

Can you give me a example of of a moderate D you have voted for in the past? My dad says hes a moderate republican but votes against environment and makes 17$ a hr in LA. Hes basically voting against himself

Can you give me a example of of a moderate D you have voted for in the past?
I only remember voting for two D's ever in the past. Paul Penzone for Sheriff and Hiral Tipirneni. Already discussed why I voted Penzone. The vote for Tipirneni was more a vote against Debbie Lesko. Lesko is an absolute fucking moron. Although I don't agree with a good portion of the platform, I believe Tiperneni is genuine and not compromised. If you look at her background and dig into all that, it's pretty easy to see.

Well, to be fair Bill. You really have no idea what I've been through in life.

Some interesting assumptions on your part though.

Fella you have drunk documented your entire existence in various chitty rooms in forumville. Inclusive of your entirely non confrontational I fight battle resume. You are not gonna harm anyone but your own with your weaponry.

A false sense of security and an accident waiting to happen.

Fella you have drunk documented your entire existence in various chitty rooms in forumville.
False.

Ive shared Ive been in education as a career. Ive shared my wife of 24 years is an angel. Ive shared my kids are awesome. Ive shared I coach football. I've shared I played and excelled at multiple sports in HS. I've shared I'm a reserved person. Not a violent man in the least. Etc.

There is a shit ton I have not shared. Because I'm not interested in doing so. Like I said, you have no clue what I've gone through in life. Fella.

False.

Ive shared Ive been in education as a career. Ive shared my wife of 24 years is an angel. Ive shared my kids are awesome. Ive shared I coach football. I've shared I played and excelled at multiple sports in HS. I've shared I'm a reserved person. Not a violent man in the least. Etc.

There is a shit ton I have not shared. Because I'm not interested in doing so. Like I said, you have no clue what I've gone through in life. Fella.

Sure kid.

carry on.

Sure kid.

carry on.
Contrary to what you may think. I've never had one thing handed to me in life. I've worked hard and fought hard for it all. I've overcome a slew of things since I was a kid. And I will never mention them here or at any forum. Never looked for sympathy from anyone for anything.

Not one thing was given. Ever. I never took shortcuts. I've never ended up in jail or prison for taking shortcuts.

I've never cheated on my wife. Ive never beat my kids. I've always tried to do good in this world. But for some reason, you got the wrong idea about me, fella.

But sure kid. Carry on. With your make believe narrative about me in your own mind.

Math doesn't lie, if it was going up you sure would be talking about it.
Guy Covid numbers don't matter anymore other than for those grieving the loss of a loved one.

No I am not cheering for more grief or loss.

I am telling you to fear the post Covid landscape and the reality that a complete breakdown of the world as we know it is at hand.

Contrary to what you may think. I've never had one thing handed to me in life. I've worked hard and fought hard for it all. I've overcome a slew of things since I was a kid. And I will never mention them here or at any forum. Never looked for sympathy from anyone for anything.

Not one thing was given. Ever. I never took shortcuts. I've never ended up in jail or prison for taking shortcuts.

I've never cheated on my wife. Ive never beat my kids. I've always tried to do good in this world. But for some reason, you got the wrong idea about me, fella.

But sure kid. Carry on. With your make believe narrative about me in your own mind.
that's nice for you guy, very touching story.

When shit hits the fan you are gonna piss yourself

maybe you can have a 9 gun salute at your box.

RAIDERS may have deserved that insult.

But let's attack the contribution, not the contributor.
C'mon JK, "Throw out" in a statistical post just means we consider a data set without certain subsets. Your bolded comment directed at Raiders is uncalled for.

In this case, the Top 3 states in deaths have 47.3% of the deaths with just 10.7% of pop. the Top 2 have 42.6% deaths with 8.6% of pop.

JK, ever heard of a horse having a race or two "thrown out"? The meaning is the same here.