Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

So Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Miami, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tampa, etc. are all rural?

Or could it be that the tactics that New York, New Jersey, Michigan, etc. were actually more harmful than good?

I didn’t say red states ONLY have the rural areas you stupid fuck

kane

EOG master
Nobody knew how widespread it was at that point, moron.

Yeah, people knew, the people such as Peter Navarro knew, but trump didn't think it was a big deal. The first known case of corona in this country was recorded on Jan 21, Trump sent 18 tons of PPE to China Feb 7 #AmericaFirst

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, people knew, the people such as Peter Navarro knew, but trump didn't think it was a big deal. The first known case of corona in this country was recorded on Jan 21, Trump sent 18 tons of PPE to China Feb 7 #AmericaFirst

Peter Navarro is an economist. Now you want the President taking pandemic contagion advice from an economist? How convenient. LMAO.

MrTop

EOG Master
The difference between PPE, test allocation, regional hot spotting, networking, easily made part of any National plan.

The USA owns the best national supply chain efficiency and delivery networking anywhere and has the most purchasing power in the world.

The US government doles out supply and allocates resources to state and local entities every fukkin day. Everything is already in place!!!!

I see you've never been part of a national distribution system.

i would check your facts the USA is 2nd in country purchasing power to china.... CIA world fact book better than anything you read

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump didn't ignore it. The dems ignored it.

Late Feb Trump called it a hoax. Then he said there's 15 cases and in a few days there will be zero, meaning we did a great job. Then he said he had it under control, like a miracle it will disappear. Then he said to inject disinfectant. That's why your hero is known as President Lysol.

MrTop

EOG Master
Peter Navarro is an economist. Now you want the President taking pandemic contagion advice from an economist? How convenient. LMAO.

peter navarro 's film death by china is a real good thing to watch where the USA economy / conflict with china is going to go

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What’s funny? Your shit for brains comment of “he was trying to stop it before it came here”

So what was he sending PPE there for exactly? Why did he try to send the CDC there exactly? Why did he ban travel from China exactly?

It wasn't to stop the virus there obviously. LOL.

I mean, you guys are dumber than fucking dirt. Seriously.

kane

EOG master

It wasn't just Navarro, there were several memos shown to him about how bad this thing will be, but he ignored them all, he said it was one person from China, then he said there were only 15 people that had it and by tomorrow there would be none, then he said it would magically disappear, then he said it was the same as having the flu, even suggesting that people who felt sick should still go to work, he was golfing and holding rallies calling it the Democrats new hoax, by the time he realized just how serious it was it was too late. I know you Trumptards will try to play revisionist history, you'll make it seem like he was on top of things right from the start and that all blame goes on Democratic governors, but it won't work, the left won't allow people like you to get away with lying about it, and come November the American people will know where the blame lies and will vote accordingly

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. The left won't allow the blame to go to the people who actually botched the fuck out of everything because they're completely dishonest and their sheep will eat up every ignorant bit of it.

Trump has the same authority over Detroit as he does over Dallas. Somehow one turned out a Hell of a lot better than the other.

I suppose it was Trump who sent COVID-19 positive patients back to nursing homes and not Cuomo.

The difference is not the governors though. Just ask a dopey libtard.

So what was he sending PPE there for exactly? Why did he try to send the CDC there exactly? Why did he ban travel from China exactly?

I merely responded to your retarded comment of trump doing anything to stop the virus before it came here.

I wish I could buy you for how smart you are and sell you for how smart you think you are

kane

EOG master
Yeah. The left won't allow the blame to go to the people who actually botched the fuck out of everything because they're completely dishonest and their sheep will eat up every ignorant bit of it.

Trump has the same authority over Detroit as he does over Dallas. Somehow one turned out a Hell of a lot better than the other.

I suppose it was Trump who sent COVID-19 positive patients back to nursing homes and not Cuomo.

And coming from a Trumptard, I bet you won't even get the irony of this

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I merely responded to your retarded comment of trump doing anything to stop the virus before it came here.

I wish I could buy you for how smart you are and sell you for how smart you think you are

Oh. So since you know so much, what did he actually do all of that for exactly?

I highly doubt you could afford me. But we all have to have dreams I suppose.

kane

EOG master

And that was a mistake on his part, no one expects perfection from our leaders, but the fact remains Cuomo has received high ratings for his handling of the virus, is he perfect, of course not, but the guy has done a hell of a job in a state that got hit the hardest

alfie

EOG Dedicated
He was trying to stop it before it came here, you fucking idiot.

not only this, but he was given bad info from his medical experts and WHO about the virus spreading. even the great fauci has changed his mind 20 times already on how to deal with the virus.

kane

EOG master

I wish I could buy you for how smart you are and sell you for how smart you think you are[/QUOTE]

Bang! Heisey nailed it on the head

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And that was a mistake on his part, no one expects perfection from our leaders, but the fact remains Cuomo has received high ratings for his handling of the virus, is he perfect, of course not, but the guy has done a hell of a job in a state that got hit the hardest

Oh, so ratings are the deciding factor in how someone handled the virus and not the facts.

Got it.

LMAO.

kane

EOG master
Oh, so ratings are the deciding factor in how someone handled the virus and not the facts.

Got it.

LMAO.

The people in his state feel he's done a good job handling the virus, I'm sure he'll lose sleep tonight because a Trumptard on a message board says otherwise

I never said a thing about PPE you dumbfuck

I merely responded to your retarded comment that trump
Oh. So since you know so much, what did he actually do all of that for exactly?

I highly doubt you could afford me. But we all have to have dreams I suppose.

He sent the masks to China in February long after the horse was let out of the barn

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The people in his state feel he's done a good job handling the virus, I'm sure he'll lose sleep tonight because a Trumptard on a message board says otherwise

Well if that doesn't scream libtarded morality more than anything else, I don't know what does.

Thanks for being honest in saying that the party you support only cares about reelection and not about the deaths it's responsible for.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I never said a thing about PPE you dumbfuck

I merely responded to your retarded comment that trump

He sent the masks to China in February long after the horse was let out of the barn

So you laughed at me saying that he was trying to stop the virus at the source but don't have any other explanation for sending PPE to China and you're now claiming that "the horse was out of the barn" when you idiots were calling the travel ban racist.

Got it.

kane

EOG master
Well if that doesn't scream libtarded morality more than anything else, I don't know what does.

Thanks for being honest in saying that the party you support only cares about reelection and not about the deaths it's responsible for.[/QUOTE]

Wow, talk about projection, that's the exact reason why trump is so eager to open everything back up, he doesn't give a fuck how many more Americans die, he just hopes that somehow the economy might show enough of an uptick that he'll be given another 4 years

So you laughed at me saying that he was trying to stop the virus at the source but don't have any other explanation for sending PPE to China and you're now claiming that "the horse was out of the barn" when you idiots were calling the travel ban racist.

Got it.

Once again-I never said a fucking thing about PPE to China you stupid twat

Of course I laughed at your comment of trump doing anything to stop the virus from coming here

Any non trumptard knows trumps response to this pandemic has been late and reactionary.

kane

EOG master

Got it.

He was trying to help China, that's why he sent the PPE, he also didn't think the virus would hit us, he didn't think we would need that PPE, the problem is, by the time he sent the stuff to China the virus was already here, there were already confirmed cases here, but he didn't think it was a big deal, do you remember his comment "there are only 15 people with the virus and by tomorrow there will be none", well things didn't exactly work out as he had planned, and by the time he realized how serious it was, it was too late, China already had those 18 tons of medical supplies and we were scrambling

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Wow, talk about projection, that's the exact reason why trump is so eager to open everything back up, he doesn't give a fuck how many more Americans die, he just hopes that somehow the economy might show enough of an uptick that he'll be given another 4 years

Or maybe he wants to open things up because people are fucking killing themselves, dying because they can't get cancer treatments or transplants, businesses are folding due to the restrictions and people's livlihoods are being lost, and the ENTIRE point of the shutdowns was prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed to the point where COVID-19 positive patients couldn't get treatment which never fucking happened anyway.

But yeah, it's none of that. Right, dipshit?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He was trying to help China, that's why he sent the PPE, he also didn't think the virus would hit us, he didn't think we would need that PPE, the problem is, by the time he sent the stuff to China the virus was already here, there were already confirmed cases here, but he didn't think it was a big deal, do you remember his comment "there are only 15 people with the virus and by tomorrow there will be none", well things didn't exactly work out as he had planned, and by the time he realized how serious it was, it was too late, China already had those 18 tons of medical supplies and we were scrambling

No, moron. Nobody knew that it was all over Europe at the time. And that's how the majority of cases got here.

If you don't even know the basic timeline of the events, you should be listening. Not talking.

I mean, if your retarded ass thinks he's the one that's trying to help China amid all of the tariff opposition, you're quite literally the dumbest fuck on the planet.