Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Even if the COVID-19 death rate was 1.46% (which it's not even close to), it's still nowhere near 50-100 times the death rate of the flu.

What were you saying about intelligence again?

616 deaths today - another drop

663 - 1 week ago

729 - 2 weeks ago

988 - 1 month ago

1322 - 6 weeks ago

7 day moving avg hit another new low. Cases have now been rising for 25 days yet deaths keep dropping, if they dont rise soon, it may not happen.

And somehow, he thinks 1.46% divided by 0.1% is 50. LMAO.

Sorry was rushing. We are arguing about two different things

1) 1.46 death rate in nyc from a recent Columbia report

2) the Covid virus is 50 times deadler than the flu

Now if I'm so stupid and on welfare
Pick the anount you are willing to post
Up and we will move forward from there

The 1.46 from a report u said doesn't exist
I accept your estimate for NY, as i said earlier that's not meaningful since their patient population skewed older artificially. their neglectful actions with regard to nursing homes guaranteed a skewed death rate.

If you somehow prevented any young and middle age people from getting the flu, but allowed old people to get it, the death rate from flu would be far higher than .1%.

Sorry was rushing. We are arguing about two different things

1) 1.46 death rate in nyc from a recent Columbia report

2) the Covid virus is 50 times deadler than the flu

Now if I'm so stupid and on welfare
Pick the anount you are willing to post
Up and we will move forward from there
So you're trying to use NY numbers for everywhere? LOL.

Still doesn't explain your horrendous math.

So you're going to make idiotic claims and can't even provide a source to support them.

And you think you're intelligent.

LMAO.

Is that like telling a guy his hobby is illegal and despite being asked 3 times not providing a legal reference?

Can't see anyone who does that thinking they are intelligent.

What do you think?

I accept your estimate for NY, as i said earlier that's not meaningful since their patient population skewed older artificially. their neglectful actions with regard to nursing homes guaranteed a skewed death rate.

If you somehow prevented any young and middle age people from getting the flu, but allowed old people to get it, the death rate from flu would be far higher than .1%.
You (and Focker) are still going by the case fatality rate which is the number of COVID deaths divided by the number of confirmed cases. This method is now obsolete.

616 deaths today - another drop

663 - 1 week ago

729 - 2 weeks ago

988 - 1 month ago

1322 - 6 weeks ago

7 day moving avg hit another new low. Cases have now been rising for 25 days yet deaths keep dropping, if they dont rise soon, it may not happen.
Google Simpson's paradox
Turn off the tv
And read slowly