Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Pete- your call is to treat all the states the same. I disagree but at least you posted your opinion before the game started and respect you for that.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Pete- your call is to treat all the states the same. I disagree but at least you posted your opinion before the game started and respect you for that.

different states have different needs, but you need someone to coordinate the whole thing--- if it gets really bad

You cant have potentially 30 governors making 30 calls. When they should only need to make 1

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Can anyone come up with a reasonable timetable as to when life will get somehow back to normal?
In northern Nevada now, and it's impossible to find reliable news coverage. We're at the beginning of a 30 day quarantine/shutdown; at the end of it, will all businesses reopen, or will the time limit just be extended?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-declares-united-states-soon-231400591.html

What a fucking nutcase! Lol, what does he have a crystal ball or something?? Everyone laugh at this fucking nutcase!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump is one of the few men in the country right now with common sense, and the balls to say it. We cant keep the country shut down for long, soon, very soon, it's time to start returning to work in areas where the virus levels allow it.

Every time I see him speak I'm stunned at how reasonable he is. I wouldn't be.

Last edited:
Trump is one of the few men in the country right now with common sense, and the balls to say it. We cant keep the country shut down for long, soon, very soon, it's time to start returning to work in areas where the virus levels allow it.

Every time I see his speak I'm stunned at how reasonable he is. I wouldn't be.
great post.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
I will post that Nothern Jersey is getting hammered.Holy Name hospital down 4 doctors and almost out of supplies.Valley Hospital in bad shape too.

Townhall’s Guy Benson reported Monday that the bill contains “unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions,” “increased fuel emissions standards for airlines,” and “expansion of wind and solar tax credits” — all items totally unrelated to the bill’s purpose.

boston massacre

EOG Master

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
CNN Ratings at the Bottom of the Barrell.

With the rest of the Maggots.

People like you are a disgrace to the Republican Party, and I'm ashamed to think we've ever agreed about anything.
It's always funny to watch you and Bigrunner argue because you're both deranged, retarded children who have never had jobs or girlfriends.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
NOTHING should be included in the bills but relief for those suffering. We NEED a clean bill amendment to stop this shit from happening over and over.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just once I'd like to see you attempt to act like an adult

I'm Going to Keep Bashing everybody in the Media, who Keep Bashing Trump on a non-stop Basis.

All Their Reporting is Negative.

Everything is Identity Politics.

Trump isn't a Racist.

But the Media Portrays Him as one, and the Liberal Democrats do the same thing.

They're Paralyzed with Hate for Trump.

But Trump is Strong Minded.

He's Fought off everything that has been Thrown at Him.

He Fights Back at whoever the enemy might be.

He said Russian Collusion was a Hoax.

How did that work out for you ?

We Control the House. Let's Impeach Him.

How did that work out ?

His Nomination for the Supreme Judicial Court is A Rapist

How did that work out ?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Trump is just talking. No way we go back to are regularly scheduled broadcast next week. No way in hell.

Its just reported a NYC school principal just died due to fhe virus.