Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

He's pissed off that they sabotaged his Tulsa event through it, and at Sarah Cooper who embarrasses him almost daily on it. That's his ONLY motivation. And the fascist Traitor tiny fraud who falsely accuses Twitter of censoring him, is all for this clear censorship, just like the hypocrite he is.
Dookie got two sets of rules.

Because he is very rich and important.

or

Dookie can't remember what shit he swallowed from one day to the next and he is a dimestore dicksucker and brokeass bitch.

You decide.

I love daily updates don't care if it's Raiders, Heisenberg, Merlin, or if I do it myself. It's a good way to go back and reference old numbers too when we include individual states.

Not as big a fan of Merlin's predictions, as they can get my hopes up and then crush them as time goes on and they end up way off base

Hopefully this isn't another jinxed prediction

I love daily updates don't care if it's Raiders, Heisenberg, Merlin, or if I do it myself. It's a good way to go back and reference old numbers too when we include individual states.

Not as big a fan of Merlin's predictions, as they can get my hopes up and then crush them as time goes on and they end up way off base

Hopefully this isn't another jinxed prediction
If you dont like my predictions, how do you feel about what's come out from the experts? First it was the end of the world, then if we stop shaking hands and social distance we'd be fine, then a 15-30 day shutdown would do it, then masks and testing would solve it, i could go on. Not to mention the models, which change weekly and have never been close yet.

Not one of those was accurate, yet some of you here say "I dont like merlins predictions" LOL.

Weekly total wraps up today we are at 6,779 deaths for the week through 6 days, so we'll end up averaging over 1k dead per day this past week unfortunately. Do we start going down week over week starting tomorrow or the next week?

Last week = 6,500
2 weeks ago= 5,506
3 weeks ago = 5,064
4 weeks ago 3,632

Weekly total wraps up today we are at 6,779 deaths for the week through 6 days, so we'll end up averaging over 1k dead per day this past week unfortunately. Do we start going down week over week starting tomorrow or the next week?

Last week = 6,500
2 weeks ago= 5,506
3 weeks ago = 5,064
4 weeks ago 3,632

Some conflicting data out of Hong Kong shows the virus might have mutated to a more infectious strain

Last week = 6,500
2 weeks ago= 5,506
3 weeks ago = 5,064
4 weeks ago 3,632
Soon, whether it begins around now or a week from now remains to be seen, hospitalizations are dropping everywhere, I think CA is the laggard.

If you dont like my predictions, how do you feel about what's come out from the experts? First it was the end of the world, then if we stop shaking hands and social distance we'd be fine, then a 15-30 day shutdown would do it, then masks and testing would solve it, i could go on. Not to mention the models, which change weekly and have never been close yet.

Not one of those was accurate, yet some of you here say "I dont like merlins predictions" LOL.
They're not really predictions from you

They've been declarations-like you know something about this virus

They only Covid declaration you should be making is that you don't know a thing other than official numbers

They're not really predictions from you

They've been declarations-like you know something about this virus

They only Covid declaration you should be making is that you don't know a thing other than official numbers
He posted early July asking where is the pandemic and referencing the very few deaths.

Soon, whether it begins around now or a week from now remains to be seen, hospitalizations are dropping everywhere, I think CA is the laggard.
I think they are trending up again in some states that had a big first wave already, recovered and are seeing that 2nd increase like Pa, VA and Ohio. Coming at a bad time as we near schools opening

I think they are trending up again in some states that had a big first wave already, recovered and are seeing that 2nd incresse like VA and Ohio. Coming at a bad time as we near schools opening
And wait for the flu...think tests are backed up now.? October they'll have to test flu and covid.

And wait for the flu...think tests are backed up now.? October they'll have to test flu and covid.
We need to get the American public confident that we put out all the fires and embers on this thing before cold, flu, strep season. And get rapid result Covid testing everywhere in big numbers.

thr economy will take huge hits without needing any politicians to over step their powers.

every sore throat, cough, sneeze, fever that people normally get, will stoke Covid fears and people will be forced to not work, and stay home and wait 7 days or more for test results.

moms are going up be hysterical with kids in school, the social media rumors in small community after small community will be rampant and lead to even more crazy behavior .

need to get these embers extinguished fast . Our idiot population is only getting closer and closer to end of their idiot ropes

The American public hasn’t been confident in anything in a while, at least since March. That is Something where Trump has failed at miserably and shows how much of a leader he really is. He’s had numerous chances to change the perception, failed most every time.
Correct-As Covid first started to hit he declared himself “A war time president”

He then proceeded to disengage from the war entirely

We need to get the American public confident that we put out all the fires and embers on this thing before cold, flu, strep season. And get rapid result Covid testing everywhere in big numbers.

thr economy will take huge hits without needing any politicians to over step their powers.

every sore throat, cough, sneeze, fever that people normally get, will stoke Covid fears and people will be forced to not work, and stay home and wait 7 days or more for test results.

moms are going up be hysterical with kids in school, the social media rumors in small community after small community will be rampant and lead to even more crazy behavior .

need to get these embers extinguished fast . Our idiot population is only getting closer and closer to end of their idiot ropes
I'm afraid its too late. Hard lockdown for 3 to 4 weeks maybe work but that's not happening. Need the vaccine but 40% prob won't get

I think they are trending up again in some states that had a big first wave already, recovered and are seeing that 2nd increase like Pa, VA and Ohio. Coming at a bad time as we near schools opening
Cases, in case you haven't noticed are trending up everywhere, perhaps because the true cause is not lack of mask wearing,etc,, but the warm weather pushing people indoors along with the AC blowing the virus around indoors.

Ohio never really had a 1st wave, PA did but mainly in the Phil area, are these new cases there,or are they in the areas that never had much?

This pandemic has proved the stupidity of our leaders and the american people , when it first started there were great fears that it was very deadly, might kill 3-4%+ of the people it infected. We now know that it's 1/10th of that, yet we haven't changed our perception or response. We're panicked when the old get it - fine, but we panic when the young get it - that's not logical, sports are shut down because of what exactly? is it terrible if 20 players get it, never get sick and are all better in 2 weeks. Is that worth destroying the league?

It's pretty clear that we cant truly stop the virus, shutdowns didn't work(we did that for months), masks and social distancing didn't stop it, executive orders have done nothing. The logical thing to do is live with it and get through it, like humans have done throughout history. sorta like sweden.

Cases, in case you haven't noticed are trending up everywhere, perhaps because the true cause is not lack of mask wearing,etc,, but the warm weather pushing people indoors along with the AC blowing the virus around indoors.

Ohio never really had a 1st wave, PA did but mainly in the Phil area, are these new cases there,or are they in the areas that never had much?
I was talking hospitalizations trending up in places like Virginia in reply to you saying they were going down everywhere except California

I was talking hospitalizations trending up in places like Virginia in reply to you saying they were going down everywhere except California
Fine, but the numbers in the big states like TX,FL, CA, where there are 6-9000 people in the hospital will overwhelm any changes in the small fry. when TX drops down to 4-5K in a few weeks, adding an extra 100 in IA or Kansas wont matter.

I tend to agree with the ban...def risks there
But what happened to having a commission and taking testimony?
Testimony to who, did you see any of Barrs testimony? it was a joke, a circus, there was no real interest in asking him questions and getting his answers.

Congress is a failed institution, it should be eliminated.

Fine, but the numbers in the big states like TX,FL, CA, where there are 6-9000 people in the hospital will overwhelm any changes in the small fry. when TX drops down to 4-5K in a few weeks, adding an extra 100 in IA or Kansas wont matter.
I think that might be true for those that only look at just the overall total US numbers as a score board and are detached from the real pain and real effects numbers in ALL communities have.

I've said it many times in this thread, the politicians will serve themselves and err on the side of being over reactive to protect their re election chances . This trickles into all lives. College sports is in jeopardy. For parents of young ones, the implications for childrens' development and academic success are very scary right now. We need school to be open and not interrupted this year. That is looking bleak for some states . Same for small busivesses in so many sectors

so when Texas, Cali, Fl start recovering I won't feel ok and shrug my shoulders if Virginia or Ohio or Indiana or any medium or small state suffers thede side effects that go along with increases suffering and death.

I see there's a hurricane heading your way

Not to worry Kane-BunkerBoy is going to nuke it
As you can imagine I follow these storms pretty close, living down here you have to, it's just part of life in Florida. The latest models have it staying far enough off the coast that it shouldn't be too bad for me, I'm expecting some rain and wind later today and into tonight, but I shouldn't get the worst of it, of course it's impossible to know exactly where it's headed, but as of now things are looking better for me